Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Attached: trumpturk.gif (857x676, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cmsny.org/publications/essay-2017-undocumented-and-overstays/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me

I'm voting for the orange retard so I don't have to look at 10 million more brown retards from Mexico

I would but I'm not an americlap

I am because I have twice as much money riding on this election than I did last time.

I am voting for the orange retard just to spite the Democrats for wasting our only chance to have a good next four years. We didn’t deserve Andrew Yang.

Implying he doesn't hire sounds of them at his properties. You want to solve immigration then put the hurt on the people that conspire to hire them to suppress wages.

You won't by November not that the president has much to do with the economy anyway. People prescribe mythic economic powers when in reality the executive branch is working at the margins of the business cycle

Hopefully he gets rid of this sanctuary city bs and lets ice start deporting again.
I live in denver and its as bad or worse than houston or anywhere else with a ton of illegals.
Worst is the libs who think its a good policy. Fucking deport illegal immigrants.

No I actually had a bet made that he would win.

Never said anything about earnings.

I bet he will too. I will also bet we have massive civil unrest by feburary

Depends on who the dem candidate is

We are only halfway in, you still have time.

Nah. Im good. Right now I am wondering if I should buy a gen 2 night vision optic for my rifle or save money for a gen 3. Gen 2 isn't as nice but I can have it now. Gen 3 gonna take a couple months and it feels like we are on borrowed time.

>massive civil unrest
Antifags aren't going to do a damn thing

I didn't think they would. I am actually more on the idea that some right wing gun guy either pops a protester or one of the gun rallies turn violent. Then we get the fun of state reactionary violence. Which will be a repeat of the difference between paris and the provinces. Rural cops will be asked to not enforce reactionary force and city cops will be required too.

Its possible this starts with left wing protests but the left has no DIY ethos anymore and is mainly focused on virtue signaling SJW mealy mouth touchy feely shit.

My bet is on a home grown facist shooting some folks at a gun rights rally.

Me, there will be no one else to vote for. The democratics are done for.

threadly reminder that the mere fact that anti-trump threads are posted ad nauseum is indicative of the President of the United States Donald Trumps triggering affect to smoothbrain low iq faggots who have no hope of recovering from their participation award indoctrination
sage
kys

I'd like to know more about this Orange Man....

Attached: Rorschach_blot_01.jpg (736x482, 201K)

Bernie Sanders is going to be our President

They don't even do their job anyways before sanctuary. You do know that idea was created by local police and jails since holding people pass their sentences cause massive civil lawsuits because the federal govt requires them to hold fir 3 days for an ins agent can pick them up. Problem is they never get them and the state us forced to release them since the state can't enforce federal laws.

I worked for the prison for 13 years until my injury. First week we were waiting for ins to pick up a border brother. We had to release him after the 3 days EVEN though we called a week before the release date. Fast forward 8 year later they cam for him. The fucking ice station is fucking 20 mins from the prison. Every sheriff, police department, prison and jail are following the law now. They haven't pick them up now we just release and make ice do it fucking job.

Me cause I like to be on the winning side

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: 1580706545578.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

The illegal immigrant problem is really bad and Democrats, instead of slowing it down or stopping it want them all to come in and I don't want that.
So as much as I despise Trump I rather have him for a Second-Term instead of whatever the Democrats will pull out of their asses.

Something needs to be done with the illegal immigrants, it's becoming a mess

This has got to be paid posting. Just constant anti-trump threads. We get it. The internet fucked up the election because of memes or some shit. So you saturate everything with this Shut the fuck up. I DON'T EVEN VOTE! WE GET IT!

>the man who hires illegals for cheap labor will definitely do something about illegals

Attached: 1580934308216.jpg (838x768, 71K)

Those illegal drug dealers taking yer jerb?

Yes, from the good, hard working American drug dealers. I always buy American!

>The illegal immigrant problem is really bad
What does bad mean?

>Democrats, instead of slowing it down or stopping it want them all to come in
Who are these Democrats who have stated they they want more illegal immigrants?

>Something needs to be done with the illegal immigrants
Forced family separations isn't the answer

Nigger thread

who? how bout two thirds of the country! lol....

Attached: 1581605719994.png (600x605, 41K)

>forgetting he didn't even win the popular vote
2/3 of your redneck town, maybe.

This family, that family, my whole community basically.

Me

Why?

Because I can. Fuck you.

>Andrew Yang had a chance.

Attached: kek.gif (404x416, 204K)

I am

I'm not voting for that motherfucker again. You can't claim to hate the Jews while simultaneously being the biggest jew cock gobbler in recent history.

If most of you would just pause for a moment of reflection you would have realised that Yang was your candidate all along. He was just about the only guy actually trying to take money AWAY from the hook nosed billionaires.

He didn't and that's the problem

>People prescribe mythic economic powers when in reality the executive branch is working at the margins of the business cycle
Stop telling the truth

Hey does your mom still give head for votes?

Nah I’m voting for legalization.

>He didn't and that's the problem
Why do people automatically think that their candidate is the absolute perfect choice? It's not a problem that he had no chance, he had no chance because 99% of the voting public knew he wasn't a good choice.

Attached: 1546213.jpg (750x936, 78K)

>What does bad mean?
Not him, but I assume he's talking about the millions of illegals and the fact there's still an endless stream of illegal immigrants.

>Who are these Democrats who have stated they they want more illegal immigrants?
All democrats support an end to ICE and even free stuff (such as healthcare) for illegals. They're also part of the american left, that regularly uses buzzwords like "racist" to condemn people who even show concern for illegal immigration.

>Forced family separations isn't the answer
Absolutely correct. Families should be deported together.

Not absolute perfect, but definitely the best choice

>biggest jew cock gobbler in recent history

QFT

>definitely the best choice
Oh I see. When is he running against Trump for the presidency?

>Not absolute perfect, but definitely the best choice

you are not going to get your neetbux, give it up.
Apply yourself you fucking loser.

A lot of people

We have to hire them. People flip the fuck out when you try to deport them.

You can't have it both ways. You say that hiring mexicans helps keeps wages low, but you want to open the borders and flood the US with more of them and you think wages will go up?

Attached: 1534522773019-brightertrump.jpg (1152x1536, 1.22M)

>Implying he doesn't hire sounds of them at his properties. You want to solve immigration then put the hurt on the people that conspire to hire them to suppress wages.

Let's try changing your setting from "seething" to "teething." Junior post of the day! You are blaming Trump for letting in illegal immigrants to keep wages low at his properties?

If this is true, he is one masterful arch-villain of epic proportions indeed! Amazingly Trump is able to stay in character! Trump is so convincing in his "build the wall", "you have to go back," etc.

Nobel, Oscar, Golden Globe, etc. etc. worthy performance.

Deep bow, thank you you for your wise perspective!

Attached: brain.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

It's not actually about the free gibs so much because I get by just fine, it's more about sticking it to jew billionaires. You know those guys Trump loves so much

>implying the wall will actually do anything
That's why he can support it safely. His fanbase laps it up and he knows it won't actually stop the illegals.

>>the man who hires illegals for cheap labor will definitely do something about illegals

applies to you too.

No I want you to put the board of Pulte homes and Hilton international up on RICO charges for conspiracy to break US employment law and send them to ass pounding prison to rot for 20 years.

You do that to a handful of companies and the demand for illegal labor will vanish in an instant. No need for crazy border enforcement besides standard drug interdiction and such. Those people from other countries will self deport so damn fast you wont be able to get enough busses heading south to get them home.

Of course that will never happen because there is money to be made. Follow the money. See who benefits. Besides the Republicucks get to play to thier base by scaring old farts and the Demonrats get to play to thiers with images of poor refugees, firehouses and attack dogs.

It is the classic rope-a-dope and is illustrative of how there isn't really any daylight between the parties on real issues, only fluffy culture war outrage crap. We are all being used.

Attached: 78946213.jpg (640x401, 58K)

They all do dipshit and that's the problem. You are the toddler because you think everything is okay when mommy does it.

Every single one of them hiring illegals should be fined and jailed. Both sides have always voted against fixing the e-verify system because there is money to be made with those brown people.

>>implying the wall will actually do anything

Look up Castles, Jails, Prisons, Dams, Wall of Israel, Zoo's, etc. before you make further posts.

Nice try bloomberg, go suck dick somewhere else

Most illegals in the USA came here on legal work visas and then illegally overstayed them. Please tell me how your wall magically teleports people away who are already inside.

We could save countless billions if a candidate would get real about the problem with black people in the US. I have lived around black people all my life. I lived in Washington DC, Baltimore, Los Angeles,\ and Vegas. Black people fail because they are handed everything for free. Black women have as many children as they can so they can get a larger welfare check. They raise fatherless children who have no chance of succeeding in life. They can't hold jobs, they aren't smart enough for college, they're violent and they cost taxpayers billions every year while contributing nothing to society. And Bernie Sanders has the big idea to raise the minimum wage and give everyone a free college education. How the fuck is that going to solve anything? At least Trump is committed to keeping out the Mexicans. It's not a solution, but it's something.

Innact order 66.

>OP thinks voting matters
>It's a $election, not Election.

Ever heard of Canada or airplanes?

>checked
for sure me my man

If elections don't matter then why are you even talking?

>Both sides have always voted against fixing the e-verify system

History
The program was originally established in 1997 as the Basic Pilot Program along with two other programs created to prevent undocumented immigrants from getting jobs.[6] The others were discontinued. In the two years since Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) finalized the regulations for electronically storing and/or generating I-9 records there has also been a steady increase in the number of administrative I-9 audits – where employers are asked to deliver their I-9 records to ICE within 72 hours for inspection.[7] The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Verification Division reported that over 16,000 E-Verify compliance letters were issued in Fiscal Year 2010. Another 13,000 letters and over 26,000 emails were sent to employers in Fiscal Year 2011. Additionally, another 23,000 e-mails were sent in the first half of Fiscal Year 2012, alone.[8]

Why is your hyperbolic false narrative necessary? Are you an incarcerated felon forced to work a shill job in hopes of good time off your sentence?

That's so sad.

You really believe what you're saying eh?

>billions
>US population less than half a billion
You're not smart enough for college.

This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read. The US issues 500,000 visas per year. About ten percent of those people stay longer than they are supposed to, so about 50,000.

In 2018 we actually caught 200,000 people crossing the border illegally from Mexico. If we caught 200,000, how many people do you think cross the border every year? 500,000? A million? Who fucking knows?

Save billions of dollars, not billions of people

I believe the statistics. If you know a better source than the FBI crime database, I would love to read it.

Me cuck

This shit goes back to the bolsarero program of the 40s. They gave been playing immigration pingpong forever. You are high if you think this is right vs left. This is the elite bs everyone else

Lots of people because they have seen short term gain in quality of life and the left is too fucking stupid or too far up its own ass to realise that when you're actually struggling to get by your priorities are next week and next month, and middle-classplaining about environmental disaster at people who have no capacity in their lives to make the changes being asked of them is not going to win their votes. And neither is standing on a holier than thou soap box telling them that they're terrible, immoral, racist, misogynistic, inherently bad inside people.

23000. In 6 months. Drop, meet bucket

Most of the 13 year olds of Cred Forums are going to vote for him.

cmsny.org/publications/essay-2017-undocumented-and-overstays/

>Of the estimated 515,000 arrivals in 2016, a total of 320,000, or 62 percent, were overstays and 190,000, or 38 percent, were EWIs
Next paragraph
>Since more than one half of all US undocumented residents arrive by air, visa-issuing posts have become the real frontline deterrent to undocumented migration.

These numbers are current to 2017, I'll have to look elsewhere for 2018 numbers, maybe you'll share your source. That being said, this trend has held since 2010.

Not voting for him, but will not vote for Bernie "Commie" Sanders if it comes down to it.

You dumbass your vote doesn't count during a presidential election, asshole and quit posting this everyday

You're a special kind of dumb, aren't you?

Attached: 1554003700329.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Attached: 1580945901054.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

And also most people voting for him are not beta edge lord mongoloids like his supporters on places like Cred Forums

I do love to clap

12 percent of the population makes up 37 percent of the prison population. The only way Democrats can come up with solving the problem is to just let them out of jail. Why would I vote for someone who wants to put criminals back on the streets?

Attached: prisons and race.jpg (1334x980, 153K)

same, ngl

I believe that as well, tbqhwy; you don't believe that?

Guess you aren't voting then?

Roger Stone

How are you people so fucking stupid? You honestly believe that this multi-billionaire is personally hiring illegals to do low level work on his golf courses? How do you manage to breathe on your own? Holy fuck.

Go to Cred Forums fag

I'm doing the same. FUCK the slimy DNC and fuck the bullshit establishment. I think Trump is a retard and might be a senile old man so I'll vote and watch this country tear itself apart for another 4 years.

Andrew Yang 2024

TRUMP DISCORD

YHNKeKt

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

He's a twat, through and through. True, no matter what other Twatists say.

Attached: Fuck Jesus for my stubby fingers.jpg (2639x1977, 1.76M)

>Most illegals in the USA came here on legal work visas and then illegally overstayed them

The ones we know about and can keep track of you stupid fucking cock sucker.

Yet you honestly believe he's a multi billionaire when he still hasn't released any proof (taxes). Idiots are on both sides.

we use magic ICE to chase the beaners back south with gentle coolness

>I tried to insult someone about intelligence and I'm nothing but a stupid fucking moron

No. Wink wink, knudge knudge. So you pay these people? Hundreds of times the median salary worker so they cannot know what's going on in their business. Come on, man. Reasonable checks could be put into place. And easily but there are no benefits to the money class for that happening and so it won't. We give them fukking taxpayer IDs to pay taxes with. If we can work out a system for driver's licenses and passports. That works in this country Don't tell me, we can't figure out how to verify somebody's status for employment

This implies there are even more who overstayed their visas, ones that weren't known about at the time of the study. Was that supposed to disprove me?

Two thirds of the country didn't even vote last election...smoke less meth Randy

Less typing, more thinking. All those words to say nothing is embarrassing.

Me. ecause it triggers OP and other faggots

Attached: 1478675423365.jpg (960x651, 48K)

>The ones we know about and can keep track of you stupid fucking cock sucker.
>dumb shit asshole

You can't be this fucking stupid and find your way to an internet forum. You must be a non-functional dipshit, so you should KYS

>I've resulted to ad hominem because my position is compromised.
>Pretty soon they will realize I'm not smart enough to have a conversation about politics and my life will lose its last shred of meaning.
>Suicide is the only answer.

Alright I'll bite. Please provide me a reputable source that illegal land border crossings outnumber illegal Visa overstays. I've already provided a source that Visa overstays are more than half of illegal residents. Show me something.

I don't get leftists who condemn trump on the grounds he's not doing much on immigration, or the wall would be ineffective, and so on. You're mostly right on this, but the left is outright pro-open borders, so how are you any better?

Not you and your just gonna cry again when he wins 2020 niggerfag

Attached: 1580941573633s.jpg (124x125, 4K)

No they're not. Although depends what you call left. Most of the actual left, which is a pretty small group of people, were decrying Obama's immigration policies. The ultimate irony is if you go back to pre Obama and look at what the radical left were demanding, Trump is doing exactly those things. Anti globalisation, defending working class factory jobs, pulling out of trade deals the left had criticised for years. None of y'all give a fuck about policies, left, liberal, or right. It's all identity politics and pinning everything in a symbolic leader figure. The whole thing is fucked.

Attached: 1581079906870.jpg (500x500, 132K)

american leftists (to the left of the typical dem voter) were condemning obama's immigration policies by saying they were racist and inhumane, which is the same they say of trump's and any policy other than full open borders

open borders is libertarian af

the same retards who are scheduled to turn off your electricity

Every time a shit thread like this is made, I put another ten dollars into my travel account. I already have over 9,000 dollars in it. You know what that account's for? I'm a dual-national: Australian AND American. I'm heading there to Burgerstan in November to vote EXCLUSIVELY for Donald fucking Trump. Not that it's needed, of course. #InTheBag2020. But I'm going to laugh my fucking arse off at the DUMB CUNTS who'll have to SUFFER another four fucking YEARS of glorious Emperor Trump ruling over them.

You poor, dumb cunts. I love it.

Attached: Donald.jpg (1052x1052, 296K)

Orange retard > socialist retard

majority of america

What, over 9000?!

as of today... Trump's in red. you do know what color red is right?

Attached: main-qimg-be34461b8acdf0ed4345812309dd987b.jpg (602x361, 80K)

goodnight loser,

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 57K)

Over 9000? That's impossible!

eh, idk, trump has become the incel’s favorite person. 95% of incels and simps love him, and incels and simps are already annoying enough to have a wall built to keep them away from normal humans

Attached: 3EC21DAC-D6C9-4FF5-A07E-AE0783E513D7.jpg (1242x1157, 88K)