Why do you guys get so offended when I say women are disgusting thots...

Why do you guys get so offended when I say women are disgusting thots... they are! All i see is nigger loving sluts on tiktok and videos of white women slutting over niggers. Women are disgusting fucking animals, call me an incel but its true

Attached: 1580589670312.jpg (998x768, 178K)

Incel

So why not just have sex with black women?

Attached: 1581308986143 Ebony Oral.webm (960x540, 1.91M)

Incel

maybe look at women in real life, you might change your mind

Good get

Attached: checkem.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

All women online are disgusting because they get constant male attention. A random landwhale on an app gets thousands of betas feeding her attention and validation. But random women who don't go online are not so deranged. Go outside user and meet women in the real world, and eventually hard next any who have an obvious online presence for they are thots.

Attached: no_refunds.jpg (608x858, 145K)

Dehumanising whole groups of ppl is sign of low IQ and fundamentalist leanings. There's more to the world than your incel perceptions of it

I do. Still niggerlovers

You need to go back

Attached: 1572092568900.jpg (478x487, 94K)

there's nothing wrong with fucking animals op

Attached: 1572895862149.png (1200x800, 380K)

Fucking furry cunt

yes exactly, i like fucking furry cunt and you should too

Attached: fb41d5a131b8ae790219896601cab395.jpg (3500x2578, 1.27M)

Half of every girl I know has strong social media presence. Half of all women i see in public are dressed like thots or have mixed race kids. Women are disgusting, I give up on them because they are not worth the hassle anymore, nothing but sluts

Get off this thread homo

Asexual?

>All i see is nigger loving sluts on tiktok and videos of white women slutting over niggers
Maybe get off the internet? For fuck's sake, spend some time in reality and it becomes apparent that this constant racemixing propaganda is exactly that: propaganda. It's all by design.

Are there white women who fuck niggers? Of course, but they're almost always lowlife trash themselves. Even then it's not nearly as prevalent as the (((media))) would have you believe.

Trying to be. Slowly going that way

Smell bad

I see it in real life too

I think that's fine, as you don't like them, they probably don't like you
It's a win/win

Guess so

I didn't think Cred Forums was a place where they respecc whamen so much as to hate those who don't think these are attractive at all

Can't imagine why this guy can't find a decent woman. Nope. No red flags here at all.

>women are shit
>somehow they try and blame you for their slut ass
retarded gender

women deserve every bit as much love and respect as men

>Dehumanising whole groups of ppl is sign of low IQ
>dehumanizes others as "incels"
lmao

Nope, you’re just a socially inept kissless incel who gets all their information about women from Cred Forums. Most women are super chill and act normal. You wouldn’t know this bc you’ve never interacted with one. Have sex bud

the internet works with those algirthyms, if you're looking that stuff up that's all you'll see. So, you desire watching that. The internet is going to show you shit you looking up or clicking on. You played yourself.

No they dont. They deserve to be beaten

You say half have a strong social media presence. What about the other half you know?

You're using language that indicates you're truly upset and anxious. user recommends some fresh air. Nature will put into perspective your issue with the sun the wind and the cloud.

how could anyone be retarded enough to not understand this?

Most women are either stupid, prissy, bitchy, slutty, or really fucking annoying. Their brains work completely differently from men, while men see things logically and mathmatically, women think with their feelings, and dont have any sense of morality, tribal instict, or common sense. Thats why they are like this, their brains are shit

Don't redpill someone who has taken the blue pill.

But thinking with feelings is being moral most of the time

Ecxept when it comes to cheating

Thats when men think with their feelings. When women do its purely for selfish reasons.

Welp. I guess your choices are: 1. Be a faggot. 2.Remain incel. Good luck

Does it hurt you deep inside? Do you strongly feel the pain and anger? Good please cry more. I love that it bothers you so much. Keep whining

Those aren't women you're talking about. Those are teenagers and they do stupid shit. I did stupid shit when I was a teenager, then a grew up. Some of them will too.

Women really aren't as bad as everybody on here seems to make them out to be....sure they can get sex way easier than dudes but the ones who slut it up a ton are usually with garbage dudes

Dont care, anyone that does that shit is a hoe foever, I dont care how old she is

Get a trap gf(bf). They generally hate niggers, but they're whorish too.

Attached: 1572896528475.png (474x721, 352K)

Well hey it pisses me off when I see a white guy with an asian woman, fucking chingchongs are ugly as fuck and those men are race traitors

Kek feel the hate! Cry more plz!

Haha yes! Anger over the traitors. Whine more plz!

Aww man call me a race traitor then cause I love me some busty Asian girls

Please kindly go away albainian

Disgusting

Wat? Haha dude I'm sitting here in Ohio. Never met an Albanian. That's random kek

Haha feel that disgust. Crying?

You must not know what albainian means kind sir

No my good man, I am simply revelling in the true delights of hating women. Its simply quite wonderful

Nah. I don't care either. What I do care about is how guys allow themselves to get worked up about what other people are doing. I find it hilarious and the salty tears delicious

Good. This is cause you long for one and can't have one. That unsatisfied desire you turn into hate is really funny. Plz whine some more on here

Nah, im done whining. Im going out to go fuck some bitches

Dude omg op I'm so sorry. It must be really hard living with a micropenis

there's a believable statement

Come on. Surely you can whine a little more for me. I know you must have a lot more to let out. It's just so tasty I love it. Plz

Jk kek. Imagine sticking your dick into a slimy hole that 10 jamals and 20 chads have left their cum and cock aids in. Id be more hygenic sticking cock in a toilet bowl

Wna see my cock bro? Its pretty big... ill post a photo if your so interested in the size of my penis. Ill tell you right now theres no problem

most women under 28 or so have a cash app, venmo or premium snapchat and are all either full whores or trying to be

Hell my dick is barely 4 inches and I'm sure I get way more girls than OP

Yeah that's a good one. I can feel the hate. Plz keep thinking of the Jamals and Chads with the girl that you NEED not just want.. keep crying!

Poor incel, still on the fence on whether to go trans or shoot up a school?

Actual lol

I dont want or need no hoe lad.

Help me brother I need support

Im definately the type of guy to shoot up a school.

decent looking women are e-whoring to the world and it's why they are all addicted to social media - either find the 1/100 girl who doesn't like social media or learn to get a boner with an ugly one

Grrrrrrrrr. Is this what you say like a mantra to yourself in bed at nite? Do you toss and turn? So funny..and tasty!

Nah what you want to do is go to a police station. They are the ones protecting and keeping those whores from you right. Go and light those guys up. They won't see you coming

Good idea

Imagine being this fucking retard. Dude... your girlfriend is a whore and shes got 10 dudes on the side shes just using you for now

Attached: FB_IMG_1581613359362.jpg (750x833, 43K)

Wait a second...you know this for a fact? Is this happening to all the guys you know too? Does it bother you? Get you pissed off in the deep of the night? Plz tell me more!

Nah im done now

Shit. Well thanks for the salty tears earlier.

To be honest with you. I have alot of issues, this is all just me taking my shit out. I dont exactly know why I dont like girls. They just annoy me, even when they are being nice. Not sure why

Or get a nice, good raised girl from a nice moderately religious family from balkan like me. Everyone gets what they deserve tho.

Nah they annoy the shit out of me too

Well its cool man at least you realize you have something wrong. You should find the true source of your probs cause girls or other people doing shit isn't the source. I suggest you seek out a good therapist for help

Dont think theres any hope for me bro. Im just going to move out to the woks and get a couple of dogs and have a farm. Id make a shitty boyfriend anyway

Good luck then. Don't sleep on therapy tho. It can help

Lmfao ok incel, seems like U hate women.

At the same time there are many decent women who value honor, trust and loyalty. they just arent 'out there' as much. When U man up go look for them if you dont want to end up forever alone, which would suck especially in old age, maybe money can spice up your life a little bit, but I doubt it could ever replace a functional relationship with a female U love.

The problem with social media and phones today is that young anons think 100% of girls are like the ones they are seeing glorified online when in reality its just the 10% of them sticking their tongues out for attention.... go outside and ul see for yourselves. Good women are out there, ur just not looking correctly.

Im just not made for a relationship bro, if i die alone so be it

Hey I just started a minecraft anarchy server and I want this shit to get flooded and raped with hacking, griefing and anything else destructive. Do anything you want: idontwipe.apexmc.co itll be dope. Pic Unrelated idek what the picture is.

Attached: download.jpg (196x110, 13K)

I have been sitting at work this whole time

the propaganda is coming from everywhere. There is a lot of it on Cred Forums, and it gets old fast. Same stale shit over and over. All I get from media is to hate myself for being white. Which is horse shit.

probably find a lot of things delicious you fat fuck