Lol they're still asking for the gibs

Lol they're still asking for the gibs

Attached: Screenshot_20200213-090825_Instagram.jpg (1080x1347, 517K)

You're just as dumb

Niggers still about this shit?

If you can fit all the niggers in America in only forty acres I say give them it. Niggers are dumb.

This we need to get them to agree to go to the 40 acres we provide. Fuck it let them have Gary Indiana. It's way more than 40 acres but if we can get them all to agree that we will give them that and not interfere with them in anyway as long as they stay there I'd count that as a win

It's called Philadelphia and Cleveland

Also Gary obviously. And Detroit. But we need to convince them to stay there

It's just kind of amusing because the whole "40 acres and a mule" thing is such a vast simplification of the promise General Sherman made. It was never a law, the mule was a loan, and the plot of land would be "no larger than 40 acres", so even a speck of dirt 1"x 1" would satisify. Plus, they had to pay for both.

And then it was immediately reversed and anulled by the President.

I don’t want the nigger capital in my state. Send them to St Louis or Detroit

By this point, I don't care what anybody says, they've gotten the equivalent of 10,000 acres and a thousand mules.

Hear me out.... maybe the person who made this was trying to be funny. I can see why a boomer would struggle with that.

>>you called it a person hurrr hurrr hurrr

Attached: v32cdps3yeqy.png (1178x952, 1.31M)

NIGGERS

>everyone a boomer but me

KKK get out

I too am in Indiana. You have to admit if they stayed in Gary it wouldnt be so bad. Not as bad as it is now where they roam free

Just give them the empty houses in Detroit for free. Easy, hassle-free reparations for something they didn’t even go through.

i think that could be possible

Attached: wood chipper.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Checked dubs don’t lie.

They can have Baltimore too, it’s too much of a shithole for any self respecting white man.

Ya because all of the poor non slave owning whites got 40 acres n a mule too right?

Free education, no segregation, allowed to “rap” about sex/drugs/murder on the radio
I think their grandparents would be shocked/pleased and probably would ask why are you living in a ghetto surrounded by a bunch of niggers instead of amongst the normal lawful society