Have you ever impregnated a woman? What’s it like?

Have you ever impregnated a woman? What’s it like?

Attached: 2BC7F95C-05D0-4D20-A367-20CEFCB1D6A8.jpg (926x618, 43K)

So it takes a lot of trying the first time because she struggled a lot and there's so much crying. But by the third or fourth time they just except that their life is now just to be a baby factory and just lay there.

Impregnated a natural blonde like I always wanted she killed it. She kept the one with the guy that raped her. Lesson learned run from women who have kids they will kill yours cause they already have them.

Killed it how?

abortion; life begins at conception, as everyone with a rudimentary understanding of embryology know

I agree. I didnt know if you meant she murdered it after she had it.

And I'm sorry for the loss of your child.

No lie pretty fucking rad the chick still mopes about her aborted shitstain tho so thats lame

fag

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you can find a nice Asian woman to breed with next time.

Attached: 45151134aportraitofahappypregnantasianwomantouchingherbigbellywhilesittingonachair1.jpg (1300x866, 85K)

No, but I've nutted in chicks without a condom.

I got to hand it to nature, nothing feels better than nutting in a vag without anything covering your dick.

I’ve impregnated two women. It’s the absolute best. Knowing your seed was good enough to get the job done makes you feel very alpha like a wild animal has just placed he’s seed in the female.

It's fun and hot, of course. Even better when decent looking women choose you as their sperm donor (find those Facebook groups, gents) so you get to fuck 'em raw (including lesbians) and give them a few nice creampies. Then they send you a photo of the positive pregnancy test, then an ultrasound of the foetus (hi, buddy), then they give birth and you get to watch the kids grow up and have a pretty cool friendship with the whole family without worrying about heart wrenching breakups or child support payments.

Get your STI check ups and send those virile swimmers into as many hungry cunts as you can.

You think you have "fights" now, just wait till she pulls the "I'M CARRYING YOUR CHILD" sentence everytime she fucks with your life. And she will, and she will do her best to emasculate and control you.

Do not do it, unless it's a timid conservative highly submissive girl, never impregnate an ego.

Two years of trying and a diagnosis of endometriosis . Doctors said sorry, that's really bad for fertility, she will probably struggle to conceive ever, sad because she has a real mothering mentality. Pregnant a month later, seemed like her body heard the doctor and said 'oh yeah? Fuck you medical science!' Due in July. It's been a hell of a ride. Emotionally for me it felt like a relief, because after two years of very frequent sex, we succeeded. Physically it felt awesome for the whole two years, especially the breathy 'put a baby in me daddy' she liked to entice me with. When she gave in to her little side I swear I started dropping phatter nutz. We are told it looks like a boy, but he was in awkward positions in both scans so far so they are only 80% sure.

I can second that emotion. I'm and I felt that emotion especially strongly, since it was like "not only did my dudes make life in my wife, they did it against the odds, fuck yeah manhood!"

Two, the first one was a surprise (her contraceptives failed.... yeah right) but she had a miscarriage
The second was much more fun and a calculated risk with someone I REALLY liked, in the spirit of bareback and fuck what happens logic with her thinking much the same way.
In the end she got rid of it but I wasn't 100% convinced she was pregnant never saw any solid proof, albeit one long fuck and enormous load so hard i nearly passed out.
To this day I love that mixed up girl more than any other, which is hard as she is now a Lesbian with 2 kids from 2 different men which kills me inside.

no i think im sterile. my x even admitted she faked taking her pills for a year and nothing happend. not shure how i feel about that.

I try to plant my seed deep in every one night stand I've had. I either play it off it try to hide it(when both are drunk). I got one girl pregnant that I know of. I love the feeling of knowing you inseminated a female. True Chad feeling.

So you have never impregnated a woman then?

Sucks. Im blondebrown wife dark brown. Both avg looking. Got 2 very goodlooking red headed girls. The pregnancy was fine but having every 14 yrold nigger lined up around the block isnt.

>life begins at conception

ah yes, the religious brainlet simp, thinking that a heap of cells is "life".
if you don't cry after disinfecting your hands, you are a hypocrite.

Yes, at least once as it says, probably twice. Do I have children - no.
A woman is pregnant the moment her egg is fertilized - not when she has a huge 8 month belly bump you retard.

Ya. Costs about 400 bux a month

What a fat basement dwelling virgin....

Check em, I would love to. Haven’t though, I have a serious primal impregnation fetish. Not really a fetish though, just normal for wanting to reproduce and impregnate many women

Everyone has different views on the subject. I'm pro choice because I like calling their pussies crime scenes.

Attached: 1577672966372.webm (736x364, 964K)

I got a few pregnant. Still friends with them, and they love me so they didnt ask for child support. They became radiant with big titties.

Knocked my wife up twice before getting a vasectomy. Kids are hard as shit but they’re awesome. It’s hilarious listening to all our friends complain about their marriages and kids. We’re far from perfect but my wife and I are so much better than them, and so are our kids.

terrible 0/10 would not reccommend.
pay child support for 18 years
no contact with sproglet

> I'm a nigger

Jack was a product of rape. His mother worked three jobs when she left school, saving up to travel. ‘I want to see the world’ she said. She saw some of it, and then she arrived on Pitcairn Island. Descendants of the Bounty mutineers tied her up in the mayors living room and raped her.
Seven different men, all the men on the island, from the butcher to the mayor came inside her. The boat she arrived on left and the rape continued until her third trimester. She died giving birth to Jack and her body was thrown into Bounty Bay, and her cash divided.
It was agreed that Jack was a shared product, therefore raised by everyone. However, the women of Pitcairn Island didn't like Jack, and so it goes that neither did the children. His childhood was not a good one.
In Winter he slept in the dirt with the dogs, their warmth was appreciated. In summer, he slept behind the general store on top of milk crates. Because he was so dirty none of the men sexually assaulted him. They fucked all the other children, but never Jack.
After many years, in 2003, things finally changed for Jack. The British were building a new school for the island. A builder named Mick was contracted for the project.
He was a nice man, although racist. He witnessed his parents murdered in the Bush war and their farm in Rhodesia taken and burned and so he had been lucky to escape, moving to Australia with his Aunt at a young age.

“Why is this boy so dirty ‘ey?” Mick said one lunchtime having seen the boy lingering around for scraps every day that week. “Why are you so dirty boy?” “My name is Jack.” “Why are you so dirty Jack? Where are your parents?” Jack didn't know his parents. “Come here boy, you must try this chicken.” Mick gestured with his giant hand to young Jack a chicken wing from the previous nights dinner. “You need some protein boy, you're too skinny.” Jack took the food and so it went every day from then on, a relationship between the two orphans developing.
Mick’s questions about Jack went unanswered. When ever he raised the subject of the dirty child, people went quiet. Frustration built, indignation broiled. Mick started to ask more questions about things he was seeing and hearing and the islanders grew wary and at times vicious in their reactions to his questions.
Jack started sleeping in Mick’s cabin. He was finally showered, his dreadlocks shaved and his body scrubbed. They had bonded over chicken and now Jack was learning about the world beyond Pitcairn Island from Mick. As the school came closer to its finished state, Mick made a promise to Jack one night over dinner.
“There's something not right about this place Jack. On the surface boy, they're pious. But I know their history here, and do not think for a second they are anything but products of their environment. They come from rapists and murderers boy, as we all do, but they've bred upon such a foundation in isolation and I can see by looking at your situation boy, that things here aren't what they seem. Now next week, I will be leaving you. But I promise, I will be back, I will be back with help and hopefully expose the evil lurking here.”
Mick left the next week and Jack returned to scraps and the dogs. The villagers resented the relationship Jack had established with Mick and feared reprisal.

This fear was channeled into beatings, one so hard Jack could only see out of one eye for a week. Now that he was clean and had some meat on his bones, he was also raped. The mayor fucked him until he bled and then continued. For two months, Jack held out hope that Mick would return.
He never saw that return. On Jacks fourteenth birthday, unbeknownst to him, he gave up. He dreamed of the wide world narrated to him by Mick as he stepped off the cliff at Bounty Bay and tumbled with the wind down onto the rocks where his body and soul broke on impact.
His body washed away that morning with the tide just two weeks before Mick returned with a British official. Following a short investigation, a young girl told the truth of the islands children being sexually assaulted and Jacks abusers were convicted in what became an international story of child abuse in the highest degree. Jack's body was never found, nor his story known.