Would you marry a Japanese girl?

Would you marry a Japanese girl?

Attached: thicc.jpg (1018x1576, 94K)

Not if they were like my past Japanese girlfriends. Absolutely shit in bed and goddamn psycho. Couldn't stand the thought of me even looking at another girl.

From the neck down yes neck up nope.ill pearl harbor that pussy doe

the real question is: would a Japanese girl marry me?

Marriage is for pussy whipped faggots.

Yes but only only if they were born in the West

Attached: 00F2089B-19F8-469D-84F3-62C413C3D8D2.gif (235x420, 1.99M)

Yeah, I love asians

Absolutely. Especially if they have a body like Shiori Tsukada

Sounds like you were unlucky. All the Japanese chicks I fucked would let me do anything I wanted to them as long as I just acted like a man.
It was fucking amazing.

The real question is, would a Japanese girl marry me?

Don't be a little bitch and they will

Are you white and moderately attractive? Then yes.

>Don't be a little bitch and they will
cool!
>Are you white
no but I'm light skinned
>moderately attractive?
that's too subjective to reply myself

"Moderately attractive" in Japan = Don't dress like a weeb, don't be obese, shower, wear deodorant and a little perfume or whatever.
Just don't look like a basement dwelling weeb and don't act like one either. Act like a man and you'll be drowning in women.

BASED

To white men: Please fuck Cambodian women instead of Japanese. The Japanese are fine and Cambodian people are a very sickly race, and we need to expand the gene pool to help strengthen our immune systems. Also white physical features and lighter skin wouldn’t hurt.

Attached: 3B4F46E7-E96D-4CC4-9123-50D096226495.jpg (474x707, 62K)

I'd fuck her

To white men: grow a spine and a set of nuts and fuck white women. Take a note from the mudslimes and beat their whore asses into submission, then save your race. You're on the chopping block as a people and the world needs your greatness to be reborn. I guess you can fuck whoever you want for pleasure slaves, but breed white.

Yes

>Sounds like you were unlucky. All the Japanese chicks I fucked would let me do anything I wanted to them as long as I just acted like a man. It was fucking amazing.

weird, my waifu pillow didnt make any requests to me.

you sound like the biggest incel ever to catch a glimpse of an overweight cosplayer at comic con which even then took getting over your anxiety just to get a ticket in the hopes that a hottie would see your disgusting neckbeard and fall into your arms

Jesus Christ

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

So she rejected you?

why not both?

Imagine being this stupid

Thank you user
Because the Japanese already have plenty of white genes. Cambodians missed out hard and suffered the consequences.

>Women in Cambodia are traditionally expected to be modest, soft-spoken, "light" walkers, well-mannered, industrious, belong to the household, act as the family's caregivers and caretakers and financial administrators, perform as the "preserver of the home", maintain virginity until marriage, become faithful wives, and act as advisors and servants to their husbands.
this true? if yes, I'm down!

I actually got really close to a Cambodian girl growing up. Wish I fucked her

My wife filipino. She is typical darkness (some are like super dark) her mom and her aunts spend boku bucks on whitening cream. Whats up with that be dark its beautiful. Don't be english veiny pale white its gross

Me wifes bubble

Attached: 84DF4B8B-834E-4090-BA21-62B2DA5252A4.jpg (1536x2048, 502K)

That's no bubble, that's a fuckin flat dude