How do I hate women less?

How do I hate women less?

Attached: Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg (560x700, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/media/ipso-sun-british-muslims-story-headline-significantly-misleading-a6953771.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35903066
youtu.be/5X_IeVify8k
wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you want to?

Attached: 1567633763595.png (461x640, 330K)

avoid them

Trust me I do.

so---- you----- blow the whistle .? to commence the rape?? so the guy knows when you are ready to be raped??

He knows, he's the Pussy whisperer

Attached: tumblr_m54lye4S601qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif (299x231, 999K)

Yeah that's how it works lol

>How do I hate women less?

Attached: 7598bcedd56e33f555262f94ad3e7b1e--media-makeup-makeup-class - Copy.jpg (236x354, 14K)

One can dream.

Attached: 1571547900309.jpg (560x398, 61K)

You hate an entire gender? Why do you hate them?

Attached: 1579599298333.jpg (861x554, 58K)

Yes. Because they make for shitty friends.

>Why do you hate them
back?
Because I can

Attached: 1566769829708.jpg (640x469, 46K)

Why would you want a girl as a friend? What the fuck is the point?

Attached: 1571219982369.png (539x717, 574K)

So you've been friends with exactly how many women?

Attached: tumblr_no240v6h6Y1utwbx8o1_1280.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Like right now? Like 0. Maybe 1.

>hate women less

Attached: 1562792010851.jpg (600x473, 39K)

No, in your entire life. I'm trying to understand the dataset behind the statement that "....they make for shitty friends."

>they make for shitty friends."

Attached: 1568524712800.jpg (639x640, 137K)

Attached: tumblr_o25xg1AYLG1utwbx8o1_250.png (250x299, 109K)

Realize that men and women are different, but suck equally for different reasons.

There are good women out there that are worth your time just as there are good men out there worth being friends with.

Attached: 1569601538974.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

I bet you get laid all the fucking time, don't you pal?

Your post makes no sense

Attached: 1566871427722.jpg (236x239, 9K)

Because they're people. What you do with a male friend you can do similar stuff with a female friend, depending on mutual interests. Are you some sort of fundamentalist or incel?

I don't know, not many but I'm only 24.

I just don't see the point, too many of them act like entitled assholes that throw you under the bus in the middle of a conversation, fuck your friends or add nothing to the conversation.
What's the fucking point?

Even as a kid I just thought of them as judemental cunty men you would never ask for 5 $ from.

stop giving a fuck about women at all retard. they have no reason to give a fuck about you nor you them. get over yourself.

Attached: 20120630_fnp503.jpg (595x335, 37K)

Your inability to acknowledge the existence of your Anima, which is preventing you from empathize and understand the female perspective as the dualistic opposite of your masculinity. Without men there are no women, without women there are no men.

see

>Your post makes no sense
to women in denial

Attached: d4cbd718c630f8ce9e03c2df805b9e52.jpg (720x720, 81K)

this

Attached: 7576035436d5daf73d390804.jpg (378x600, 31K)

I bet you make a living on your back

Attached: 1564748135089.jpg (634x364, 62K)

Women are like Josef Stalin had sex with a monkey.

Really? You really thing hating women is something very bad to do?

>I just don't see the point,
Exactly. You admit you've not been friends with many women and yet you open the thread with
There are approx 3,800 million women in the world (as of 2018), you've been friends with a statistically insignificant proportion and yet you proclaim you hate women. All women.

It sounds like you have had a small number of bad experiences; well, the world has a statistically significant number of assholes of both sex, so I'd make a couple of observations.
1. Perhaps you're inadvertently associating with a group that belong to the "asshole" set. I'd suggest meeting more people from different backgrounds and not specifically to be friends - that arises naturally as you get to know people and mutually decide if you like each other. IO'll admit that with women friendship can get confused if you also try to get in their underwear, but then statistically you're probably unwittingly friendly with gay men and they don't try to bone you.
2. Perhaps you're the problem? If all of your female friendships have gone or ended badly then there's one common denominator. You.

>tl;dr - you sound younger than 24

>to women in denial
OK, that's possible. But as I'm not a woman, nor in denial, it still makes no sense

kill yourself

They're too selfish.

Why?

>They're too selfish.
Who are? All women? Every single one? Or just the few you know? And in what way are they selfish?

Kind of. Mechanic, married for a decade.

When you chase trash you get a bad result. If you hate women so much that you're shilling "You should die alone" propaganda, it means you fucked up along the way.

Soyboy bitch think/ chick logic
Thanks Steve Shives

Attached: 1562792186585.jpg (781x1024, 82K)

Ah, now I understand. You make senseless posts and, when challenged, you resort to ad hominems. I understand now - you're stupid. I now realise you can't help yourself so please keep gibbering on.

>Mechanic, married for a decade
What's you wife do, besides spend your money?
How does it feel to moments away from divorce rape, and poverty?

Not him, but projection - the post. Just because you're incapable of maintaining a normal, happy human relationship doesn't mean nobody else can
>Happily married for probably longer than you have been alive

>You make senseless posts and, when challenged, you resort to
Divorce rape, and hypergamy to get through your life
>I understand now - you're mad. I now realise
you have to work like a man.
How does that make you feeeel?

Nobody asked how old you are, Geriatric fuck.

Nope I'm 55
Shove you crystal ball back up your ass

More gibberish. Is English not your first language? If you can't make yourself understood then this is pointless. If you think you're successfully trolling then.....nah, but if it makes you feel better about yourself..
>oh, wow, you got me

THEY'RE ASSHOLES.

>What's you wife do, besides spend your money?
Keeps the house clean, cooks me dinner, helps with the kids and tells me what's been going on around the house, has jobs off and on depending on the age of the youngest child and how pregnant she is at the time.

>How does it feel to moments away from divorce rape, and poverty?
Ask your dad, champ.

Answer the question.
Wife says "I'm not happy" your divorce raped living on family members couch. Die of a heart attack there on the couch, HOW DO YOU FEEL?

So your wife wields all the power in your relationship. Only 3 words can destroy you. How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1557953623012.png (720x690, 518K)

OK, I got that wrong, but statistically I was on a winner and I did qualify with "probably". Let me gaze into the depths again and, as the mists clear, predict that you're divorced, bitter, poorer and blame the woman for all your problems

So you slave quarters are neat and didy? So is the birds cage, and guinipig cage. I identical love LOL

It might not be all women OP. It might just be the women who would stoop to the level of hanging out with woman hating racist faggots who make incel post on cartoon masturbation forums. It's called confirmation bias and woooooo boy have all you faggots got it bad lol

>So your wife wields all the power in your relationship
Nope
>Only 3 words can destroy you
Really? What would those be?

You're still not posting particularly coherent sentences, by the way.

No, 2nd marrige, 3 grown kids. Just us now, both disabled so we are out of this sick game. Just spectating now.

Attached: 1564748397870.png (886x670, 475K)

Stfu nigger. When's the last time a woman got held accountable for anything?

>Only 3 words can destroy you
>Really? What would those be?
"I'm not happy"
The constitution doesn't protect defendants in family court. Its a kangaroo court run by femimost men haters. Good luck!

>Answer the question.
Well, in the impossible scenario you posed, I wouldn't feel anything because, according to you, I'd be dead on a couch of a heart attack.

By the way, it's "you're divorced" not "your divorced" as it's a contraction of "...you are..." . None too bright, are you?

Not even the same guy. Spelling mistake nigger.

>So you slave quarters are neat and didy?
Not really sure what this is supposed to mean, but I'll leave it at this;

I'm happy. I have a beautiful woman that I love and who loves me. I've got five kids, and a good job with which to support all of them. I'm busy a lot, but I enjoy the time I have to myself. What about you user?

Do you have someone to love?

Do you have any kids?

Do you have a good job to fill your time and give you a sense of purpose?

Do you enjoy the time you spend trying to relax, or does it eat you from the inside out since you know that ultimately, you're taking a break from nothing, and going nowhere?

>Well, in the impossible scenario you posed,
Actually happened to my friends father when we were teenagers in the 80's
Gee I wonder were all the hate comes from?

Attached: 1568608726614.jpg (570x587, 43K)

The constitution doesn't defend anything of mine - I'm not American.

Also, any conversation between normal adults that starts "I'm not happy" usually explores the reasons for the unhappiness and tries to find reasons and compromised to address the situation. This requires a little emotional intelligence and investment in the relationship, so I can guess why you post as you do. How does that make you feel?

I know. I love how it rubs the salt in, especially as it's a grammatical error not a spelling mistake. His spelling was flawless.

In America, the constitution is ignored by family court. Look it up faggot

By having actual conversations with them - then you'll learn they're just people like everyone else.
The only reason you feel this hatred is the frustration of putting them on a pedestal and then being disappointed when they don't live up to that. The second you manage to look beyond your horniness and need, you'll begin to meet the human beings behind the boobs.

Best of luck, user - we must all grow up.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: Hawaii.jpg (1200x900, 142K)

Spastic fuck why are you trying to roast some random on the internet?

I was implying that it was impossible in the case you posed, which was that it would happen to me. I was obviously a little too obtuse.

>Actually happened to my friends father when we were teenagers in the 80's
So you're basing you opinion of women on a failed relationship the parents of a friend of yours had (and probably without understanding the real reasons behind the failure)? That's a little remote to be taken so personally - are you sure you don't have other issues?

Attached: 1579622817934.gif (320x600, 119K)

stop being such a cuck. women are great.

I don't give a pair of foetid dingo's kidneys for either the constitution or it being ignored by anyone. As I said, I'm not American, so why would I look it up? It's completely irrelevant to OP claiming to hate all women.

No they aren't.

Long post alert
Women are no different than men
For every time they break an heart, a men does the same to a women. It's a neverending circle of eternal mutual retribution of pain. For every moment of joy, there will be a moment of pain in the future.

>inb4 ok boomer
I'm slightly >30. In my life I cheated and have been cheated upon. Both times painful af, in different ways. Of course I'm only talking about two of my relationship who were serious enough to live with pain enough to feel my life has been remarkably touched by those deeds.

When it happened to me, at first it was nice, as it always is. I didn't think about it much. The day after I went straight to my ex gf I was with at that time. Told her what I did facing her and ready for consequences. She was broken, but stayed with me. We've been happy for a while. I did it mostly because she left me, without cheating on me, and I wanted revenge when she came back to me a while after. If I could go back, I would not do it. It was not worth it. Cheating hardly leaves somebody satisfied, unless we're talking literal rats. After a couple of months, it was over.

When I got cheated upon, she also told me. She was probably planning to tell me jack and go on with me, but in the end she felt like telling me to be truthful. Wish she never did, I was literally destroyed by this and I'm still picking up the pieces. We're not toghether anymore. Blocked/canced her forever. Also in this case, we managed to go on for a while, because we both loved each other a lot. But she threw all away, I never managed to forgive her (doubt somebody could, sincerely I mean) and I only stayed with her in order to have some submissive guilty pussy at my side whenever.

Human beings are worthless creatures, because there'a no way to make our heart completely safisfied every day without desiring more, and more, forever. Statistically, people cheats upon their partner after 3 years of "happy" relationship spent toghether.
(1/2)

>So you're basing you opinion of women on
Your life experiences?
Yeah, personal experiences are what make you, you.
No 2 people have the same experienced, but by disrespecting my life experiences, you expect me to ignore mine and adopt yours.
Do you see how stupid you sound?

Oh, wow. A meme gif. That really showed me.

But I suppose posting just that prevented you making any more grammatical errors.

Well then go get raped by your Muslim overlords, and die in a fire

*basing you opinion = basing your opinion
(before you pick that up and invalidate my entire life)

Attached: 1568927544565.jpg (500x657, 98K)

(2/2) There is literally no way to cope about this. Every Chad, if you still try to apply memes to reality, faces this at least once in his perfect thundercock life. The virgin could find himself cheating his girl forgetting about his lonely past, because reasoning in front of a girl offering herself to you is hard for everybody.
Mgtow and the other similar ways to cope are an illusion. Even if you manage to live a happy life with your significant other, there's the chance you will do it and there's the chance they will do it. They could choose not to tell you. Would you prefear it? Would you rather let it pass even if you have your doubts?

Pointless to even talk about it. You have to live the experience, let it forge your charachter. Build yourself around the struggles you make to survive disappointments. Try to forget when you used to talk to her about chimneys, and puppies, and furniture you both liked, while dreaming a new start with her. These memories haunt me to the present day, and are a part of me. I'm not even mad. It's part of living a life with other people. You should expect nothing, learn to lose, learn to live with stuff. It's a long stride until you can sit in your comfy armchair and tell yourself you're happy with what you managed to build.

... sorry for blogposting.
TL;DR
Suffer, and be glad, for it's part of your life whatever you try in order to avoid it.
Cheating is a human feature. We're all humans. Think about it.

Heh, another fan of Douglas Adams I see.
Also, dude, you can't reach those that doesn't want to be reached. they're not arguing, they're venting their frustrations and irrational hatreds and can never understand another persons point of view.
Take a deep breath, realise you will make no headway and enjoy your own life.
All the best.

Pic unrelated

Attached: Wind.jpg (657x960, 59K)

The unequal application of the law directly feeds the inequality of the sexes. It has everything to do with the sexes hating on one another. WTF is wrong with you? You must be female!

>Do you see how stupid you sound?
No. From what you say you're basing your attitudes on anecdotal experience of someone else - your friend's father ending up living and dying on someone else's couch. I'd argue that as you're not even a member of the family it's unlikely you actually understand the circumstances that actually brought about the breakdown as it's not information that is objectively known outside the actual participants. Emotional bias and misinformation is, however, common in these cases and I can understand how your friend would be upset by his parent's breakdown and clearly you've picked up on his distress and allowed it to colour your opinion of women.

I, however, am basing my opinion on my direct experience with my wife and various female friends.

Do you see how irrational you sound?

>You base your opinions on bad things
>I base my opinions on good things

Fucking retarded nigger

100% of women who have abortions, kill their unborn children.

Thanks for letting me know this. I will now adopt the feeling that you require of me.

Attached: 1581144573423.jpg (1024x785, 104K)

Indeed. I celebrate Towel Day every 25th May
>Take a deep breath, realise you will make no headway and enjoy your own life.
Actually, I'm having a capital time ITT thanks. I have a good life, happy marriage, I've reduced one of these idiots to incoherence and another had to resort to posting a meme. I love just using a bit of logic to expose the unjustifiable and unsustainable positions some of them adopt and watch their rage rise as confirmation bias kicks in. When I get bored I'll just leave and go make a cup of tea. It brightened my day a little that you picked up on my paraphrasing Adams
>and some fell on stony ground

Attached: 1568597023359.jpg (606x838, 60K)

>WTF is wrong with you? You must be female!
No, I'm not female, although it does expose the inherent bias in your thinking that you believe that to be an insult. The problem, according to you, and the one that needs to be addressed is the unequal application of the law in your country which, as the majority of your lawmakers and senior judges are male, is hardly a problem generated by women, is it? Fix the root cause, not the symptoms

Ah well, as long as you're having fun. I feel it's a bit sad that these angry youngsters are unable to look past their own bias, but I suppose I were no better at their age (just about different things).
At any rate, cuppa tea sounds nice, take care, user - enjoy stuff!

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1581358099973.jpg (680x675, 63K)

>The problem, according to you, and the one that needs to be addressed is the unequal application of the law

I know how crazy that might sound to a chick that is currently not getting the Shitty end of the stick. LOL

Attached: 1566856341526.jpg (640x419, 77K)

Dude, you really can't read.

My wallet, my choice

Move to a country where they know how to behave like decent women. Like Austria, in 1870.

But as the law is currently largely being steered and applied by men, perhaps there are those in the judiciary that don't think it's currently misapplied?

That makes no sense in the context of the post you linked to.

>Dude, you really can't read.
No, I just don't give a shit about you bitches. Google "apathy"

Attached: 1568139083059.gif (500x386, 439K)

Your post is complete bitch think

Attached: 1577657162536.jpg (564x705, 81K)

>Google "apathy"
I would, but I really can't be bothered. Google "ennui".

>seething
Aw, poor kid.

Attached: Tantrumkid.gif (320x240, 633K)

Since when do women have to make sense?

Attached: Private-Benjamin_phixr.png (600x400, 107K)

Ah, the old "I look like an ass so I'm gonna pretend I don't care" card.

Classy move, user.

Yeah, I know how lazy niggers are.

Yeah ok retard

Attached: 1568152528977.gif (435x250, 1.68M)

Why do you think you need a woman in your life to make it complete? I've already been married, sowed my seed, paid a fucking lot for it, and now I'd like to enjoy my life for myself. Maybe it's selfish, but I've been working to support other people for over thirty years, and now it's my turn to do whatever the fuck I want. Sometimes, when you keep trying and it just never works, you eventually quit.
>I'm just a rando, not the guy you were talking to.

Attached: billy.jpg (727x484, 80K)

Mhm

Attached: american-psycho-bateman.jpg (600x327, 58K)

Doesn't beat your gender, victim card. Ha ha

Attached: 1579642662626.png (640x557, 224K)

>Your post is complete bitch think
Not at all. It's a logical conclusion drawn from the fact that your judiciary is controlled by men and the judiciary is interpreting and applying the law in a way that you seem to think is unjust.

Oh, by the way; "The Sun" as a reliable source? No, not really.
>Sun forced to admit ‘1 in 5 British Muslims’ story was 'significantly misleading'
>Regulator rules survey questions were 'ambiguous'
independent.co.uk/news/media/ipso-sun-british-muslims-story-headline-significantly-misleading-a6953771.html

>The Sun's UK Muslim 'jihadi sympathy' article 'misleading', Ipso rules
>An article in the Sun that claimed nearly one in five UK Muslims had "sympathy for Jihadis" was misleading, the new press regulator has ruled.
>The paper's story in November reported the results of a survey of UK Muslims, generating more than 3,000 complaints.
>The Independent Press Standards Organisation ruled it breached the accuracy clause of its editors' code.
>It said the paper's presentation of the poll had been "significantly misleading".
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35903066

See what I mean about "The Sun"?

What??
That's a woman dealing with a situation that didn't go her way.

Guys aren't any better, tbh

>Why do you think you need a woman in your life to make it complete?
I believe that we are born inherently broken, and we need another person to make us whole. Almost every man out there has a woman waiting for him and vice versa. The two parts come together to make a whole, the two opposite and conflicting energies make something new. Kinda like Yin and Yang, but less gay and usually less oriental.

>Doesn't beat your gender, victim card.
If you're trying to insinuate that I'm a woman playing the "Oh no it's hard to be a woman" card, you should know I'm a man.

Seriously, how many girls do you think get on Cred Forums?

>What? that's you doing the same thing I was doing and I don't like it! Weh weh

Attached: smug-face.jpg (441x408, 11K)

Worthy??

>>Your post is complete bitch think
You know a man would have moved on by now, don't you?
But you just unload more and more bitch think here because you are triggered.

>Seriously, how many girls do you think get on Cred Forums?
It's the only way these idiots can understand why someone would not support their misogyny - it has to be a woman.

He's just trying to reach you, which is impossible.
You don't want the conversation at all.

No, you are comparing facts vs chick logic. I mean I know I'm not gonna win. V is for vagina

Attached: 1579944302740.jpg (500x567, 73K)

i think women is a pretty cool guy. Eh has the boobs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Attached: 1580560024861.png (629x170, 11K)

>You know a man would have moved on by now, don't you?
Yet here I am. And you try to make a point by....repeating a point.
This is also me
Read it - it may help you understand what is happening to you ITT Time for a cup of tea

>you should know I'm a man.
Wanna be my soyfriend?

>No, you are wrong because reasons and I'm the victim always! Reee

Attached: 795.png (853x480, 419K)

>He's just trying to reach you
Why?
What's his motivation? Is it rape?
I think he's trying to rape me!

I'm a mechanic, I practice boxing, I hit the range every other week, I love beef, and I don't eat soy.

It just so happens that I'm not a whiny bitch that blames women for my own failings.

>What's his motivation? Is it rape?
No, it's education and persuading you to think logically about the position you espouse. But I can understand why your particular mindset might construe that as rape

Don't get your hopes up.
Put the lube away.

>Yet here I am. And you try to make a point by....repeating a point.
Because you are a loser with nothing better to do with your life. Thanks for your service to humanity

Attached: 1568600091141.jpg (500x701, 58K)

That's good, now you're gettin' it

He has the same hobby you have, spending time on the 4chins.
Kettle, meet pot.

that is the hottest thing i've ever seen

>I believe that we are born inherently broken, and we need another person to make us whole. Almost every man out there has a woman waiting for him and vice versa. The two parts come together to make a whole, the two opposite and conflicting energies make something new. Kinda like Yin and Yang, but less gay and usually less oriental.
Ok, you are free to believe that. And I'm free to stop putting effort into something I barely even want anymore. I have the money to never work again. But if I included yet another woman into my life, I'd have to get a job. I'm not getting into some fuckin grind so I can have sex once in a while, and have arguments, and get to know a family I don't give a FUUUCK about. I'm perfectly capable of reading a book or watching a movie when I'm bored.

>No U

Attached: bmysogony.png (600x351, 66K)

Good, someone needs to use those glory holes at the truck stop.
"In not happy" and poof, its all gone

>And I'm free to stop putting effort into something I barely even want anymore
Yes, you are. I hope you find happiness in it. The only reason I'm arguing anything in this thread is that most of the people here don't think I'm free to believe as I wish, and instead think that all wamen r hores and anyone who wants to get married or have a meaningful future is some soyboy cuck bitch.

As one of the other guys fucking with these incels ITT I wish you well, but I'm out of here

Oh, I can't resist this. So you make up a back story about someone you don't know posting on an anonymous Mongolian nose-flute image board and then criticise your own invention and think that qualifies as a riposte? Really? That's the best you have? I think you're out of your depth.

But I won't engage in a battle of wits with you as it's unfair to attack an unarmed man

>No, it's education and persuading you to think logically
No its propaganda keeping men in this geocentric system. That the motivation!
GET A FUCKING JOB!

consider yourself metoo'd

>GET A FUCKING JOB!
But I have one

>Good, someone needs to use those glory holes at the truck stop.
What the fuck does this even mean?

>"In not happy" and poof, its all gone
I've had "I'm not happy"s in my relationship multiple times, on both ends. You know what happens when one of us isn't happy? We shift priorities, make changes, and work through it. Just because YOU are a quitter and an emotionally unstable sperg doesn't mean that everyone else in the world is.

Propagandist vs me.....always gets me lols

>different opinion vs mine... always gets to me
^ftfy

I hate drinking acid too, so I'm an asshole because I don't.
Your chick logic does not effect me

>I'm affected
^ftfy

Some people are wired your way. Some aren't. A lot of the people in my family have had divorces, or a spouse died early. So, a lot of the elders are single in my family. I'm sort of accustomed to it. If you found someone you get along with, great. But, I'm not 20 anymore, and a lot of the women who would be in my dating pool are your basic divorced housewife, which holds very little appeal for me.

Chick logic LOL

Attached: 1564436685413.jpg (809x960, 156K)

Then why all the divorce rape & hypergamy?

>>Good, someone needs to use those glory holes at the truck stop.
>What the fuck does this even mean?
Wife stopped sucking after the first month. She's cool with me using glory holes. That way she don't have to do it. If you were a man, you would have already known this.

You dont have to like them at all but fucking them is why they exist.remember this and you will be happier.dont worry about the small stuff.live life women will come in and out of it but just dont get attached.feelings are for children.

Attached: 1580935943796.jpg (960x720, 72K)

Why would me having a job be in any way connected to divorce rape? And which side do you think is committing hypergamy?

>She's cool with me using glory holes
I guess she's not very committed to you then, user. My condolences.

Attached: 1570259291838.png (500x660, 179K)

Implying your wife doesn't own you like a pet. Bless your heart.

It would be difficult to respect a man who is so phallo-centric and lacking in self-respect that he uses truck stop glory holes

>Implying your wife doesn't own you like a pet
She does, and I own her too. We listen to each other, don't go anywhere without telling one another, and consult each other when we want to buy something for ourselves.

We trust each other, and respect one another. It seems that your relationship lacks both of those.

Women, if you want equal treatment, get a fucking job, get divorce raped, and live in your car. Until then FUCK OFF and enjoy your free ride!

Get Eastern Women like from Japan, or China. Of Ukraine or Russia if you want white. Western women aren't worth spit, get the genuine ones.

Equal rights, until they go "but I'm a guuurl."

>and I own her too.
LOL, yeah until one day when reality show up
Just keep pretending. Ignorance is bliss

I'm not a woman, I have a job and you don't know what hypergamy means, do you?

They want all the good parts of being a man, without all the shit parts.

>yeah until one day when reality show up
If you say so pal.

But hey, your life and your marriage is shit, so everyone else's must be too. Otherwise that would imply a problem with you, and introspective thinking and self reflection is for queers who want to improve their lives or some shit. No time for that, you need to go get hepatitis from a gas station blow job.

You time will run out, and you're gonna remember this thread. LOL

>reee REEEEE gorls are bad! alla dem are bad REEEE I know stuff
^ftfy

>yeah until one day when reality show up
>If you say so pal.
So statistics show pal. Hope you like canned dog food

Gender studies have completely warped the definition of "equality".

Are you scared user? Don't worry, life sucks, but then you die!
Always a silver lining

I don't think reflection is something user practises.. well, to be fair, I don't think thinking is something user practises.

>I am right! I AM RIGHT! No matter what other people have experienced. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S ALWAYS RIGHT! REEEE
^ftfy

>So statistics show
What statistics? The ones that talk about how people with more sexual partners are more likely to break up while people who never had sex before getting together are basically guaranteed to stay married?

Or the ones that show that financially healthy relationships are unlikely to break up?

Or the ones about how people with multiple children together are more likely to stay together?

Or the ones about how devout Christians stay married better?

Or...

I would have, but he killed himself after the divorce.

>I hate my life, you MUST hate yours too!
Sucks to be you, pal.

Do you know how much thinking a man can do in family court? Its a real education. You'll see when it your turn

He doesn't know what statistics are, but he saw it used in a sentence once, and wanted to try it on for size.

Calm down user, you can always kill yourself when this happens to you.

Mhm, everybody's life is like yours.

>Do you know how much thinking a man can do in family court
A real man wouldn't let his relationship fall to the point where his wife is unhappy enough to take him to family court.

Oh wait, I forgot. You're perfect

>Oh no, I'm being mocked, I better use the KYS now
^ftfy

Divorce statistics.
Are your kids almost grown and out of the house?
Did you just lose your job?
Recently become disabled, or disfigured?
Well, statistically these trigger the "I'm not happy" talk
But hey, denial is fun too

Honestly, user, I'm having so much fucking fun right now. It's being a long while since I've argued with someone who was this wrong.

Remember this thread user. It will make it funnier for me

>LOL, yeah until one day when reality show up
>You time will run out, and you're gonna remember this thread
Hasn't happened in over 40 years. But I'll be sure keep an eye out for it in case it does. And I'll commit this thread to memory

>Mhm, everybody's life is like yours.
The exact reason why they keep statistic

Every time I drop the soap. Every fucking time.

I know this is hard for you to understand, but some people talk to one another.
Daily.
Openly.
Lovingly.
Communication, it's a smart thing. You clearly didn't use it.
I understand you had a bum deal, but accept other people can live together and be fine. Your bitterness eats you alive.

I think it's a bit embarrassing really, even with the tea and the odd Adams wink.
>I'm miserable, I want you to be miserable too! That'll teach ya!
^ftfy

Gnn! Nnnn! Whew! Got it in there. Happy now?

>A real man wouldn't let his relationship fall to the point where his wife is unhappy
Oh my ex wife is alive and well LOL holy shit that's spooky af

>Are your kids almost grown and out of the house?
One is

>Did you just lose your job?
Has happened five times, but I had an emergency fund set aside each time and it lasted long enough for me to get back on my feet. Plus the wife got a job and I took over house duties for a bit.

>Recently become disabled, or disfigured?
Can't say I have, though one of the times I lost my job was because of a broken arm which kept me from being able to work for a bit.

>Well, statistically these trigger the "I'm not happy" talk
Yes, because most people handle these things poorly. Me and my wife work together in a symbiosis, as we are supposed to. We have ups and downs, but divorce has never been on the table, nor will it ever be.

Again, just because your life is shit, and you are an emotionally unstable unmotivated asshole that lacks even the basest form of dedication or ethic, does not mean that everyone else is. The only common denominator in all your problems is YOU.

Not now user, wait till she says " I'm not happy"

Yes, everybody, around the globe, exactly like you. Nobody getting wrinkly and happy until they keel over in their 90's. You see only what you want to see, and your bitterness poisons you.
Acccording to you, there are only two people in the world and they don't like each other.

Kek

>Oh my ex wife is alive and well LOL holy shit that's spooky af
What the Hell are you on about you fucking sperg?

Oh man, what have you done!?
You're going to shit predictions now!

Lol, its all fun & games till its your turn

Both sides are shit. This cannot be the peak of human life

Divorce lawers are filing for unemoloyment.
Ok retard

If I could do my life over again, I'd come back as a sleazy divorce lawyer.

I wanted to do another ftfy, but I'm beginning to genuinely feel sorry for you while at the same dislike you.
You have created a shit life for yourself, and you are unable to accept that others may not be like you. You have my pity now.
Try some therapy?

Nice dubs

Attached: checkem.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Not possible

Twenty bucks says he'll say "Wait until it's your tuen" or some other dumbass cliche in reply.

Dude, I don't think he's a troll.
I think he's a genuine semi-psychopath, blaming the world for his ills.
Brr, my cousin was married to such a guy once, she got out alive and in a hurry.

To be fair though, he's clearly truly a bitter person, and that won't change, he clings to his hatreds.

Well good on her for getting out. People like him are fucking insufferable. They line the ranks of shit like MGTOW and for good reason.

But yeah, I've met a few people like him in my life. Usually has something to do with Mommy issues or abuse. I just try and make sure that their rhetoric gets discredited before anyone that's having a hard time falls for the bullshit.

Misery wants company I think.
He's desperate not to be alone in his views, he needs someone else who's in his shoes, to hang out with, so they can share their mutual hatreds.
Normally I'd agree with the mommy issues and/or abuse - but in this case I think I see the psychopathic nature peek out. Well, variations of that diagnosis that is, psychopaty/sociopath/narcissist - one of those.

fuck em

>Dude, I don't think he's
Only saying that it is statistically unlikely that you will dodge divorce rape.
Argue with statistics, that's what steeple do

>psychopaty/sociopath/narcissist
I think it's the last one.

Like I said, I just try and make sure that people don't listen to those kinds of guys. That thought patttern is a lot like being a dope fiend, once you fall into it you kind of stop being human, and stop treating other people human. They're like bummed out ghouls. They live off of their own misery and the misery of the people around them.

That's why you have to discredit and stigmatize them, otherwise perfectly fine or well meaning people can get into a bad spot and have a chance encounter with one of them, and before you know it they've caught the memetic virus.

You grow up a bit and stop blaming others for your shortcomings.
Personal respsonsibility and all that jazz.
Pic unrelated - maybe

Attached: DontPanic.png (600x605, 30K)

Show me the statistics that support your claim.
The one that shows me that every marriage ends with your checkbook in a sling. I'm keen to see a proper survey of this.
You know, so you're not just blowing steam out your arse.

True, they love if they can drag people down with them. Makes them feel better, I suppose?
My cousins ex was keen to make everyone around him think they were somewhat mentally deficient, or suffering from some mental malady of one kind or other. Again, just to boost himself and to make others insecure and doubt themselves - it's a well known pathology of the various psychopathic tendencies.

youtu.be/5X_IeVify8k

wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/

I think it has to do with not wanting to accept that it's something wrong with YOU personally. If there's something wrong with you, it has to be something wrong with everyone in the world, otherwise you have to admit that you're uniquely at fault.

Plus, I'm a faggot and I think things relate back into each other. I legitimately see stuff like that as a kind of ideological/spiritual virus that wants to spread of its own accord.

That gets into philosophy and metaphysics though.

No, not some populistic, self congratulatory youtube semi-celeb.
I want the statistics. In raw form, which you clearly have, since you speak with such certainty. Hit me with the source material my man. Gimme that delish evidence, because if you can't take your own argument seriously, then nobody else will either.

"As of 2016, both marriage rates AND divorce rates in the US are decreasing. Recent studies have shown that millenials are choosing to wait longer to get married and staying married longer and are the main driver in the decline of both the marriage and divorce rate in the US."
Dude, this is looking bleak for you, seems while there's fewer marriages, they last longer.

Have you read this? You're not helping your case.

Well, it's called a "meme" for a reason after all.
Ideas as a virus is not a new concept, and it seems to have some merit.

Ladies, I sorry, but I've got to go. Its been fun, but I've got somethings to do today. Take care of your Pussy
Cats

Yep yep. reading.
"The divorce rate in the U.S. is 3.2 per 1,000 population (as of 2014 the latest year of data from the CDC. (with 44 states and D.C. reporting) This is known as the “crude divorce rate”. Although useful for describing changes in divorce rates over time, the crude divorce rate does not provide accurate information on the percentage of first marriages that end in divorce."
Gosh, in droves, eh? According to you it was a guaranteed 100% divorce for everybody, so you did make up shit.

Not a lady, don't have a cat.
Troll you la... I mean, see you later.

>Oh no, people can actually read, I best run away now
^ftfy

Enjoy your unchanging existential dread as you continually refuse to realise the root cause of your problems

The better question is, “How do you get women to hate you less?” 1) Leave the basement, 2) Quit acting like women persecute you, 3) Have a little self-awareness, 4) Take a shower, 5) Stop acting like a serial killer (that’s normally a red-flag). Dude, you hate 50% of the population of the Earth. Why do you think having a dick makes a person better? I’m a filthy bastard... you are probably a filthy bastard. Don’t waste your fucking time hating women, like an incel, spree killer. People hate the rich and famous out of jealousy. They hate to see people who have the life that they want, but don’t have. You hate women because they can all get laid, and you cannot. You’ve got some problems that you need to address. Pity-parties don’t help. I don’t feel bad for you. This whole conglomoration of incels and assholes does not help you. Quit bitching, and behave like a person worthy of affection from a woman. I bet you’re always ready to blame a woman for not loving you. Maybe there’s a reason for that.

Oh well, this was informative.
I think it's time for another cuppa tea, maybe some early dinner and a movie?
Thank you for the conversations, Anons, especially my fellow D. Adams fan, he's a hoopy frood and may he always know where his towel is.

Attached: Goodthings.png (600x100, 26K)