Ask a guy who’s cheating on his gf with his boss who has 3 kids and a fiancé anything

Ask a guy who’s cheating on his gf with his boss who has 3 kids and a fiancé anything.

Attached: 127B9AB9-3241-45D9-8BDA-41FD88347B94.jpg (640x640, 61K)

How long has it been going on?
I've been cheating on my wife for about a year now

How did it start?

Do you have boss's tits to show

Is your boss M or F?

lmao

So?

Off and on for about a year and a half, she had a baby with her fiancé so we took a break and now we’re back to doing it again.

Working shifts together, one night we were in the office talking and sitting very close and just kissed, kicked off after that.

Where d oyou work?

Hahahaha. Not giving out any sensitive info. My regular life is very ruinable.

what is your dick size, asshole diameter, nose length and hair color?

Sorry to hear you don't have a soul.

SHow me pics of her ass so I can see if it's worth it.

No guilt? What does your gf have that boss doesn't, and are you still banging her, attracted to?

Don’t have nudes unfortunately, we keep it pretty private so there’s no chance of being caught.

Its not cheating if you both have SO.
How did it start?

shitting where you eat, op
be careful

one of the students I TA for is being super flirty with me even after I told her I have a gf. Is it worth it?

You 100 it's not yours?

Nice. I used to work at UPS sorting plant doing shift work. My boss (who was married) and I use to flirt in a joking way just for lols then one time during the night shift (skeleton crew on the night shift) she asked me to go around back and check the propane tower to see how much was left (the trucks run on propane) so I went back there and she was in her underwear waiting for me. Banged her on the hood of someone's car that was parked next to the propane. From there on out we were fucking pretty regularly at work. I guess she told some female coworkers about it (big mistake) and of course they gossip like teenage girls so rumours spread. One day my bosses boss showed up unexpectedly halfway through a night shift (she only worked day shifts) and say us fucking behind a dumpster. We both got fired and my boss got a divorce and I stopped seeing her because the thrill was gone. I was early 20s she was like 40

I've impregnated several married women. It's the ultimate practical joke.

Living in a self delusion is a practical joke of it's own.

Yes did a dna test at birth.

Could that baby be yours? Are you going to fill her with cum and get her pregnant so the other guy has to take care of your baby?

This guy is right, married women have never had this happen. Who's heard of them actually having kids with other men when married? Sounds like a larping fantasy.

all of them were trannies

See now I know you're larping because no mareied woman would willingly do that if her husband was unaware of the affair

They will if court ordered, but yeah basically the end of things right there. Which is why most beta men like being cucked.

You realise this shit happens literally every day?

She didn’t tell him about it. You’d be surprised what type of control a mother has around the birth of her own child, who knew.

Any more evil McDonald’s pics?

Yes actually let me find them.

That sounds similar to when I worked at a grocery store. 38 year old coworker and I used to sneak into the freezer and fuck behind the shelves and act like we were packing up stuff if anyone came in. Never got caught due to no cameras in there.

It depends on how well you are at hiding it.

See post above.

To answer this, boss is a mature level headed woman, girlfriend is basically an immature fucktoy that’s providing financial security.

any man who claims to fuck married women is lying and larping - just look at what the other poster claimed, how can he be wrong?

Checked

Attached: 06A75B9E-20C2-4B99-904F-575A78373845.jpg (750x747, 235K)

She got her tubes tied after this last baby. Full freedom to dump loads into her whenever.