Based science proves that blacks aren’t really people like us

Based science proves that blacks aren’t really people like us

Attached: FCBE5BBF-872C-439B-AC86-D76DDB8AE2BF.jpg (750x469, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmfzWpp0hMc
npr.org/2020/02/12/805237120/ghost-dna-in-west-africans-complicates-story-of-human-origins?t=1581615711883
npr.org/people/466454757/merrit-kennedy
youtu.be/IZBlqcbpmxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>like us

You think you're white?

Full blooded Irish born in Boston

You think we were all black once?
Go lookup the evolution from cro-magnum.
Northern Europeans have Gene's from this hominid, niggers are missing the Gene's from that hominid, therefore while we are the same species, it's fair to say Niggers are a sub species.
Like a donkey is to a horse.

thanks mohammad

isn't there a documentary that says the irish are direct descendants of niggers?

You're thinking of Italians.

>Americans larping as Irishmen
pure cringe

>aren’t really people like us
no shit. you have to seriously lie to yourself to believe otherwise.

no, irish. italians are a mix of all peoples around that sea

Got a link to the article retard?

>born in Boston
>Irish

Lol my dude no. "Irish" is not white.

Don't know why anyone would want to. The Irish are quantitatively inferior to the rest of Western Europeans and most of the Eastern ones as well.

Look at this thread that thinks Catholics are white.

And niggers. You know, when the moors conquered all of it.

You're a pure fag

Celtic people are the only true whites

youtu.be/NmfzWpp0hMc

OP I've never seen an animal play music better than you ever could in a lifetime of practice. This is how you know black people are people.

moors were in spain. i think it was normal arabs that conquered italy partly

KKK out

When you were born the doctor slapped the wrong end

And there's proof tying celts to other groups throughout the ages. People have moved around a lot. Celts themselves spread far and wide, even sacked Rome once.

That's why it feels good to be a Scot.

Imagine actually believing this. Fucking Catholic trash people lulz

ill argue they're slightly better than the scottish, another popular larp for americans.

They conquered southern italy. It's why corsicans/sardinians/sicilians are filthy animals compared to the northern italians.

what it actually shows is the process of becoming white. the incredibly early human they found is still brown-skinned but already has blue eyes and red hair. there's no white source for those genes, he is the source, the rainy island is turning his people white.

basically the nazi's legendary "ultima thule", the "furthest northern isle" which is the source of white people was just the UK. whites are ultimately "rain humans", that's actually why we re-evolved the projecting forehead.

Attached: 1581524461812.jpg (952x839, 117K)

Imagine thinking that any catholic country on earth has white people in it. Mexico, Spain, Italy, Poland, Ireland = trash

I wish you could read the actual article and enjoy the mess of DNA that is humanity, but no, you jump right into the racism because that's what you care about.
"Our own species — Homo sapiens — lived alongside other groups that split off from the same genetic family tree at different times. And there's plenty of evidence from other parts of the world that early humans had sex with other hominins, like Neanderthals.

That's why Neanderthal genes are present in humans today, in people of European and Asian descent. Homo sapiens also mated with another group, the Denisovans, and those genes are found in people from Oceania."
here's the article:
npr.org/2020/02/12/805237120/ghost-dna-in-west-africans-complicates-story-of-human-origins?t=1581615711883
Here's the author:
npr.org/people/466454757/merrit-kennedy

Find some more source material about the matter and expand your horizon.

Pic unrelated

Attached: Hasanyone.png (600x183, 37K)

>"us"
what do you get of this feeling? do you fight your lonliness this way?
the last thing I want to be part of is retards like you

>rain people
i like that, sounds poetic

Celtic physiognomy is non white.

>Irish live on one of the only hospital northern most ISLAND in the world.
>LOL GERMANS ARE THE ONLY TRUE WHITE

>Surrounded by chinks, chongs, wongs, slavs, and can be reached by practically anywhere on foot.

Yes user, your logic is sound.

Riddle me this, if Brits are considered true white, what makes them vastly different than Irish?

Answer is nothing, they are right next to each other faggot.

>Cro magnum

Fucking lol. I love how retarded this argument is. Can't even be bothered to proof read your own piss water rhetoric.

Attached: received_496324271058660.jpg (540x592, 42K)

so op is right, retard.

they're technically not like us.
there's only some groups of africans that have neanderthal dna in them but the two theories are that they or neanderthals met and fucked each other just not as much as we did and that it's genes from africans having european children from colonisation.
then there's a majority of africans that lack any other humanoid dna completely, so rather than being a hybrid they're just the end of the homo sapien branch.
the study just says that there's some african tribes that met with an unknown humanoid and they fucked.

Racial intermixing. British people and Saxons are white. You are a trash mudblood and Catholic. Whatever you tell yourself to get to sleep at night is fine but you have more in common with niggers than with me.

by 'brits' do you mean anglo-saxons? what makes them white is being germans who colonized celtic lands

>OP is technically right
if OP said blacks are really people like us with minor differences that would be true

Attached: d4841ee8ead847bca4ff0e43f8167da9.jpg (504x669, 87K)

youtu.be/IZBlqcbpmxY

This is a person playing the guitar and singing. Absolutely mind bending stuff. Monkeys cannot do that hth.

>niggers aren't people

shocker

Read the entire article, retard. Yes, I can be an impolite dick too.
They've merely found traces of a hitherto unknown hominid, the DNA of which has been entirely subsumed into our own. Exactly like the neanderthals, the denisovans and others.
But to have an actual conversation here is impossible - stormtards will use this as "proof" and/or bait to repeat their tired mantra: "they ain't like us".
We are no more neanderthals than the cinese are denisovans, we're all fucking homo bloody sapiens, we just have tiny remnants of something else too.
Not that you'd understand, clearly.

Every white person I've ever met has been racist to some degree. Nobody else really cares about race but white people are utterly obsessed with it. Why is that? Why do individual whites try to take credit for the accomplishments of long dead other whites with whom they have nothing in common? It's very strange.

See

oh, whats this? Going by the headline alone and still misrepresenting it to fit your narrative?
ok.

You've only been in yank land then.
I'm a dane and I don't give a toss about how you look.
I care only about how you treat other people.
And especially how you treat me.

>Every white person I've ever met has been racist to some degree
i highly doubt that unless you live in alabama or mississipi

Attached: tumblr_mj78ybhGOp1rdvxh4o1_1280.jpg (1280x1916, 829K)

Scotland and Ireland are the same ethnic group you fucking poser

>Based science proves that humanity in general fucked other hominids
^ftfy mister stormfront

pretty much but not exactly

You obviously can't read you double nigger. He didn't mention religion at all.

can i borrow some of your healthcare until we get our own?

Attached: 3502428 - ImsofcKinLost Steven_Universe Stevonnie.jpg (850x698, 107K)

AIDS made you retarded

Sure, pop over for a doctors visit.
We'll go get coffee after.

Incorrect

>npr.org/2020/02/12/805237120/ghost-dna-in-west-africans-complicates-story-of-human-origins?t=1581615711883
thanks for posting the link...interesting read

Every ethnic person I've ever met has been racist to some degree. They never shut the fuck up about it and play the victim card every chance they get, and whites are ALWAYS at the source of all of their problems, blamed for everything.

minor differences? They have entirely difference shaped skulls, bone density, fat / water distribution and retention, not to mention IQ / Emotional impulse controls....i mean what are you actually talking about? Please I want to know what these "minor differences" are, because they seem RATHER FUCKING VAST.

This image is stupid, stevonnie obviously has a dick

Incorrect

Imagine thinking religion doesn't matter. Anglo Saxons are Protestants. They are different than Irish dogs (Catholics). These are distinct groups. You aren't white. Deal with it.

100% incorrect. Come to a meeting you katholische fuck and I'll knock your nigger lover teeth out

no. They descend from similar groups but to say Galileans are the same as Scots is fucking stupid.

this reminds me of getting boners to national geographic...

You say that but you're reading and posting in an obvious race bait thread. You're a racist you've just internalized it so much you don't realize it.

Wow redefining white to include yourself. Nice try mudblood.

Incorrect

Allah is the one true god.

You're welcome, user.
The better science gets, the more we know of our own past, it's fascinating.

Again, only in retarded yankland.

only if you believe racist white 'scientists'

AIDS has made you retarded

Protestants are the biggest cucks in Europe lmao. as if cucking to a made up religion is something alpha

Shut up kike

Alien white man defines 'human'
>Deus Vault
>Slave Conquest
>Coronas
Now aliens are human and humans must assimilate.
Checkmantle.

Incorrect

yeah its almost as if huge floods of foreigners who hate white people are a problem - but don't worry northern EU is quickly catching up

lol you're such an angry little islamic sex slave.
>British
>White

what a kek

You got AIDS from sucking paki dick

I don't care about their lineage, I don't care about their skin color, I care about their behavior.
You cannot deny that there's something wrong with their behavior.
Well that's not true, leftist scum do it all the time.

Attached: black mating ritual.gif (332x244, 1.98M)

this

Oho, I recognise that rethoric.
"You are A, but you just don't know it" - as spoken by every angry PC social justice warrior who's losing an actual argument.

I'm in this post, because I'm interested in our history, the history of all humankind.
How a small group of primates managed to spread so far and so wide across the planet, it's an ever expanding topic.
But you don't care about that either, like OP, you here only to suit your own bias.
Enjoy being the wise victim.

It's normal to be racist, it's part of our instincts. Do you have any idea how many natural instincts we go against just to build a modern society? Different races don't mix well if you put them into same places, and there's proof of that. I do not see other races as my inferior, only as too different for my race to work with them in a way where we both live "Under the same roof".

Attached: image0 (4).jpg (323x311, 21K)

Oh great, another fucking asshole with a shamrock tattoo. Please die soon.

Idiot. Oh man, idiot, you're exactly as bad as OP.

Imagine
My family has lived in Dresden for 500 years.

nobody hates white people for being white we hate you because your insane and violent and cant mind your own business

If you think the Scottish of today are still the original Gaelic inhabitants, you're fucking dreaming. English perversion has polluted the Gaelic gene pool of northern Britannia / Ireland

Suck all the dick you want you'll never be white

Holy fuck, the state of Cred Forums.
I challenge you all to read every post in this thread.
Then lean back, take a deep breath and then read it again.
Then go outside and do something productive.

500 years isn't exactly a long time. You're definitely of Jewish descent.

you really do need to brush up on history lmao. Sicilians are about as Italian as Sardinians

You're a jew

Please, that is the most prententious and childish comment I come across sometimes. You feel superior when you type that unoriginal piece of text? Many of these people live productive lifes, despite you having this twisted image in your head, Cred Forums is not a Cred Forums anymore, they are normies, not degenerates of the old. Use your head before saying something and looking retarded.

Protestant football uniform

Attached: rangers_1876-1879-change-i.gif (150x263, 6K)

I don't get it. You didn't link the article. Are black people descended from ghosts? Is that why we call them spooks?

confirmed Jew.

I'm going to ignore your posts now, you're not even white lmao.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

>ree reeee reee reeeeeee
Sorry that's all I get from your post.

They are descended from poop.

Attached: 1581105535374.png (776x1200, 179K)

Attached: 1581104937635.png (889x696, 117K)

also you're not an old fag. You non-white, knuckle walking summer faggot lmao

Ok, piece of advice, go do something productive with your life :D

Attached: 1580312949711.jpg (1024x761, 84K)

Yeah, I'm not an old fag, thank god for that. Not a thing to take pride in, is it. Can you please come up with something clever to roast me? This is getting tiring

Attached: 1527051819099.jpg (399x370, 33K)

ok

You can project all you want but it doesn't change your heritage

Attached: 1580020717890.jpg (680x789, 140K)

>Boston
>Irish

Yikes

I'm not even american so, instead of clever roast I asked for, I get... this. Yeah I'm out, this "I was merely acting to be retarded" thing is getting out of hand. i thought I could get some amusement out of this thread but all I got was disappointment. Have a nice day!

Filthy racist

Paddies aren't much higher up the ladder from Niggers. As bad as sand niggers and the chinks.

Yes, Jew.

>yikes

faggot

That's me, I am unironically racist. And you sir are a pretender. There will be no day when there is a person of another race in my house unless he/she is an Asian. They have the potential to live in modern society, unlike blacks, mexicans etc. Of course, there's exceptions but Obama isn't one of them, after all he supported pedophilia.

except you're quite wrong.
we've had our gene pool changed a lot.

first we was britons when the northern sea because a sea and separated us from mainland europe. but we warred with and raped the gaelic and celts. as well as some migration from all sides.
then the romans came and introduced mediterranean blood to the mix. their citizens had genes from all over, likely middle eastern genes too. but with them came their mercenary armies which brought over mainland european genes, likely also eastern european and some asians too.
then while and after the roman control of britain the saxons and frisians raided and raped the briton and mediterranean hybrids.
after roman control mediterranean women was left and some kidnapped by the britons and bred into local populations. meanwhile the scottish started raping and pillaging down the island mixing even more and taking the roman blood back with them.
then the angles and jutes was granted lands and finally the frisians and saxons too. except these groups would happily call an asian a saxon because appearance didn't matter and nationality didn't exist for them. so a bunch of hybrid europeans joined the gene pool.
then the vikings started raping and raiding, some from as far as deep russia. some accounts of sàmi joining on raids and settling. these bred their way in when danelaw converted to the kingdoms.
and that's only 1000 years covered from 2000 years of near constant war and us kidnapping women and leaving briton hybrids across the planet. but likely 4000 years of actual gene mixing other than briton celts and the gaelic as what's modern day france, was where traders and people migrating would come to the islands.

Hilarious how I am seen as the only one race that I am completely against due to them being the root of most of the evil we see these days. You're not very bright, but I won't hold it against you. Don't worry, I pretend you didn't embarass yourself by being wrong

Kill yourself kike

Kek

>we've had our gene pool changed a lot

Exactly. it's called not being white. There's no reason to continue reading further in the post. We have not had our gene pool changed. We are pure. You are a jewnigger larping.

Fuck you, you racist!
I can't wait until your kind is extinct!

you type like an autistic cuck. I've got nothing to gain from you. You didn't even realize you're of Jewish descent with your "500 year Dresden Lineage"...lmao that's less than 5 - 6 generations.

Projection. I'm white as the driven snow. You're making arguments about why fuckin Irish Catholics are white? It's obvious you're not part of an organization and instead play race warrior in your basement.

>I know absolutely nothing about evolution
No.
Just no user.

I notices this is bait. But I can crush your argument with 3 words.

Al Sharpton supporters.

Why do you have a criminal record?

500 years is less than 6 generations?

Look at this guy whose dad didn't fight in the civil war lol

>never seen an animal play music better than-
Yes you have you fucking idiot.
There has been plenty of tests utilizing primates that produced music, better than my own conceived ability

are you retarded? i just laid out all the different groups that bred into and raped their genes into our island in just a 1000 year period.

im so english that i have a double barrel name with each one going back to 1200 and 900 england.

lol look at this guy. He doesn't know ALL Americans are at the very least 10% black. It's the only nigger super power in the world. Also friend, not everyone is a muttoid here.

Attached: 1579598867048.jpg (237x290, 32K)

Except you are an American and you said you're Irish. And I'm an Aryan from Sachsen. You're a mutt and that's fine. I'll fight alongside but you will never be white.

With the fact that life expectancy even a hundred years ago was way less than 80, lol no. This dudes a retard he's probably at his mom's computer right now mouth breathing and screaming REEE

Retard. How many generations are there in 500 years do you think? 5? So your grandpa fought alongside Napoleon?

except you're a jew. Nothing you say has any weight because you having lying in your blood.

Derrrrp... whites are the ONLY major race not trying kill it's own subgroups anymore (French, German, British, etc).
Whites are the ONLY race that DEMANDS diversity and makes policies to encourage it.

You're a fucking moron

Don't people have children on average in their early 20s? So like 4.5 generations per 100 years? 500 year saxony guy is like 20+ gens deep in one area and that's a LOT.

I love how, every time the gene and niggers and whites discussion spawn, noone ever talk about chineses.

chinese? they're irrelevant and soon to be extinct lmao

The only white man in the world has logged on guys pack it up. He's apparently Irish Catholic lolololol. Come to a meeting and get curb stomped

im not op, im a completely different person.
i was making a point against the weird british people are pure bullshit when in fact up until the last 400 years, our identity has been more nationalistic than an ethnicity due to the huge pool of ethnicities that made us up.

Chinks are fine. At least they don't sit around lazy getting drunk all day and fighting like micks

Evolution is a myth.

You'll be gone long before the Chinese mutt, lmao the most powerful race going extinct because of a flu. Stay in school kid and learn mandarin you're going to need it

Reported piece of shit without culture

Sardinia? Corsica? Disgusting illiterate without culture and with low iq Sardinia and Corsica were never conquered by moors and they show beheaded and killed moors in their flags. Sardinians are the purest and the most genetically isolated people in Europe and Corsicans are a mix between Sardinians and central Italians

You can make up what ever you want about things you know nothing about, that's the true beauty of bullshit.

Ghost DNA eh? so thats why they're called jiggaBOOs.

Attached: ET.jpg (620x387, 42K)

No, I'm not talking about how they are
But were do THEY come from.
Chineses gene mapping show little to no african descent

But noone talks about that and "everybode comes from Africa" is a well know normie brofact

(I don't know why that post got linked in my reply)

Co-evolution.
We even interbred with Neanderthals. Niggers are fucking apes.

what an imbecile indeed you are, friend.
ghosts populations exist for all human groups simply because thheres yet arch evidence to support the dna analyses. IT ONLY MEANS IN OTHER WORDS: THERE'S NEW DATA ABOUT THE FOUNDERS OF SOME CURRENT AFRICAN GROUPS, nothing more, nothing less (and doesn't stand in much contrast with the non-african groups' origins).

>idiots will stay mad

ITT:
>I just found out I'm not white how do I cope

I told you guys I’m 100% Irish

no need to be ashamed in that

I’m not. I’m white

okay

>Irish
>white
user i.....

Attached: 1572723602263.jpg (831x639, 126K)

This is now a paddy hate thread

Attached: P9000574f567.jpg (474x257, 80K)

Fuck you. Irish are 100% white

>he doesn’t know the original picture is taking the piss out of actually hating Irishmen