Make me cum

Make me cum

Attached: IMG_5538.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

Drop your kik

I'm so fucking horny I need a fuckmeat to rape so bad with hate right now

Attached: IMG_5541.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

Are you a female?

Tried it. Didn't work. Did you spell it right?

if you're looking for a female on Cred Forums and Cred Forums of all places, then you are fucking retarded
but you know damn well that the faggots on this board will lust for your cock and you only ask if someone's female to feel better about yourself you fucking closet homo

Why wouldn't there be any women on here?

Hahaha?

A retarded question gets a retarded answer

are you fucking serious dude?

Cum for me daddy, I want to be your little slut.

Attached: image0.jpg (1080x680, 69K)

I doubt that's you but that juicy ass is so amazing I wanna rape your shithole till you cry of pain you stupid sexy fuckmeat

Gay as fuck. I was larping as a female brah

Knew you're a fucking fag, anyway get rekt son.

How is fucking a womans amazing warm shithole gay you stupid faggot?

You said you wanna rape my shithole you dumb faggot

Get rekt

Cum for me, sweetheart

Attached: 76845769_265678667697287_293199713128511335_n.jpg (1080x1349, 122K)

Oh yes baby post more

That's not you but that ass just asks to get sodomized I wanna feel it fart on my big throbbing cock so bad I wanna fill that shitter nonstop

Fag! Me again

Attached: IMG_20190926_102940.jpg (1460x1096, 365K)

You re an autistic retarded faggot

Nice, what's your discord?

You call this an erection and want us to make you cum? Cure that ED first.

OP post some more pics of your cock. Let me see you with a full erection and you'll get a pic of my bussy in return

No cum no discord, sorry

I have a rock hard Pepsi can thick 8"6 inch cock the curve came with it stupid jealous dicklet faggot

Fuck you faggot

>Samefagging this hard

>Oh yes baby post more
Ok, my friend
Mmmmm, Yes. I want to sniff her smelly buttcrack, while she is Braaaaap as fuck

Attached: tumblr_pd2ol4tVab1voed1ao6_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 272K)

Must be sad being with a half-dead dick.

You'll never see a woman's mouth getting watery while she pulls your pants down to reveal your raging huge curved cock you pathetic little dicklet faggot hahaha

You're a mentally ill sperg

Get it up first dude. Big words and no show. I mean who the fuck posts a flacid dick thread?

i fucked a young girl from /soc/ before. just because youre a pathetic incel doesnt mean everyone else has the same experience.

Dick let

did you fracture your dick at some point in your life? or does it naturally look all weird and retarded like that? also what kind of fag shaves their pubes?

no you

You're basically a cripple with a dick like that. Fell sorry for you.

You should feel sorry for your little sisters warm cunt when I rip her up with my big rock hard curved for extra pleasure cock not for me you seething maggot

>
Rock hard

Posts a flacid broken dick. Winrar and topkek.

I'm sure you're having the time of your life looking at big curved cocks as a dicklet, loser.

imagine being so insecure about your tiny broken dick that you shave like a woman, to make it look bigger. then you go and make a thread on Cred Forums about it and rage at anyone who says it looks like a broken tiny dick.

kek

You're just a seething mentally ill autistic dicklet, maybe one day you'll be reborn or reincarnated with a huge 8"6 inches curved cock, maybe in your autistic little head you will, autistic seething dicklet hahaha

my dick is already bigger than yours. and yours is nowhere near 8 inches, kid. lol.

It is dicklet, thick as a coke can too, reaches my knees and through your innocent sisters guts, dicklet hahaha

Attached: 1569758424729.jpg (748x518, 52K)

Cum fuck my tiny butt user

Attached: c51c08f25c5a2f11e65bbaf7a0267d1b-min.png (2100x2800, 1.11M)