Cred Forumsros, could you guys give me an honest rating of how I look...

Cred Forumsros, could you guys give me an honest rating of how I look? Been trying tinder for a while but only met 2 chicks from there, idk if it's my game that is subpar or if its my appearance, obviously i'm at a disadvantage since im a fat dude in a wheelchair

Attached: Snapchat-2059023149.jpg (1080x2214, 384K)

Attached: Snapchat-706821021.jpg (1080x2214, 654K)

Attached: Snapchat-443199319.jpg (1080x2214, 510K)

Don't wear a hood inside, don't take selfies in your cum-stained mirror and pluck your unibrow.

I don't know man, other than that you seem like a nice enough guy

fix that unibrow bro. Also i think your mustage is to smoll. Shave it

Maybe smile? See how it works.

Lose weight dude

why are you in a wheelchair?

Thank you for your tips, tbh I didn't even notice the unibrow but you're right.

Tried shaving stashe before, looks so weird tbh
I would, but I have low testosterone from my injury which makes it super hard to lose weight, combine that with me not being able to use 50% of my body and it's even more difficult.
Car crash that resulted in a spinal cord injury.

Diet is more important for weight loss than exercise.

Dressing like that you look more like a grindr guy

If you're looking for a keeper, then the wheelchair is a con, but for an easy fuck girls will go for it, even if for pity. You got a good looking face, though bonus if you'd smile, at the very least half-ass a smirk/smile. Could use some brow work. Lose some weight maybe. Husky is acceptable depending on the girl, skinnier chicks more likely. Get some collared button ups. Never go on a date in a hoodie if avoidable. And I hope those are your lazy-at-home pants. I'm not saying you have to dress formally, but an untucked collared half buttoned shirt with sleeves rolled up is a better alternative than a hoodie

Lift some dumbells and youll be alright user

True
shiet
Very good answer, super appreciated, been putting off buying collared button ups because i've been lazy, gonna do it tho, I use the hoodie when I really don't care about how I look, I wouldn't go on a date with a hoodie hehe

>only met 2 chicks from there
How did those dates go?

>idk if it's my game that is subpar or if its my appearance

Could be both. Could be neither. We need to hear more about the previous encounters to judge.

>obviously i'm at a disadvantage since im a fat dude in a wheelchair

Not going to lie...yeah you are. But that shouldn't stop you if you're persistent. You've got good eyes, solid hairline and the basic structure is all there. I know it's not easy and you're at a considerable disadvantage but really try diet and exercise. Get your upper body pumped, chicks love broad shoulders and big arms. Also, smile. You don't need to in every pic but your main image should be smiling.

What are you looking for, hookups or potential relationship? If the latter, I recomend expanding your online dating horizons beyond tinder.

>How did those dates go?

Fucked them both, not really date dates, more like netflix and chill

>Could be both. Could be neither. We need to hear more about the previous encounters to judge.

I'm pretty sure my game is just kinda shit, most of the messages I send gets no replies, lately i've just gone full thirstmode and sending the same message to everyone I match with.

Yeah, gonna work on the smile, I just don't think my smiles looks good in pictures, looks kinda forced.

I'm looking for either one tbh, I don't mind only hookups, nor would I mind a relationship and you're right about expanding the horizon so to say, I should talk to women irl too.

What’s your bio like? And your desperation thirst message?

Like the other anons here, I would suggest trimming up the facial hair a bit, as well as fixing the unibrow and growing your hair to a medium-short length. Definitely up the clothing game, get some nice fitting pants and try to avoid graphic tees unless you wear a second shirt over it.

you are cute man

inControl isnt dead guys

I fucking suck at bios, right now its

"Selfies are a couple of months old since I don't take selfies very often, kind regards. Pretty chill, mad hours infront of netflix, i'm in a wheelchair due to a backinjury, fully independent with my own apartment and car."

My thirstmessage is as follows

"Help NAME, i'm dying, sit on my face"

Yup, working on the hair, recently hit the barber who shaped up the beard and whatnot, and yeah I really gotta up the clothing game, i'm so lazy tho so I usually don't give a shit about how I look, as long as I don't look like a bum i'm fine with it most days.

Thank you :)

No offense dude but change up your style. Like business casual, dress shirts, suits etc.if you want to attract girls.

No offence taken, at all. I know my style is pretty lazy, as I've said in previous comments i've been meaning to change it up but haven't gotten around to it, gonna do it asap.

You would be 10/10 if you were

>Fucked them both, not really date dates, more like netflix and chill
Yeah, poor choice. Meet them out somewhere. Do something engaging. Museum, Zoo, bowling, whatever. Movies/TV are an awful way to get to know someone. I mean, if you're getting laid more power to You, but usually ends up with lots of silence and tension.

>I'm pretty sure my game is just kinda shit, most of the messages I send gets no replies, lately i've just gone full thirstmode and sending the same message to everyone I match with.
That's normal. Even top 5% guys have around a 10% response rate. I used to swap phones wuth a female friend of mine so we could see how the other half lived....it's nuts. Girls literally get bombarded with more messages than they can handle, while guys have to send out 100 to hear back on 10.
Tips
>never say "Hey", "whatsup" or something so short.
>compose a thought out first message and then copy/paste that one to all potential candidates. Some places have bots designed to detect this, so you may need to switch it up a little.
>Do something outside the home. Preferably something you're good at but spectator dates (museum, zoo) work too. Just avoid something so attention driven that you don't talk ie: movies.
>Show her that you are capable, do drive, do maintain your shit. Many women may be apprehensive about your capabilities and netflix/chill does nothing to ease potential woes.

>Yeah, gonna work on the smile, I just don't think my smiles looks good in pictures, looks kinda forced.
Yeah, it sucks. Try pics you didn't take yourself. Candid shots from friends or family that they might have.
>I'm looking for either one tbh, I don't mind only hookups, nor would I mind a relationship and you're right about expanding the horizon so to say, I should talk to women irl too.
Do it m8. Also, are you opposed to being fetishized for your disability? If Not, try alternative sites too.

Yeh gotta work on the weight for sure, already lost 20 ish kg but hit some kind of plateau, also, I look like SHIT without a beard, perhaps when i've lost weight.

Aye, I wasn't really aiming for more than a hookup when meeting those two girls and i'm pretty good at breaking the ice when meeting girls irl.

True, true.

Nah not opposed to that at all, good idea tbh, gonna try, kinda scared of showing my face on those kind of sites though, I live in a pretty small town and it would be awkward if people knew for some reason

You're not a horrible looking person. But just face the fucking reality bro, you're never going to get laid. In today's society, women are extremely privileged when it comes to dating due to technology-enabling hyergamy. Like the other guy said, even the hottest guys get only like a 10% response, while the ugliest femoids get bombarded literally 24 hours a day. So guys like you and I are fucked. I've accepted this and just fill almost every second of my day with hobbies to distract from the unfair situation that we're in.

wut? i've gotten laid multiple times lol

Smile more, shave your stache, pluck your unibrow, dress neatly, work out, eat healthier, lose weight; Profit. You've got pretty eyes and a handsome face. Just smile and take after your self. Have an amazing day OP, wish you all the best.

you are fat as shit