How much do you tip Cred Forums? And is it mandatory?

How much do you tip Cred Forums? And is it mandatory?
I'm gonna be visiting my uncle in America next week. Will they spit in my food if I don't tip?

Attached: 1579966059497.jpg (640x757, 87K)

$0 because I never dine-in. Always get take-out.

Checkmate atheists!

Not mandatory but people look at you weird if you don't. In my opinion you only should tip if the service is actually good

Only niggers tip less than 20 percent.

Tipping is like washing your hands after you shit. It’s not required. No one is going to make you do it. But if you don’t do it, say good bye to the respect of your peers.

Attached: 1C432B72-7CE8-434E-82DE-769491859DD1.jpg (673x841, 154K)

it's not really ever mandatory unless it's automatically added, usually when it's a big group. but I usually tip 15%

Everyday with this thread.

I'll give you a tip,quit fucking posting this everyday asshole

fuck tipping it aint my job to pay you. if the job you have doesnt pay you enough, get a new job you cuck

but i will tip if the service is exceptional up to 20%

Does your girlfriend know you do this?
You do have a girlfriend, don’t you user?

they dont tip at all lmao

>Will they spit in my food if I don't tip?
Since you eat the food before tipping time they will just spit in the next person's food if you do not tip.

Attached: SAME OLD SHIT. OP CAN YOU STOP ALREADY.jpg (400x400, 24K)

The $184.14 includes the tax. You don’t have to tip on the tax. So the percentage is actually a bit higher than 8% Erica. Also, a compliment and not so great tip deserves a “Go fuck yourself”. You entitled little piggy. They gave you a tip. With your other tables plus you hourly you were probably making at least $25-$30 a hour during that 1-2 hours they were there and they were responsible for half that. Fuck your and your tuition. Go strip.

Leave him alone. He's desperately seeking attention

Servers deserve more than 25-30 an hour. It’s the hardest job anyone could possibly have. Most people can’t do it, they crack under the pressure.

I've worked as a server and in construction, and you sir are a pussy.

Nowadays people expect tips for takeout too. Even coffee.

They won't spit in your food because you pay after you eat. I tip between 15% and 20% depending on how broke I am atm.

I too have done both and I’d rather do construction than wait tables. Doesn’t mean they deserve more money.

It's not the hardest job. It can suck at times depending on where you work, but it's far from the hardest job.

Expectations are the root of suffering

LOL kill yourself now weakling how did you even make it this far

i mean it's cool if you do, i was a server and never really got stiffed, but i don't understand why servers complain about receiving a minor tip on an expensive meal, the workload is basically the same.

How many times are you going to post this shit you fucking retard

Really? I worked front of the house for 10 years. Yeah it can be a bit stressful because of the pace and the desire to give great service to all your guests, but the hardest job one could possibly have? You’re a fucking moron.