Dude I am at wits end on how to deal with the relationship I have with my 'girlfriend'

Dude I am at wits end on how to deal with the relationship I have with my 'girlfriend'
Our relationship has been such a rollercoaster, in every sense of the word.

At this point my peers are sick of hearing about our problems. But also we are all in our early 20's and they have no clue, nor desire to maintain a long standing relationship.

Here's some back story:
>We've been best friends since we were 12ish
>We're 24 now and we hadn't had an intimate relationship until a year or so ago.
>Drug addiction is an issue in our relationship. More on her part than mine
>I have a history of being an asshole/treating women like shit.
>I love her and go out of my way to not act like that towards her
>She has terrible communication skills.
>Sometimes it's like talking to an inanimate object, she shuts down completely or puts herself in such a state of panic
>Accuses me of being jealous and is actually insanely jealous
The other night she started a fist fight with a female friend of mine over nothing lol

This is so long winded and sounds desperate I know, but I love her so fucking much I have to figure it out.

Also when we first got together I was so overwhelmed with positive emotion and being in love with the person I'm in the relationship with was a completely foreign concept. I got a little possessive and jealous at times.

Cont.

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-163054~2.png (469x313, 75K)

introspection, and not self justification has brought me to these conclusions I guess.

Not to sound like a whiny Alcoholics anonymous faggot, but I had a fucked up hard life as a kid. Both of my parts were Alcoholics. They split up when I was 9 and in both households In was abused all kinds of ways basically until I left home at 18. I went through alot and this girl was really the only person in my life I had a positive relationship with.

Anyway. My sexual growth as a teenager was stunted in pretty fucked up ways, and also a fear of somehow fucking up our relationship is what kept me from pursuing intimacy until after we had spent years apart and lived completely different lives

Attached: 1580408913834.png (584x800, 110K)

Bounce there's nothing wrong with being single and working on you

You obviously dont love her.
Either marry her or move on to the next...
It's really that simple

How is that obvious lmao I do love her incredibly

Look I'm just trying to bring u guys up to speed here with my opinions. Ask me whatever you need to know
We have alot in common, especially tastes in music/ art. We're both artists in our respective fields.

I live a life of chaos and probably always will. But I really don't think that chaos has to seep into our relationship. I feel like that should be the strongest thing we should both be able to count on.

Attached: 1580445171984.jpg (179x179, 5K)

75 KB PNG
I've read alot of articles on the internet, but it seems like Google's recent algorithmic changes brings up 100 pages of huffpost and vice relationship articles.

Not really sure how to read about building a strong relationship between two drug addicted artists.

>Inb4 kys druggie
>Inb4 kys degenerate artist get a job

I'm a mechanic by trade and I write poetry/music and play a few instruments

She is a painter, and is an extraordinary native American head artist and she works in a gym.

And who TF are y'all kidding this is Cred Forums. We're all fucked in the head

>Op pic is almost a carbon copy of her ass

So the people in your life can't stand your whining so you ramble here. I can see why they find you annoying. Break up with her. It's clearly a toxic relationship.

So the people in your life can't stand your whining so you ramble here. I can see why they find you annoying. Break up with her. It's clearly a toxic relationship...

Post nudes so l can coom

I really don't understand the attitude people have now days towards partnership/dating

It's like everyone thinks they have to act like Ted Mosby
>Who was actually a disgusting character

Attached: 1580341922409.jpg (647x494, 57K)

No. Most of my friends are virgin dorks or they bang tinder fatties so I can't really get advice

Attached: 1580282097197.jpg (773x1000, 305K)

you gotta be strong enough for both parties i think. She loves you, you love her. But even if love is there, you booth should just talk together.

U do have just as many problems as she. Its hard to recognize your own issues. But i think it would help you and her to say with true words whats the problem.

She obviously destroys herself with drugs and her jealousy propably comes from lack of confidence. She thinks that she isnt worthy of you, she propably knows how much a problem her addiction is.

Attached: jesus loves us.jpg (800x800, 67K)

I didn't watch the show but I've been compared to the Ted mosby character. I know that I suck, but what specifically makes this guy an asshole? Just trying to understand why people don't like me.4

Look mate, you really have to deal with your drug abuse. I know a lot of edgelords here do hard drugs and think its cool and okay, but it really will play a tough role not just in your relationships but also your life in the long run. I feel like you should break up with her, hell youre posting here on Cred Forums because your friends are so sick of it. Wish you all the best

Drug addiction a whole other issue, but try The school of life on yt with relationship issue, they make good small 10 min videos full of advice..
Impo,
Probably a break where you sort your shit out, write up all the issues and in a calm and professional manner, address each one.

I heard somewhere that to achieve compatibility in a relationship a couple may hate their lives for months, figuring out shit.

Hmm being apart for a bit should help give perspective and help you encapsulate your situation..

Good luck user

I can't give advice to drug addict. Not that I despise them, but just the though of doing drug to a point of getting addicted is such a foreign concept for me that all my advice will most probably be entirely inefective/innacurate for you.
I still wish you best of luck in your endeavor !

Fuck man that is wise. You saying that makes everything kind of fall into place. When u get stuck trying to solve a problem alot of the time all it takes is a fleeting glance from someone else to fix it yanno

Attached: 1580341442034.jpg (544x527, 22K)

Because the moment he finds even the tiniest of flaws in whatever love interest he's pursuing. He promptly dumps them and convinces everyone around him that it was the only possible decision he could have made.

>As opposed to learning to except someone's flaws, appreciating the good things in someone and in turn deepening your love for them.

Accept*

Man here's the thing, like Said. I really think she's been trying to gain the trust she needs to get clean and depend on me the way i tell her she can and needs to do. She just texted me and told me she wants to get clean.

As for the drug abuse on my end. I know every negative aspect of it my friend. Before This time around of being strung out, I was a year clean

That's a really ignorant way of looking at things. I am a functional drug addict with employment, education, healthy relationships (for the most part)

I just choose to use substances to cope with trauma as opposed to Zoloft and anti-psychotic pills.

Not every drug user is a flannel wearing rapist, ready to take your last dollar for a fix

Attached: 1539316978542.jpg (1024x681, 169K)

Don't listen to these wannabe destructive shills.
If you are being honest and don't run away from the idea that you might be wrong.... Then you're most likely right about her behavior. Just get a camera and record her craziness. That helps a lot with accountability of women that don't know how they act/look or don't care that they they are destructive and selfish when upset. Child's tactics get child's solutions.
Everyone be accountable for the selfish ego things you want and don't be afraid of change or admitting truth you don't like. And don't fight truth god damn.

Have you ever been outside or have any friends at all outside of church?
You sound like a total beta faggot.

you are both sewer of society and I regret time I spent reading this

Ah yes, the coveted 25 year old edgelord poster, still clinging on to the distant memory of old Cred Forums

>Which was never good fuck off nigger

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1431375110960.jpg (1100x1113, 191K)

Mate she's a druggie get her into rehab or something and help her stay on the course of rehabilitation. It doesn't matter what you do unless you fix this

user. This relationship is not going to work out well. I know it seems like an impossibility to just walk away and end the entire relationship, but you should. I went back and forth about ending a 5 year relationship I was in. I should have ripped the band-aid off sooner. The wound was just getting increasingly infected underneath. Your relationship sounds codependent and toxic. I think both of you probably need some time to yourselves. What do I know though? I'm just some guy on an Indonesian Yu-Gi-Oh trading card forum.

we are dating the same girl

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 12K)

It will only get worse. Cut your losses.

Man I get what ur saying. But we've been apart for the better part of a year. She left me for another dude like a year and a half ago and now were kind of back together and I feel like things are alot different

Man do u have any thing to say about our gf lol?

Seems like the two schools of thought here are:
> to bounce and not deal with it
> Or to pretty much step up and be the man you need to be

Bravo

Take a break. Just do it. Itll make you reevaluate everything. The longer the better. Dont cave cuz you miss him or her you faggot. You lack discipline

Get help. For both of you, if that's not possible, drop her and get help for yourself.

If you've both got problems they need to be seen to, two broken people will just make a more broken home. Both my parents are wonderful people who just had absolute shit lots in life, but because they just sought refuge in each other it made my childhood hell, they eventually realized they needed to sort their shit out and I love and respect them for it. But by the time they got their shit sorted their kids were already fucked.

My wife is crazy as fuck..I love her to bits bro.. she hates all my friends that were girls.i dont talk to any girls what so ever. I'm ain't even mad. To me the only problem is drug addiction and both of you can over come it..
Try to stop fighting
Dont cheat on each other.
Over come addiction
And your set.everything else is fart air. It will pass....just stick together and do those things..