Does he even enjoy doing it anymore...

Does he even enjoy doing it anymore? The last few years it seems like hes pushing it and his hearts not in it like it was back 10 or 12 years ago

Attached: E1E512BC-CB36-4757-B278-E07BB920D35F.png (801x801, 657K)

who?

Hes still got Ride to Hell to review

I think he is just going through the same shit that jontron is. Personally i think he should quit while he can and not end up like game grumps.

Honestly those Elsa games broke Jon mentally

James and Mike Mondays are pretty good, but he's gone though most of the retro shit over the past 10 years or so. He may be reaching for content when it comes to AVGN.
He's tried to do amateur film over the years. He hasn't been a fag so i hope he does some good shit.

I wouldn't mind if he stopped doing it, or did it less frequently but with more heart. It was always more Mike's kind of thing.

Who is that?
How many victory royals does he have in fortnite?

It pays his mortgage. He probably sees it as far more of a job than a passion project these days but what else is he going to do?

Well considering he’s changed the AVGN show up a lot I feel like it’s become more bearable for him to make

When he first started it was just a fun video to do. After reviving a huge fan base he has to keep up with the demands. It’s worth it in the end because of course it’s his livelihood at this point but I do think he enjoyed it more when there wasn't a demand for the next episodes.

What happened with jontron ? Stopped watching a while ago but i liked his videos on games, is it dull now ?

Youre a dumb shit this guy is 40

Elder gamer. Angry video game nerd

Well then I am glad that I stopped watching many years ago.

>10 or 12 years ago
This may be the answer to your question.

Yeah. Ever since he got a bigger budget he has lost his charm.

Dont reply to bait

He said with every video he makes he tries to 1 up himself. He's put alot of money in video quality and spent a lot of time on scripts with crazy ideas and stories, but I likes it better when the video quality wasn't insane HD and without the stories, I liked it when it was just him and the game.

Board James ain't bad but yeah I agree with the general consensus

I think he's just out of material to work with, not his fault really

He's run out of retro games, many that he was able to beat.

AVGN pays the bills, and all that lower denominator shit. I lvoe the guy, he's smart as fuck, I think he'd just rather be writing review for a news paper more than anything else, but he has a family and it's probably hard to walk away from the money he's making. I knew some old fans, like myself, hate his newer shit especially when he started working with those fat fucks, but it's ok. Can't stand rental reviews, James and Mike Monday's need to go longer, Mike Mataei is nuts but I like his videos to watch since they put me to sleep (compliment) when he's not screaming "fuck" every five seconds or throwing a fit. Seems like an honestly nice guy, I wish him the best. Also, bring back Bootsy, fucking Bootsy Beats was/is awesome.

J and M needs to go longer, but he doesn't seem to have the time. I think James would rather break into movies, that's his passion, but he's making too much where he's at and it's a bitch to break into movies, especially when I assume you have to start low and move up.

I just started watching the guy after he took that year off, I think it's fucking great, but again, I just started watching the guy in the last few months.

he should make a peepee poopoo video?

Dude, he started back in 07, even before Screw Attack he was just making them for fun. I remeber watching his first videos on SpikedHumor and loving them, also, miss that site. SpikedNation was just never the same. And no, the sites have nothing to do with the TC channel.

He's married with kid/s now, bro is probably burnt out.
I still like monster madness and rental reviews tho

Stole of reddit, r/TheCinemassacreTruth/ is funny, but too much hate for the guy. He's my age and almost 40, shit changes when you hit this age. Personally, I've love to do my passion, IT, just like I'm sure he wants to do movies, but I stick in banking since it pays all my bills.I feel for the guy, but he's not bad. I'd like to see him make a horror movie, personally.

Attached: xg466ikpcbg41.png (646x679, 425K)

>he started back in 07
A grown man* has been complaining about aspects of his childhood for as long as he was a child (5-18).
And you wonder why he seems exhausted and haunted.

IT Systems Architect here. You're not missing much .

god damnit unban me

He changed his editor, barry.

Cute

He’s getting old that’s why.

I personally believe he still enjoys it but only puts his heart into ones now that personally interest him. His earthbound and majora's mask reviews are great examples of him putting his heart in it.

Pretty sure his monitization took a hit as YouTube updated their community guidelines. I don’t think his AVGN videos make shit anymore. He even stated that’s why he started releasing them first on HULU for awhile.

He went on a racist rant against black people and immigrants. Not a good look.

Lulz

For me, only his first 10-15 game reviews or so were actually funny. They felt organic and real. The swearing didn't feel pushed, it felt raw and honest without overscripted stories and added effects.

I'm glad he ran with it and had alot of success, but my interest in his content faded very quickly. And Mike has no business being an internet personality at all, he has less charisma than a fucking brick.

Attached: 1517771443789.png (809x1000, 909K)