Today marks 4 weeks without smoking have done so for almost 10 years, no nicotine replacement, hypno, or willpower...

Today marks 4 weeks without smoking have done so for almost 10 years, no nicotine replacement, hypno, or willpower, just stopped thanks to this book, AMA, and good luck to those trying to stop!

Attached: easyway.png (460x706, 159K)

I’m a month short of 5 years because of that book

it can't possibly be a miracle cure, it's a fucking book

At 2 weeks after 20 years from this book fuck yeah

Congrats!! I'm trying to get all my friends that smoke onto it now

You'd be surprised! It;s not like i had some epiphany moment when i was reading it, and i was sceptical myself during the process, however it was one of the easiest things I've done.
Had my final cigarette, then went to bed and read the final chapter, and that was it. If your'e wanting to quit give it a go!

congrats. 15 year quitter here, same book

Congrats and keep it up.

Attached: 376ADAA2-82DF-4154-AB75-26CD2F46C556.jpg (750x746, 318K)

Didn't use a book.
I just stopped smoking.
I did that by not smoking anymore.
I was cranky for 14 days and then it got easier.
Haven't smoked in 7 years.

nobody cares you weak-minded faggot

Which group do you represent, user?
You seem to speak on behalf of a certain "nobody"?

fuck off smoking is one of the only things I enjoy. only faggots and soccer moms don't smoke

Attached: 1581563611521.jpg (1100x1019, 532K)

>Fuck off. Smoking is one of the only things I enjoy. Only faggots and soccer moms don't smoke.
^c-
Your sentence structure is abysmal, user, come see me after class.

Niggerettes are for, well... Niggers. Have a cigar periodically. You're wàayy better off helathwise. And you get to hang out with all the boomers at the cigar bar if that's your thing

>get all my friends that smoke onto it now
Don't be an obnoxious fag trying to get your friends to stop. Show your friends you're still cool with them even though they still smoke and maybe they'll stop some day.
One of my friends stopped half a year after I stopped because he saw it's possible. I still offer an ashtray when I have guests, so they have a good time and don't have to run outside every 30 minutes.

Attached: 1545397147268.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

i represent the people who don't willingly ingest things that are known to be cancerous and unhealthy just to be cool and end up addicted to the disgusting, fatal substance. You know,the people that don't repress their feelings by smoking or drinking and actually deal with life like a responsible adult.

Thanks op.

Hopefully you won't die of cancer or COPD in 30 years like most of he ex-smokers I know have.

On the plus side, even if you do die of cancer in 30 years you will have had a good 30:years without garbage going into your body.

Thank you and good luck.

Attached: 1F700D3C-83BC-4BA1-93E8-5C9DB86C3E18.jpg (1024x658, 244K)

Your anecdote is a nearly-meaningless data point. That method "cold turkey" works 2% of the time.

IOW: He's not put his big boy pants on and developed empathy. Maybe he never will.

Over 6, I listened to the audio version years ago, I reccomend it to all my friends

So you're telling me all I need is that book?

I’m trying to quit, but I heard pooping sucks ass the first week or so. Is this true? I enjoy having my cigarette and coffee poops on the morning.