>buy broadhead set
Doesn't arrive
>buy switchblade
Doesn't arrive
>buy pepper spray
Doesn't arrive
>buy toilet plunger
Does arrive and the package has been resealed

So it's safe to assume I'm being watched?

Attached: 1581181558130.png (467x458, 431K)

Why are you buying all those knifes anyways, you autist

Just buy your knifes from Walmart like a normal person you fucking idiot

Now you are buying all those fucking knifes you idiot.

This is over the span of 6 months. I'm doing a 700km hike in 2 months all alone.

There is no Walmart in Australia.

Attached: Dylan-Roof-Burns-A-Flag-800x450.jpg (800x450, 82K)

>I'm doing a 700km hike in 2 months all alone.
You need throwing knifes to take a walk? faggot

drop bears

dude, you don't know how fucked you are in australia wilderness.
Throwning knifes aren't a bad thing

You could have the greatest knife collection in the world but you're only as good as the weapon you can grab.
Don't weigh yourself down with every knife you can imagine, have one trusty knife that becomes an extension of you.
Do it London style; big chef's knife.

Used to happen to me all the time too. Just get smart, use aliases, p.o. boxes, friends & business associates to help send stuff to. That also means using billing information that also is not in your name.

Then don't go into the wilderness

OH MY GAWD WHATS WITH ALL THE KNIVES!!!! derp

Extortion from who? The workers? Nah my dude. Unions level the paying field a bit between workers and the company they’re working for. Strength in numbers. But your mind has already been made up for you by the propaganda machine.

I'm just worried. Why isn't my shit arriving? I'm not a maniac larper terrorist just the average aussie.

I need something to keep me from going insane. I will be alone for a long time. Throwing knives weigh less than books guys.

I only wanted two knives and the throwing set to keep me busy. I can forage for food and catch fish etc. One good knife and a big switchblade for wild dogs. I was chased by wild dogs during my last long distance hike.

Bring a gun and when you get bored off yourself.

go to the store and buy it instead? or buy from someone who offer tracking? or just stop being a cringy edgelord?
>tfw i bought a katana from a typical turkish streetshop on a sunday morning walking home from a party pissed drunk in the middle of the city with lots of families and kids around me
>carried it home somehow
>wtf i need a katana for?

>australia
Yeah they're checking your shit before it arrives.

Attached: 312x2YUqjsL._AC_SY400_.jpg (109x400, 7K)

A katana is what separates the men from the boys.

Try buying a rope. I bet you'll receive it safe and sound.

Everybody knows Australia has tough import screening. When I was on SilkRoad, it was pretty common in the forums that Australia is fucked. So, buy your shit from Aussie suppliers. They're not as tough on domestic packages.

Also, I hope you got your money back. Isn't there any tracking on your packages, where it says "seized" or some bullshit?

i have never felt more like a boy than that morning when i saw the katana next to my bed. drunken me can be a real cringelord.
admit it you are a little insecure and want tacticool shit because you think thats whats needed to defend yourself. but i dont think throwing knifes are good against kangaroos and bushfires. if you want to throw knifes just buy a couple of different sizeds and types of regular knifes at the sport or hardware shop and practice with them, maybe add an axe too just for more challenge.

Order something and write them a note for them to open

Because you will be bored????

Make a fucking knife, idiot. Strike some rocks together, find some strong binding, a straight, strong stick, and perfect your craft.

It's the perfect hobby for an asshole lost in the wilderness.

You usually get a slip in the mail saying ya prohibited shits been confiscated and don't do it again

Or buy some arrowheads instead of knives. There are a lot of cool, dangerous arrowheads you can put on anything you want.

If you knew how much shit goes through the American mail, you'd cry. People mail dope and guns and ammunition, it's fucking crazy. Speaking of which, order domestic from Amazon, they're less likely to fuck with it in an Amazon box.