Ever since I was a child, I have been aware that I am ugly. I've been told that I'm ugly all of my life too...

Ever since I was a child, I have been aware that I am ugly. I've been told that I'm ugly all of my life too, and have been deprived of social interaction and female attention because of it. It's something that I think about almost every second of the day and it's eating away at my brain now to where I don't want to function, can barely get out of bed and recently quit my job and moved back in with my parents.

So for all you ugly guys on here (and there has to be some), how do you cope with this? Like how the fuck can you just go about your day without thinking about women/sex?

Attached: imessage2283.jpg (900x1596, 95K)

Same tbh.

It can help to invest into taking care of yourself and nice clothing and stuff so people won't see you as ugly.

Plus keep in mind that women don't care about your looks. All they really care about is your social status and financial stability. Focus on that.

Best regards,
Ugly white guy

Im pretty sure I’m uglier than you and I’ve had gf’s pretty regularly since 4th or 5th grade. Gfs who were way prettier than me...

I really appreciate the advice man, anything helps. I'd also like to add that I don't have any social status, and have basically no money. Luckily, I have 2 great parents that understand that I am depressed and financially take care of me. I don't work and play WoW all day, which I'm even now I'm starting to lose interest in that (which is a sign that my depression is growing.)

Also, I think it's bull shit what you said. That "women don't care about your looks." I have a long time friend who's into bodybuilding and has a good face, he literally can sort through any of the hundreds of women who blow him up on social media... So that's bull shit.

Go see a therapist, it can only help

Attached: Fuck-Bitches-Get-Money.jpg (459x604, 58K)

Is the pic you? You're not even ugly what hell?

I did, and she told me that I have some sort of "body dysmorphic" disorder, which is bull shit. She's an old woman and literally has NO idea how hard it is for men nowadays to get women. I read recently that even UGLY women get bombarded with messages on dating apps, whereas average guys get less than like 10% responses... They just don't fucking get it.

Dude the only person who cares what your face looks like is you. If you don’t love yourself how can you expect anyone else to love you?

Try this:
Every morning and night look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself 25 times each “I love myself, I love my life and I’m attractive.” It’s called words of self affirmation. You’ll be surprised how effect it is in 1mo+ (it takes time to reword your brain, keep it up)

you're not ugly, king

Not possible. Have no education and have always worked low wage jobs.

>how do you cope with this?
Asian girls.

you're not even ugly, you just look depressed as fuck

How are you ugly? You're not attractive thats all, you can always go to South America or SEA, both bitches there worship white people and want nothing more than have white kids.

Be grateful of what you have.

Attached: 1577919698828.webm (270x480, 1.68M)

The Asian women that I try to talk to on dating apps never message me back, just like all women

Just fap and you should be good. Women are treacherous parasites anyway, so keep your distance. You can already tell that I am a virgin.
Missing out on social interaction sucks but I've accepted it and learned to enjoy solitude. Nice clothes, haircut and regularly going out haven't helped much so I've given up. Plastic surgery probably isn't worth it.
Embrace your shitty genes and try to find enjoyment in other things. Also you're not even ugly so I would say you still have a chance unlike me.

Attached: mfw.png (977x835, 911K)

Have you tried other minorities?

Timestamp or gtfo

Girls don't wanna hang out with some loser in his parents basement who plays WoW all day. They want someone cool that has interests as them, maybe some drive. Confidence plays a big part too. If you think you're ugly you'll be ugly. Girls don't wanna talk to someone with low confidence. Sure maybe your buddy is a little better looking and gets more girls but who cares you just need that one girl, its all a numbers game. God played you the hand you have now make the most of it. Not everything is black and white, my friends think girls are cute that I'm not into. Goes the same way the other way. If you wanna have success with women you first need confidence and to quit acting like some pussy faggot or thinks he's ugly. Live your life, have fun and you'll attract a girl you like eventually. If your pic is in the op, you're not that ugly. You just look like an average dude and could pull well with the right clothes. Maybe better haircut?

Never embrace being a loser. You only have one life so why spend it accepting being shit instead of improving yourself and having success?
And to add some more, I've seen uglier guys than me pull well thanks to confidence. I'm very good looking but I'm not normie enough to pull as well like I don't like singing along to song or rap like other guys do and able to pull these thots. I still do decent because I am confidence and socialable. But seriously comes down to confidence and your attitude.

plenty of people have called me ugly and i have consistantly dated 7-8/10 grils. it all about how you carry yourself.

Not OP you think fashion helps?

It does. My mom always bitches to me about mine sometimes like if I'm wearing blue sweatpants with a black or maroon top. I wear athletic stuff, that's my style but I could do better with better fashion and my mom and sisters are trying to push me into that like by getting me shit for Christmas. Even something simple like jeans and a flannel top looks good. Put some nice calone on, maybe some gel in your hair give or take what your style is. Good fashion will make you more confident and help you talking to girls too beyond just looking good

Yeah I have tried talking to basically all types of women and none respond. Why do you think that minorities will date me over white women though?

They want their kids to be white. Have you tried using tinder in another country? You're not deformed if thats you on the OP.

If that's you OP, you're not ugly. Not by a long shot.

I've heard this before and haven't seen any evidence behind it. Where are you getting this from - this idea that white guys are "more desired" by minority women cuz they want their kids to be white or whatever?

every single guy ive known who traveled says this, except in europe - apparently its super easy in russia too

Thread on being ugly. Posts average looking guy with sad-on face. Then this Guy with poor self-image, piss-poor attitude, and probably no personality wants to find an excuse for the pussy not being thrown in his lap.

Nigga you ain't ugly. You just looking for wrong, primitive women who use their lizard brain instead the human compassion and shit. You pretty boi.

You need to learn to think differently.
I'd recommend a therapist, but I'm sure you feel you don't need one.
Best of luck.

What are you talking about? Every Cred Forumstard is insanely handsome and bangs 9/10 grils regularly. Atleast thats what they say

Dear all anons here that are pussys. Its better to be an ugly male than an ugly female. You can work hard and get rich then be showered in pussy. Or you can complain on the internet.

Is this real? Or am i going to become a sociopath talking to myself in the mirror every night?

I personally dont think you're ugly. I actually think you're cute. But after my marriage I gave up on actively seeking a relationship. If it falls in my lap then awesome, if not whatever. Women are to expensive, they take up too much of your time and you always have to do what they want to do and never hardly anything you ever want to do. I'm bisexual so girl or guy doesn't really matter to me. Something similar to this toy helps the whole sex thing so much. Best $70 bucks I ever spent.

Attached: silicone_sex_doll_hips.png (392x588, 182K)

Bro your not ugly. Get some sleep, a bomb ass haircut and find your confidence. Your not ugly but as long as you see yourself as unattractive, your life wont change

if you're okay tier (which you are) , this guy has right .

Confidence is maybe the most important thing you have to have to get a girl if you are not ultra ugly (being tall and wealthy is the 2 other thing in my opinion)

This,your really not that ugly dude.

Um wait i do that, i know im good looking true. Looking your best is a skill, you think you can be born sexy you are kidding yourself.

>le just think your shitty genes away
>le just have confidence
Fuck you this doesn't work. Stop spreading this meme.

>You only have one life so why spend it accepting being shit
Because I've already spent half of my life trying to be the person girls would like to be around. I tried my best to meet the infinite criteria for it to work and failed. Is it a bad idea to finally start enjoying life, especially if I just have one?
>Inb4 well you just didn't try hard enough

Attached: 1492036478528.png (512x384, 314K)

OP here, agreed 100%

Youd look cute with a pair of circle glasses o:

You're not even that bad, man. You're more attractive than some of the people I know who get gf's.
Pretty much the only thing that matters is the following:
>do you wash yourself everyday
>do you brush your teeth
>do you talk about stupid autistic shit
>do you talk to women who share your same likes
>do you fucking wash yourself everyday

Honestly your biggest problem is confidence, but sonce you want it in laymens terms. Your face your the kind of guy that takes shit and eats shit, you have devalued yourself soo low that you dont even if a girl looked at you and said you were cute you would ignore her.

F

No he wouldn't, don't put that shit in his head. Every pair of glasses expect cool ass square ones are for pussies.

I may be a straight male but you're not an ugly dude at all? You have good facial hair and nice bone features homie. It's all about perspective

I'm serious though, he just needs to take care of his under eyes and some vintage glasses. We need a full body pic tbh

Same, seems like I'm ugly. I don't think I am, but grills think so I guess.

But I don't care anymore. At the beginning I was pretty mad, but by now I'm mid 20 and virgin, but I earn more than everyone else I know in my age, and pretty often more than people in their 50s as well. Will have paid off my house with like 30-32, and most important: I can do whatever I want, whenever I want.
When I see some friends with their partners... "But she wanted to go shopping and said I should come with her, but there's nothing worse I can imagine" etc.

Just fuck off and be happy m8

>Fuck you this doesn't work. Stop spreading this meme
It literally does work. Maybe you won't pull 9s or every girl at the bar but you will have success.

Fact is you're a fucking loser on the inside. Your outward appearance is probably fine especially if you get /fit/ but your inside is that of a faggot. Girls don't wanna be with some loser guy, they want someone who is confident and going places. Its why I pull in girls well and my roommate does even though he had a girlfriend in HS and I was the autistic one back then who couldn't hardly talk to them. He is broken up by his HS breaking up with him and ruined his confidence. Now he's a loser. He could pull and so could you if you quit being a loser you nigger
>Is it a bad idea to finally start enjoying life, especially if I just have one?
Taking to be the kind of guy girls want? Be yourself retard. Just be your confident self, do things you like and girls will come. If you're a desperate little faggot trying too hard sure you'll get knocked down. How are people so bad with girls its not rocket science retards

im a guy and you kinda hot ngl

Attached: 20200211_093909.jpg (241x211, 26K)

>Where are you getting this from - this idea that white guys are "more desired" by minority women cuz they want their kids to be white or whatever?

Because I'm not white.

>I don't work and play WoW all day
there is your problem, not your looks

I feel ya user. I sure as shit didn't hit the genetic lottery and it's always been an issue. Im short, ugly, skinny and now I'm bald because I'm an oldfag. Plus add being broke AF and I'm maybe a 3 on a good day.

Yeah I could eat better and go to the gym but the herculean effort it's gonna take for me to get from a 3 to a 3 1/2 just ain't worth it.

Been an abject failure all my life with women lost my virginty at 22 and my notch count life time is single digits. Even being a musician and having motorcycles doesn't help at all. I accidentally bumped into an awesome chick a couple of years ago and we had a great relationship for a year. Till she started with the "are you ever gonna get a real job" and "you gotta start planning for your future you can't just have roommates forever" (I'm 52 now). So she bolted and is now engaged to someone she's been with for a few months. Feels bad man...

How do I cope? Dunno about that most days I don't. It's been a lifetime of depression and low self-esteem. Most days are just utter shit honestly. I've totally failed at life and it sucks. I just somehow trudge on and hope the end is sooner than later and it's not too painful...

Easy Cred Forumsro rub one out ya feel better & say fuck what everybody else thinks go get you a job and stop being a doomer you aint tht ugly just google ugly ppl and it will make you feel more confident

Attached: 1581589563650s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

GLASSES ARE NOT A FASHION ACCESSORY YOU HIPSTER FUCKS, THEY'RE A VISUAL PROSTHETIC

honestly dude, if your face didn't literally scream that you hate your life, you could be a solid 7.5/10, no joking

You absolute goddamn faggot. You are not ugly by any definition of the word. You look average. Would look good if YOU SMILE. Being depressed for the stupidest of reasons. If you take care of your hygiene, dress up good, and actually go out and talk to people you will discover that you are not ugly. You will get girls. In short, if there is a problem, then its not your face. Its either your personality/general conduct/social skills/body/hygiene. These are all things you can change. Go to a psychologist if you really are depressed instead of doing nothing about it and being miserable. There's already too many niggers out here doing that already including myself so there's no room for you so fuck off. And wipe that stupid dejected look off your face you little sadfag.

This retard claiming he had meaningful relationships as a child

Go to the gym and get ripped. It could take you more than a year to really notice changes youself but your overall image would improve.
If you have no money for gym then just go jogging and do exercise outdoors, I do this myself.
Having a healthy body will give you more self confidence. You may ask why exercise, It's because the only thing we truly own is the body we shaped everyday.
Also no homo but you don't seem ugly, you must have lived around with only 10/10 people if anyone could have dare to call you ugly.

Attached: 1574987400521.jpg (510x800, 47K)

That's true. At this point in time I would just say "gee, thanks" and change the topic.
Experience tells me that girls are the worst investment but you are viewed as a loser if you don't buy it. I don't care about my image anymore and just want to chill with people who can accept being near an average looking loser.
Sure seems tough like rocket science
>Be yourself but don't be yourself
>Try to improve but don't try too hard
>Even if you do everything you can, you're still a loser on the inside and this is why you fail

Attached: supreme.jpg (640x920, 87K)

This is very real. When you verbally or write down your thoughts they become real in the physical world. Would you rather become a confident sociopath or OP?

OP has a self perspective problem. I personally think every woman is into me no matter the age. I don’t mean sexually I mean in general they see something they like in me. Obviously this isn’t true for everyone but I think it none the less because I have to. The world doesn’t give a shit about me so I have to. This energy feeds into how I present myself. It comes off that I think all women are into me which make women think every woman is into you making me attractive to them.

OP lacks social skills. Skills that can be learned and perfected by anyone, even a dog

Thank you. Everyone has seen the ugly guy pull a 10/10 and wonder how? Confidence

>I say they are all for pussies except for one style
>says I am calling them an accessory
If I was with you right now I would strangle you.

Its like you are going agaisnt the waves and you are being an asshole. If girl tells you your cute, just tell her you havnt seen me naked yet. I mean confidence just flows your not buying anything you are just trying to be better socializing with people. 4chans view do not reflect how real people think or act you need some rl in your life.

Transition.

Attached: 1563985582177.jpg (2048x2048, 278K)

I believe 95% of people who transition either regret it, revert back to their original gender. 50%+ commit suicide. Please only do this if you’re already planning on killing you self. You’ll at least make some doctor rich before you do

OP here, trust me I've thought about it... I'm too tall though It would look stupid

Because everyone hates tall stupid women

Tall and white, cry me a river.

Attached: 1573276994149.png (946x716, 988K)

This. Transition doesn't make it better and doesn't erase the feeling of wanting to kill themselves. Just lurk the % of people who kill themselves before the transition and after it, it stay the same.

Hot girls can have bad taste.
Cheer up.

Most of them respond to self esteem anyways, not looks.

Major self-esteem issues fam, you aint ugly innit’ jus your self image bruv. I thots I am ugly too but still slayin’ birds and they tell me I’m overthinking it when I tell em’ that, but my seratonin kinda fucked up too, that’s the case wiv me, must be with you too.

7/10

Oh no you fucked up. Hope you dont go hero like alot do.

Most of the cuties that transition were never comfortable with themselves and liked men but were attracted to straight men, not faggots. The ogres that transition trying to score some pussy are really deranged people.

Think of it this way. Look at your picture. If you were wearing a well fitted suit (not just to wear) but because you had to wear it for your job (think sales or stocks, something like that) and every day you put on this suit and talked people out of their money so you can drive your sports car. You would smile easy and of someone didn’t like you, fuck them. They are unimportant.

The change happened in my life when i stopped giving a fuck about women’s opinions. Stop going after them. Build yourself up, get more confidence by advancing your career, pursuing hobbies, and working out.

If you increase your confidence and stop pursuing... i swear women just flock to you. You can be ugly, bald, etc. i know it seems hard, but don’t do it for them, do it for you.

I personally did it to get back at an ex, who cheated on me. A few years later she was at my door step crying begging me back. I fucked her ass and kicked her out telling her to never contact me again.

Now i live in a nice apt, have a fat ass perfect petite gf, drive a nice vehicle, and i have my dream job.

But 7 years ago i was much like you.
If you don’t want to change it then don’t, but if you do, the first step is self improvement, and not on your looks. Self improve first by finding something you like doing, then doing it. The money will come no matter what if you enjoy it.
Hell, you can be a executive chef at Wendy’s and work your way up to regional manager and pull 80k a year or so, maybe more i dunno.

Think of this like WoW. Spend all of your time upgrading your skills and and gear and joining the best guild you can. However there is no resurrection or weekly reset So do don’t kill yourself. Life will naturally do this for you =]

If that's you, you're average.
"I'm ugly" is just an excuse.
Even fuck-ugly guy's do well.
Grow the fuck up already.

Actually hate to crush your dreams but this isnt true, women will fuck a guy for no reason these days. You dont have to work hard or make lots of money you just have to exploit thier own insecurity.

Pamela Anderson just dumped/divorced her bf/husband of 2 weeks after he paid off her $200k debt. There’s hope

200k to fuck Pamela anderson, id make her pay me shes fucking old.

Sounds like she might be right. Gotta say you have a shitty sadsack attitude that doesn't help. Girls also appreciate confidence & charisma. You sound like you're a fucking bummer to be around. You're not physically ugly at all, but you have an ugly vibe

So you're trying to be the person girls want to be around too? How about you just fucking be yourself rather that trying to live up to some weird ideal you've created you mongoloid

Where the fuck did you get that for 70$?

Not ugly, just need under eye moisturizer and to stop looking dead on the inside.

Women want to be with guys who have their lives together. You don’t have to be rich, you have to support yourself. You don’t have to be ripped, you have to care about your health (both mentally and physically). Etc etc.

Would you date yourself?

Last year I accepted that no one would date me because I was fat. I’ve gone to the gym 4x a week since and now I’m not. Accept your weaknesses and work on them one at a time.

Good for you dude keep it up

Ur not that ugly aron. Maybe ur personality sucks

Better looking than me

poor guy looks like an alien from Tattooine

Not op I never played wow but I played osrs
I do it like where I wanna train my agility, strength, hp,(working out) then irl skills like programming, guitar, cause just like in the game, you grind your skills and eventually it pays off and I keep track by writing everything I do and progress pics/vids

Good thing borat didn’t marrry that gold digger

Use pity tears to soke vaginer. Works ever time. Keep up good work virgin