I used to share my gf (now wife) with friends while in high school

I used to share my gf (now wife) with friends while in high school.

AMA

Attached: CE43943A-8FAA-4597-B70F-DA943ADB4B77.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Why'd you get married? What the fuck.

Were your friends who fucked her at the wedding?

Because shes my best friend and I love her

Haha yes

>Girls as friends

What's the point?

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 17K)

Lol

Does she return the favor? Do you get shared? If not gay

I’ve had multiple threesomes with her and her beat friend

No seriously.

Jesus you dont have a lot of contact with women?

Why the fuck did you start with I share her around with my friends, instead of the bit about the threesome with her best friend, sounds like you just want to condemn you for being a cuck

I find it hotter

Why arr you gay?

She must have some pretty fucking ugly friends

No I avoid them.

shes cheating on you

Good lad

she has beat friends? like root vegetables or black people?

No he means Chris browns gf

He means Chris browns gf

Blacked?

that picture is that girl who fucked those two guys in a ally for concert tickets

Why the fuck would you have a woman as a best friend?

Haha yes she is

Because its awesome u incel

How many of your bros got to fuck her? How many that ate her butthole were at your wedding?

Why?

Three. We were all really good friends. And no one did that, but they all banged her and got their dick sucked

Is that you in the pic

No, neither of us in the pic

Nice. Did she swallow or let them jizz on her face?

How long have you been married

Both, it wasnt just a one time thing

More like too much contact, or "exposure" since we're talking about overt toxicity usually

Two years, have one child and one on the way

OP, will you ever share her in the future, or are you done sharing now that you're married?

My experience: My wife was very prude. She wouldn't have dreamed of sucking another man's dick. That was cool and I liked that I had 100% faith in her. However, after many years of living that way, it got a little boring, honestly. After 10 years of marriage (and 4 years of dating), I was dying to see her suck some other bros off.

Sadly, she never fulfilled that fantasy for me. But she did divorce me, and now who knows how many dicks she has sucked. Lol.

Gonna let ya child have a turn?

Did your 3 bros ever get to gangbang her? Was there any one bro she fucked the most often? Would you be jealous if she fucked him again today?

lol, you're still sharing her, you just don't know it

Im done sharing her. Of course it would probably be hot but we have a stable life now that we enjoy. It was alot of fun but belongs in the past... :)

Too bad to hear that... how long ago did she divorce you?

He doesn’t sound like he minds

this is sad user. you post made me sad. do you need a hug?

>It was alot of fun but belongs in the past... :)
Does she ever mention it? Like when you're fucking, does she talk about how hot it was to fuck your bros? That would be kind of hot.

I'd love it if I was fucking my wife doggy style and she looked back and said "Isn't it awesome how Steve has seen that view?" I'd immediately blast gallons into her.

Yeah, it happened that we took her on all four at the same time. Although it was a lot of fun she had a hard time to please us all, so we basicslly went two and two on her.

My best friend she banged the most and no I wouldnt be jealous but I wouldnt want that...

Yeah she does that and yeah its really hot, she really knows when to say it and what to say.

ROFL, nice. Don't let it make you sad. I was sad at the time, but it's all good. I did get the pleasure of at least showing off her naked body one time. We went to a nude resort and dozens of men saw her great body, including seeing her pussy lips on display.

And now I'm fucking hot, younger women. Having the time of my life. Divorce is great.

Just sad that I never got to see my wife taking some huge cock and swallowing a load.

Did you watch?
Are you a cuck?
Can you explain what's so interesting in giving away your pride?

Daaaamn. NICE.

Could we get a bonus pic of your wife's ass up in the air? I'd love to fap knowing what your friends saw.

Yeah i have watched

No im not a cuck

good for you user.
my long term gf has just started to indulge my fantasy too. I hope it doesn't blow up in my stupid face, but at least we won't need a divorce if it does

Cool, bro. Please post her tits or something to share your luck.

Thats private ;)

Attached: IMG_20180531_103148.jpg (2891x2272, 453K)

Wow, thanks. How many lucky guys have gotten to play with those?

er like 20 in total

Fuck, wish I lived in your town. I'd get in line.