A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Attached: 20200213_071030.jpg (1440x1920, 1.61M)

you are fucking hot. post more plz.

Ahow

idc b&

Show some cleavage.

You look like a boy.

Mohawk keeps it short and wierd

Tell them to fuck off

Do you have one of these?

Attached: 1581559344956.jpg (1280x2404, 239K)

Maybe a sidecut?

You look great. Fuck them.

Girls have tits, do you have them?

Low key if they are your friends just tell em to shut up if they are real friends they would stop if not then tell em to stick on up their ass and move on words are just wind.

Normally I would say tits or gtfo buuuut I have a soft spot for pixie cuts. Rock that doo you look gorgeous with it. oh god I think I just threw up twice. once for calling an underage girl gorgeous and a second time for being a fucking white knight. gross

go bald

Just a clip on its own what the north west to say girl, don't do a darn the domain. Who's up in my bubble to dead mother and I try to block it all out.

Hmm seems the only choice for you is to an hero

Holy fuck mate, i just puked while reading this

Fucking newfags

FUcking bunch of newfags, this pic is fucking years old

Attached: 1572324093777.gif (400x332, 1.97M)

If its years old does this mean shes legal?

imagine being so much on Cred Forums for YEARS that you know every picture posted here.
That would be sad as fuck wouldn't it?

You know the rule, tits or gtfo

We need answers

You're edgy user.

You're a child. Go away from here, for your own sake.

Look up how "self-fulfilling prophesy" works and then make one

Fake and gay.

I still haven't gotten over her

Wow what a humongous faggot you are

Also he’s covering his Adam’s apple

Attached: 1C5C4C04-8067-4C1B-BC47-F85B2C544493.jpg (576x576, 19K)

Sounds like your popular. Whatever you're doing it sounds like it's working. Set up a patreon, and profit.

Show your man tits faggot.

Hello Rebecca Chambers. Remember to not post bullshit on Cred Forums or Billy won't come to save you.

The internet is dead my man
I've legit gotten a no-life wage-cuck job, it's that boring.

Attached: 1566919042214.jpg (196x303, 6K)

Attached: newfags.png (632x484, 680K)

Hi :)
What are you doing on such a site as this? There are mean people here and I don't want to make you leave, but at the same time I don't want you to take offense to anything other users here might say to you. I'm really sorry my species has to be so cruel to those of the opposite sex, especially on an anonymous image board like this one! Please, if you do stay, do not let what others say to you bother you. They don't know you and they can't hurt you.

its alright dude

Imagine using Google image search and finding this pic in an archive from 2017, you fucking refuge.

rofl !

Attached: 1506878724570.png (256x256, 114K)

Cringeyist shit I’ve read in so long.

Embarrassing if it were not anonymous.....

Attached: 1109FA84-BF41-49D8-B0B8-7D331949A7C2.jpg (1376x1821, 152K)

Hi :)
What are you doing on such a site as this? There are mean people here and I don't want to make you leave, but at the same time I don't want you to take offense to anything other users here might say to you. I'm really sorry my species has to be so cruel to those of the opposite sex, especially on an anonymous image board like this one! Please, if you do stay, do not let what others say to you bother you. They don't know you and they can't hurt you.

ur such a dumb fgt its copy pasted from years ago you fgt retard

Yeah but I keep it trimmed a little better.

newfag!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic isn't OP

Attached: received_864363154009222.jpg (720x752, 26K)

Wish that was my hand around your neck.

you caught the bait!

This.
Not this.
>don’t be this guy

>calling ppl newfags ITT
>implying that figuring out this is a troll requires some additional investigation and info
oh the autism...

Dress sluttier

Holy shit please be a copy pasta

Attached: 1580426978722.jpg (781x560, 57K)

prove it

Juicey newfags

welcome to Cred Forums

You're cute AF. Just fuck their boyfriends (or girlfriends) to prove you're hotter.

Your so beautiful..put some makeup and do your nails not that you need it..but it will put things in sight..

Attached: nice digits.jpg (602x802, 81K)

dear god shes perfect

>A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

You should blame fat ass fucking American parental retards that don't still a healthy sense of masculinity in their male children...

>Pic related

Bunch of damn fucking retards getting divorced all the time because their parents are fat, stupid and beta, fag cucks and their wives are repressed, miserable, and hyper-sexual while their daughters are busy mumbling words with a mouth full of cock...

...that's why the Emo, indie, and reddit scene is so faggy... they are and were fringe with fat, fucking, deformed American male retards plopping down in the middle of society.

Don't blame a tiger for being orange. Blame the dumb ass parents neglecting the fact that so many white children look like girls or faggots before cross dressing into some orange colored lingerei or some dumb shit like that.

Attached: 0760bc4e810a42dea846ddaec9887ac9.jpg (736x414, 82K)

you are so adorable and so sexy. dont change a thing. id pick you over any of your schoolmates. your cur face is so kissable.

I dont care your hot..if I had the chance I'd wait till your legal to do some good bad things to you

Please stop this nonsense.

Attached: sam hyde ashley.png (1150x520, 918K)

bigger tits than 70% of all woman

Yeah, smelling your unwashed phimosis dick is a really bad thing

Ops pic is Ashley aka dillpickle, a Cred Forums attention whore that posted regularly on Cred Forums Cred Forums & 8 Cred Forums back around 2014 thru 2017. She got doxxed by some obsessive incel Cred Forums tard & deleted all her shit.

Stop falling for obvious bait, newfags.

Seriously what is wrong with this??? You're actually my ideal date from when I was in junior high/high school. Born at the wrong time I guess....

Anyone know what happened to Ash?

Attached: sowwy.jpg (730x960, 183K)

Kids are cruel and stupid. You’re hot. If you want to talk to decompress and feel better we can talk here or on Kik. What do you want to do?

Call me Thorn

She got spooked when her Cred Forums beta orbiters doxxed her and starting stalking her irl. She privated her Facebook and deleted her YouTube channel. She's married now and has 1 kid. Looks completely different than the 4 year old pics OP is posting in this thread.

it's been awhile since this post last appeared.

Fucking frighteningly relevant question these days

>responding to pasta with this level of cringe

KYS

based larp thread

>this

Attached: 1474824360329.jpg (640x467, 102K)

you are a total cutie, fuckem

Fame is the perfume of heroic deeds.
Socrates

i will shit on your face then larping scum

Beauty is a short-lived tyranny.
Socrates

What time is it? COPYPASTA-TIME!

Attached: 5mullahfaceplam.jpg (520x381, 43K)

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.
Plato

sho bobs and vagene

you should make posts on Cred Forums claiming to be someone you arent. so strangers can give you the attention you seek.

If they're boys fuck them.
If they're girls fuck their boyfriends.
Problem solved.

Post feet. Now

Attached: 1439954109080.png (405x536, 276K)

Timestamp? Stale pasta is stale.

people are too dumb to see this

Why are you choking yourself?

I'd say tits or gtfo but I dont need some 60 fatass hairy m00bs in my life. What kind of pathetic nigger gets off on pretending to be a little girl?

You do know that not OP's picture, right? You do know that?

>I'm a girl

Then fucking play by the rules faggot.

Attached: TOGTFT.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

>being this gullible
Or are you that desperate for cp?

You're asking a basement goblin pretending to be a child for tit pics. Reevaluate your life

Alot of kids are making fun of me at school saying i post stale shitty pasta Even though i told them i only post OC.

Shhh. Just cause you aren't smart enough for roleplay.....
She is 18? Crazy. Good to know.

proof?