I need your wisdom Cred Forums

I need your wisdom Cred Forums

I have an opportunity here, a friend of mine asked me to help her copy her old microSD card to her new, bigger one.

I offered to copy everything to my laptop, and then copy it to her new one, then delete it all from my laptop

obviously I want to keep everything and do a little research and see if I can hit gold
now, she will be next to me 99% of the time and I wont be able to copy twice (maybe like a tiny folder that wont take more than 1 minute to copy)
is there a way to restore shift-deleted files, assuming I wont have time to do a file backup to my computer in the 5 minutes between the copy and the deleting of the files?

pic unrelated, different gold

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (475x870, 884K)

Someone help this cuck score nudes to share with us

Attached: zvh6ssz9vz841.jpg (1932x2576, 385K)

"fat32rescue" or something
if the part isnt fat32, then it's over you should move on

Attached: 2017_07-08 Erwin good morning (drawn)- ,cm,anon.jpg (625x937, 120K)

Just use a keylogger or file logger in your pc to store everything without any actions. Or use a file backup app that backups everything without asking

Control a paste somewhere quickly in directory

its over 120GB of pics and videos from her 3 year old phone. it wont be quick and she'll have her eyes on me the whole time so I can't really just casually paste it again somewhere

Ctrl-a
Ctrl-c
Delete
Take about a tenth of a second and if it's somebody who can't figure out how to copy a card they'll be clueless

Depending how smart she is you might be able to keep it in the trash otherwise i think you can hit control a in the folder then control c and delete it and it will still paste (try it)

Look through google, or a forum for computer people, I'm sure there is a batch file you write.. call it a "file backup" or something inconspicuous, but smack in the middle of it, have background instructions that copy all files from source to a secondary location...

Attached: vjcCJHt.jpg (1078x1223, 110K)

This OP try it

Pay for cc cleaner

she's not stupid. she knows about shift delete and she said about it already

also copy pasting twice at the same time might make her suspicious if she looks at the screen and sees 2 file transfers at the same time

dude if you know how to, please post here!

Google synctoy

Make two folders that automatically sync when there is any change. Make it an automated task

When you copy it will automatically make a copy somewhere else you picked.

That's it. Literally nobody will find out.

What if you keep it on your clipboard (Ctrl + c) after you delete?

When you delete something its not deleted, the location it is stored in gets marked for re writing. Get cc cleaner, you can use it to retrieve stuff that was recently deleted. Well thats if you copy it to a HDD and not SSD.

damn I Hope it works! I will do a test run now with some sd card I have here

will post wins if I score any

I dont know.. I think once I take out the sc card the filed no longer can be pasted..

I have an SSD...

there is plenty of recovery software that can get deleted files back

Create a fake recycling bin?

You're gonna have to shill out for some software eventually

I dont mind paying a reasonable price for a software that can help me do this without detection at all

I beg to differ

Attached: arrrrrr.jpg (338x450, 24K)

I literally just told you how to do it. With syncing folders. It is not detectable. I've done it

Literally google. If you are too lazy to do so, then you don't deserve shit.

I said I will test it dont be mad at me for looking for plan B!
I only got one shot at this

you can pirate Active File Recovery from TPB or elsewhere. it's great at recovering deleted files.

you can recover data like that with 1st random recovery program. hell if i remember correctly windows7 already had a tool for that built in. or, you know - dont use shift. it aint rocket science.

Did OP fuck up

Op won’t deliver OP is a fag

I will watch your career with great interest

Use volume shadow copy