Why almost every new weed strain is over 20% thc...

Why almost every new weed strain is over 20% thc? Where is all that mellow stuff for normal people that dont smoke every single day and have huge tolerance?

Attached: bubblegum.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

You don’t have to smoke that much what’s the problem?

How about you just smoke less of it you dumb fuck

How do i smoke less than 0,05 grams without tobacco?

A pinchie... one hitter.. anything you wanna call it. I can make a gram last a week. I think you're the problem not the weed.

Not enjoyable way to smoke imo.

Ive never understood people who take a hit and put it down.
Ive hung out with peope like that and its like either be a cool dude or be a straightedge loser. Tards

Maybe try mixing the bowl with other smokable herbs? Lavender, rose petals, etc. Do research for flavours you may like simply to disperse up the bud. It'll help converse a bit too, but you are smoking more than just bud.

I used to be one to have some big over elaborate bong that had all sorts or diffusers, drop disc percolator, tree stems. What have you. But now at 31 i had a modest bowl. A nice vaperizor. And the occasional joint. I feel satisfied with that. But i also dont want some redunkulous 600 dollar bong chillin around when i have 2 kids under 10.

The bong would break or they would eventually run around telling the whole world about the crazy bong there dad has...not a good look

HA! FAG!

Fuuuu
I can't make a G last a joint!

Anyway lost my point. Just smoke out of a pinch or something. My buddy has 'zong' rather small one with like a little one hitter bowl on it. If you have to be all fancy stoner about it.

Or maybe this indistry need to understand that there are market segmets outside stoners too.

>less than .5 grams
A one-hitter. One hitters aren’t just for stealth smoking, they’re also for lightweights who only need like one hit to get good and baked. I only smoke out of something else if I’m trying to get so high i become retarded

Forgot pic

Attached: 645C506E-EE6F-41C1-9F7B-10E3A63E4FF0.jpg (600x600, 17K)

Then you're either getting shit weed or smoking too much.

I've known a few people who have given themselves psychosis from thinking they're badass by smoking a Q per day, nobody thinks you're cool, just so you know. No offense.

Are you me?

Mix CBD flower with it.
Find a good ratio that works for you.
Say you're going to roll a joint. Put CBD flower than sprinkle some THC flower on top of it.

Grow your own?
Can do a modest auto running 10-15% in a size the space a coffee table takes up.
Personally, I'm running 5 Hulkberrys ATM (all being well its about 28%thc)
None of your pussy weed.

Yeah because weed is definitely all about looking 'cool' to some random faggot online

I'm not him but dude I roll up a joint that's 1 to 1.5 and I smoke about 2 joints a day. One right after work and one shortly before bed time. Me and my gf both smoke on the joints. Some people prefer joints to another smoking apparatus

Bro I hate when people use every chance they get to talk about their shitty home grows. Most people just want to smoke weed and not grow plants you stupid motherfucker. Why's weed so strong these days, oh how bout ya grow plants man shut the fuck up

None taken user, and fully aware of effects long term: just started harvesting (2nd plant so far) my home grow:
perpetual, organic, and definitely way better than shit i used to buy.
So currently half way through blowing out for month... (And am doing maybe a zip a week).
I'll go back to my half zip a month in a week or two.

Its a simple opinion.
Cunt.

Yeah dude take a tiny snap bong rip. You'll get up to speed with tolerance quick. Also, quit tryin to make shit weaker.

I smoke 28-31% THC indica all day every day. I’m fully functional. What is wrong with you guys?

I swear to God you guys are worse than vegans and the crossfit cult.

>I swear to God you guys are worse than vegans and the crossfit cult.
Well that’s a fucking exaggeration.

This. I mean even if you dont have a high tolerance what's stopping someone from just putting one hit in a bowl. I dont get it

This dude is a bitch

Attached: 1581538970618.jpg (400x600, 53K)

trips of semi-truth

Imagine wanting to get high but not wanting to get high
Faggot

Attached: 1581460136305.jpg (227x222, 7K)

>I mean even if you dont have a high tolerance what's stopping someone from just putting one hit in a bowl.
Because I generally have such high THC weed I offer people the option of bong, bowl, or one hitter when they come over. I mostly use the one-hitter myself because I can hit it while driving.

Buy weed with like a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio so you can get your tolerance up, those tend to be like 5-7% THC and are pretty manageable

Mixing it with other herbs. The fuck is wrong with you. I hope you get brutally molested by Jeffery Epstein's ghost

That isn't too bad then, people I know were smoking like 5 joints in the space of an evening at about 1g each, totally fucked them up long term, one guy thought people were spying on him through his TV and ended up smashing his house up looking for hidden cameras.

I've been smoking about 15 years and I've actually reduced the amount I smoke, I can get just as high as I used to i just gradually lowered my tolerance. It just hit me that when we're young we think we're invincible, but the negative effects are very real. I probably only smoke an 8th per week now and take a few days break here and there, saves money too. Just look after yourselves guys.

Sounds like crack

I agree that they are the vegans of the weed world and need to shut the fuck up

So then take your hit and pass the damn thing. If your freinds dont have any to throw down then just pack one hit for them. I still dont see your problem.

>I still dont see your problem.
I don’t have a problem. I can correctly dose everything from DPH to ketamine.

I agree I know a guy that I would smoke with in hs and he got bad like that. He has very high paranoia. He stopped smoking because it just got to him. I'm still smoking 12 years later so I know what you mean. Me and my gf typically go through a half oz a week. We were smoking an oz a week and because of me I lowered that amount for both of us.

Uhhh or those people just have even one shred of self control. Fucking addict.

So you must not understand I was agreeing with you when I started my first reply to you with the word this.

Just be warned bros, if you're smoking extracts/a lot of tree daily for a long time there is physical withdrawal when you stop. I had crazy night sweats and anxiety for like a week. And the nightmares ugh. Wasn't as bad as opiate withdrawal but I was under the impression weed wasn't physically addictive. Just taper down a little bit before you stop that's what I should've done. Again this is only for the people smoking tons or extracts

Its out there
Try shops geared more towards medical. I regularly get a strain called incredible power that's about 12% THC / 12% CBD
Have heard some places still sell schwag as well

DUDE

Dude you speak the truth. I had very vivid dreams when I quit cold turkey. I woke myself up one night coughing from a dream bong rip. I was so pissed when I woke up but I laugh about it now

duuuude

Attached: 1566069854969.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Well pot just isn't for everyone. I basically smoked about one to two joints a day for about 1.5 years bc it reduced my anxiety, it worked but made me fucking lazy. Some ppl I know get anxiety from smoking even a small hit. It's pretty different between individuals in the end

Also strains.

Sativa makes me want to do shit including housework and other tedious shit.
Indica makes me want to nap on the couch
Hybrids tend to lean towards the latter.

Yeah man they seem so real right? It would almost be enjoyable if my vivid dreams didn't take such weird turns at random times

Neither is mexican brick weed. I'd rather smoke out of a bat than smoke oregano