Anyone else as sick of shitskin beaners as I am?

Anyone else as sick of shitskin beaners as I am?

Attached: 3ac502b5efb7c972bee6d6adc6b9215a.jpg (564x892, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brpaImbaGRk
youtube.com/watch?v=PQbeyR2aWpk&feature=emb_title
video.foxnews.com/v/6084668996001?playlist_id=2090120827001#sp=show-clips
breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/25/data-80-percent-illegals-freed-sanctuary-cities-commit-more-crimes/
breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/09/mexican-national-sentenced-8-years-trafficking-girls-u-s-forcing-prostitution/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/18/illegal-alien-raping-7-year-old/
breitbart.com/politics/2015/08/06/illegal-alien-pleads-guilty-to-murdering-co-worker-setting-her-body-on-fire/
breitbart.com/politics/2017/11/15/illegal-alien-accused-brutally-murdering-new-york-socialite/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6aUKarnouQ
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/27/deported-illegal-alien-child-raping-sanctuary-city/
wnd.com/2016/02/teens-charged-in-gruesome-killing-entered-u-s-as-kids/
imgur.com/mLMjAfQ
foxnews.com/us/ms-13-members-accused-of-stabbing-16-year-old-100-times-setting-body-on-fire
youtube.com/watch?v=AfjdCNwg4Wk
breitbart.com/politics/2015/08/27/police-illegal-alien-registered-sex-offender-assaults-16-year-old-downs-syndrome-victim/
americanactionnews.com/articles/this-illegal-immigrant-violently-carjacked-a-woman-minutes-after-getting-out-of-jail
breitbart.com/politics/2018/08/24/sanctuary-state-illinois-illegal-alien-convicted-of-raping-three-women-after-failing-to-be-deported/
bluntforcetruth.com/news/ice-illegal-alien-accused-of-rape-allowed-to-walk-on-bail-in-sanctuary-county/
justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr/thirty-nine-unforgiven-and-united-aryan-brotherhood-gang-members-and-associates
nypost.com/2019/12/20/massive-ms-13-bust-officials-charge-96-members-in-gang-takedown/
quora.com/Are-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes-quite-common-in-Spain
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCIcyKmJj5I
youtube.com/watch?v=lyMCU6N7GEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Democrats dream America.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

Attached: Mexicans are violent.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

Yes. You are not alone, user.

Attached: 6d940ca642fa8a6cf601470a68b34eea.jpg (564x1054, 130K)

Oh I know, entitled violent criminals have a way of rubbing people the wrong way.. it's their culture.

Attached: b0576dd0396395312e8fb2780dc12031.jpg (564x609, 41K)

i want to know how they arrested him? unless police walked in on it happening, i don't know any man that would leave him breathing after 30 minutes of knowing what's going on.

Democrats New Way Forward Bill will keep him in America.

Not all beaners are bad fuckface

Were the children beaners too? Do you feel any sympathy for them?

It’s better to be safe than sorry. It’s not worth the risk allowing everyone in just because some may want to live in a civilised society

Attached: 3p3v0p.jpg (500x500, 86K)

For me it's funkytown

Just call them mexicans, we are all not like that. Not even in your country btw.

What country has been taken over by the world's largest gang? Even if they're not all bad, they're around 50% bad. Which is a fucking lot.

As a US citizen. I'm still trying to figure out why my fellow Americans still believe invaders from Mexico and open borders are the saving grace for the US.
Don't these idiots realize we have extremely low paying jobs because of the never ending flood of illegals

Attached: +_7ad87953d56f728f41f19dd6d366bf64.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Not really. They make good food and are generally nice people.

They're being raised as entitled racists too, no beaners are okay.

Attached: 8abf4eba303a0ad91c45c82bb56fe1bc.jpg (357x400, 37K)

You can always learn the recipe if you like it that much, you know how racist mexicans are towards everybody that live south of them thought?

Nobody believes in open borders. That should be a good stepping stone for you.

Business owners want it bad and they donate more to politicians. It's that simple.

I have in my entire life living around them only met one civilized one.

Attached: 23368f1dc81b882caab892385f30fe90.jpg (564x693, 46K)

Someone hasn't spoken to leftists, antifa members, hardcore progressives, or those who just hate white people. Tons of people want this.

Yeah the leftists retards do, remember their chant, no borders no usa at all?
Mamber left wing media saying this was okay?

Attached: be0763afa44b4bfd719d8a3283203c74.jpg (563x523, 106K)

The angry emoji in the corner shows how serious this is

Attached: b30efa5c9ce3ccdec7fe7576638fb3ae.jpg (366x694, 62K)

Here is a video proving you wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=brpaImbaGRk

I know your shit skin IQ is really low but the name is in the article and you're more than free to research it if your shitskin brain can figure it out.

Attached: 0998e4c8399e0f05e21c9c6788b25fc5.jpg (564x835, 101K)

Attached: d0d39df34dc1930afd0e47d53cbe02e0.jpg (564x570, 87K)

Another illegal raping a child youtube.com/watch?v=PQbeyR2aWpk&feature=emb_title

Attached: mexicants 4.jpg (563x576, 54K)

An illegal alien has been charged with raping and sexually assaulting his 17-year-old stepdaughter to get her pregnant, as he believed it would prevent him from being deported from the United States.

Attached: An illegal alien has been charged with raping and sexually assaulting his 17-year-old stepdaughter t (200x179, 5K)

Why don't Mexicans marry niggers? Because their kids will be too lazy to steal. Ahahahahaha

Attached: Hypocrite spics.jpg (564x579, 60K)

Attached: 349ed0d7cc3fa7711a6fc0f02064ffd0.jpg (564x317, 23K)

Attached: ecad55279b1195313fb48309994bc0a1.jpg (564x564, 67K)

Six illegal immigrant MS-13 gang members charged in Maryland murder
video.foxnews.com/v/6084668996001?playlist_id=2090120827001#sp=show-clips

Attached: Six illegal immigrant MS-13 gang members charged in Maryland murder.jpg (564x317, 28K)

merely cherrypicking by the alt right, the fact that they bring tacos and other fine mexican cuisine makes this all worth it

I'm guessing these three youths were categorized as white for the government crime stats

Data: 80 Percent of Illegals Freed by Sanctuary Cities Commit More Crimes breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/25/data-80-percent-illegals-freed-sanctuary-cities-commit-more-crimes/
Their dirty food is nowhere near as healthy or tasty as any other nation I would sooner take Brazilians cuisine

Attached: d0c2d755b38a50a256c67f7f2aa26070.jpg (563x539, 98K)

Likely.

Attached: 8b7b58c088f173a9662a40d2cfc96e1da38fa84839fdcf879a0fb55c1928e1c9.jpg (950x942, 311K)

Well I just learned something new today.

There are plenty of cracker criminals too

Attached: 8dc7cde8072f2611c5e1785a8b2f71ce.jpg (564x614, 50K)

actually pretty much all leftists want open borders; a decent amount of leftists will deny if they're asked about it on those terms, but at the same time they will condemn all immigration enforcement as well as any concern over mass immigration

Good thing "cracker" or "white" isnt a race, there a white Spaniards with blue eyes and blonde hair, beaners on the other hand are Mexicans they come from one place... the place where Spaniards raped the Inca people from existence turning them brown

Attached: 1570062374780.jpg (681x960, 92K)

baby love - it's awwwwright!

> points disproportionate amount of nonwhite crime and how exceptionally violent and horrific it is
> Whitey be breakin dem laws too! Reeeeeeee!

>Illegal alien
AHAHAHHAHA KEKD

Funniest part about it is white isnt a race it's a skin color but wetback Beaner Mexican is a race not to mention how the media and public officials skew things about said "race"

Attached: 76bc7338af3ca160cee961af421468dd41e748b559a0b8b0e6a79b08eaca4332.jpg (993x1024, 285K)

You can be an alien with a temporary Visa, sorry you're too brown aka stupid to understand that.

Mexican National Sentenced to 8 Years for Trafficking Girls into U.S., Forcing Them into Prostitution
breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/09/mexican-national-sentenced-8-years-trafficking-girls-u-s-forcing-prostitution/

Little cumskin Timothy boys can't understand that the majority of Hispanics are not criminals

Illegal Alien Teen Released into U.S. Charged with Raping 7-Year-Old Girl
breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/18/illegal-alien-raping-7-year-old/
I live around these nationalistic beaners I can tell you from experience they are.

Attached: Illegal Alien Teen Released into U.S. Charged with Raping 7-Year-Old Girl.jpg (564x423, 25K)

Shit skin is all this guy can say lol

so when a white guy rapes a kid you'll be sick of white people i'm sure. certainly that's the case.

Illegal Alien Pleads Guilty to Murdering Co-Worker
breitbart.com/politics/2015/08/06/illegal-alien-pleads-guilty-to-murdering-co-worker-setting-her-body-on-fire/

Attached: Illegal Alien Pleads Guilty to Murdering Co-Worker.jpg (564x423, 34K)

If it wasn't an illegal, it would have been a nigger and you would be crying about it too. You are just looking for a reason to be a victim so you have a reason to cry lol

White people would never do that.

Oh wait...

How about you just some actual statics and not Breitbart article links. If the majority of Hispanics were criminals it would be easy to find statistics

White isnt a race, and when Beaners all act the same nationalistic way in a country helping so many of them out it wears any person down, p.s. i'm not white you brown wetback

breitbart.com/politics/2017/11/15/illegal-alien-accused-brutally-murdering-new-york-socialite/

Attached: Illegal Alien Accused of Brutally Murdering New York Socialite.jpg (564x423, 32K)

Black people are a thousands times better than you brown shitbacks

Attached: 91faae58a6639a7ad2a3c6d772983708.jpg (563x797, 98K)

Mad how your system works lol

Easy to find statistics on a platform ran by history burning leftists? jajajaja funny amigo.
Here are some statistics before the book burning youtube.com/watch?v=Z6aUKarnouQ
Statistics are skewed because of things like this

wait until we dismantle the system, then we can watch you shit skins starve from atop the wall, begging for white mercy. Ugly fucking spic nigger.

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Convicted of Child Rape After Release by Sanctuary City
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/27/deported-illegal-alien-child-raping-sanctuary-city/

Attached: Previously Deported Illegal Alien Convicted of Child Rape After Release by Sanctuary City.jpg (564x423, 26K)

Okay friend, have fun with all your Breitbart buddies. Don't look too into it, you might figure out the truth

Nah mad at criminals supporting criminals, when the welfare state dies which it's beginning to with Trump you 300 lb beaners with you 9 kids will be the first to die you can't survive with out daddy government spoon feeding you.

Attached: 6062525821db9530fb0d9aa4ac09c35d.jpg (563x338, 38K)

the truth being that a statistical minority is some how producing more crimes than the majority? Big fucking kek, you ugly brown retard.

Every single Brietbart article can be confirmed search their name, sorry i'm not using your biased book burning sources... the truth really hurts doesnt it.

yes
im in NC
a fuck ton of them here including their entire families including fucking old grannies and shit

My cousins will stop coming over if the system gets fucked. I'll go too and you can keep the "dismantled" system. I'd like to see you try tho =]

Lol. I like how you acknowledge that you and your "cousins" do this out of malice. Fucking ugly brown pieces of shit. This is why your country is so shit, mexicans can't take responsibility for anything.

I already showed you the truth is skewed by special interests, they label everyone white toned as a race when they're individual races if we labeled every one with brown are dark skin into the same category the way they do for white skinned people your numbers even while being a minority would be VASTLY higher not to mention the fact that they call beaners like you white when reporting crimes for example

>>one guy did some awful shit, better genocide millions.

This never makes sense. You kill that guy for doing that and stop or your a nut case. Why can't you people be normal?

LOL right... they yell VIVA LA MEXICO all while risking their lives through a desert to get here.

I support that. Only hard working Mexicans should stay. I hate lazy Mexicans giving the rest of us a bad name. Only the "strong" will "survive".

This is exactly what needs to happen to this sick fuck

I live around shit skins they're all the same... that's what happens when monkey inbreed.

Attached: 4c922cd6950eb18315e692d20bd811b7.jpg (564x564, 67K)

We do it for jobs and money. Sorry that you are butthurt.

I only met one who thought like this, maybe it's because I live in the city but if the rest were like you I wouldnt feel the way I do.

I don't care where the fuck you live. Everybody gets handled on an individual basis. That is the only fair and rational way to think about anything. Otherwise you're being overly emotional little bitch.

Doesnt change the fact they wave their Mexican flag in another country helping them have a better life.. still mostly shit skins.

Nah beaners all act the same bumping bass for attention doing and selling drugs, raping the weak, gang violence.. they're by FAR worse the Black Americans.

Attached: Mexicans 3.webm (400x400, 1.61M)

worse than Black Americans*

It may be hard for you retards to understand but how about you also prosecute the business who hire illegal immigrants..... and don’t give me that “well they use fake papers” bullshit... because we have eVerify. And maybe if you fucking junkies would stop the demand for drugs, other countries wouldn’t be in chaos. Oh wait you fuckers love 24/7 open fast food places after you just got high as fuck at 2am.... never mind let’s just blame one side

Very odd response to the subject.
KYS

Teens charged in gruesome killing entered U.S. as 'kids'
wnd.com/2016/02/teens-charged-in-gruesome-killing-entered-u-s-as-kids/

Attached: Teens charged in gruesome killing entered U.S. as 'kids'.jpg (564x282, 25K)

Ice has been called on many businesses what are you on about? this isnt Mexico where you can bribe the police to allow you to handle the law your self.

Bribe who you fucking idiot? The problem with illegal immigration is Beacuse people give them work. How about people check papers before hiring. I don’t give a fuck about ice being called, we wouldn’t have use those resources if buisness weren’t cheap fucks hiring cheap labor. It’s like rats, clean up your fucking house and they won’t come to your shity apartment looking for food.

I actually couldn't agree more, the middle class leftists who hire for cheap labor to make a higher profit are a serious fungus as well.

Well American loves cheap labor, check China. But when it’s time to take responsibility for said cheap labor no one wants to. Every loves their clean hotel rooms, clean yards and shit, people love their blow but don’t take a single ounce of responsibility at when they are funding. So rednecks just say “beaners” like nah bro you are part of the fucking problem too.

But oPeN BOrdeRS!

I say shoot all illegals Zero chance they come back. Also int he head so zero chance they come back as zombies

China loves cheap labor because they can since they disarmed their citizens with communism.. ya know the very thing the pandering leftists are trying to instill in America using wetback votes who predominantly vote democrat., America love cheap products, the beaners love taking advantage of anyone they can like the Inca people or the leftist politicians who pander to them for votes... do you really believe rednecks are the ones responsible for hiring illegal beaners? jajajaja are they racist or are they hiring beaners can't have it both ways lefty boi

imgur.com/mLMjAfQ

I say land mines on the border liter it with em.. it's cheap and effective.

Government handouts are still going to pull them here regardless of the opportunities they think they can steal from people in another nation it's the poor morality of the beaner causing this issue. Could you imagine Americans going to Mexico blasting their music as loud as they can all while flying their flag and taking jobs because the cartel is hiring them? GUARANTEE you would only blame the Americans

Ones that have actual citizenship are not bad at all. Every case scenario where somebody does something really messed up it always turns out they for not even a citizen. Just a few weeks ago. Some guy got ran over guy was not a Citizen didn't have car insurance. Didn't have a license. The list go's on and on Being a illegal immigrant forces a person to be Shady. As fuck We need the process of becoming a citizen to be. Simplified and less of a fucking mess

>implying whites are any better

Buahhahaha it's as easy as claiming asylum it has never been easier they just have to go to one court date which they refuse to do... the vetting process has never been more simple and in no other country is it as simple as it is here to become a citizen.. you're out of your mind.
For example as an American we're not aloud to buy and live on land in Mexico permanently. refer to

Attached: 1e27ade868a007e4d164dfb49d3629ff.jpg (300x533, 20K)

Where's the evidence he's illegal? He's a stick piece of shit but you've got a screenshot from a four year old article that makes an unfounded claim about his citizenship with nothing in the source they cited to corroborate it.

Then again you're screenshot comes from an extremist rag, "The Illegal Alien Crime Report," and if it were print I'd sooner wipe my ass with my bare hand than it. Gotta tack "illegal" or "migrant" on to every article to push the agenda.

t. Somebody who does think there is a problem but isn't retarded enough to get my news from sources that only bolster my own opinion. You're on some le plebbit, echo chamber, faggot shit OP

White isnt a race, that would be like calling Mexicants "browns"

Research his name austimo I know you're used to spoon fed propaganda but you're not going to get it here.

you really are a smooth brain retard huh?

MS-13 members accused of stabbing 16-year-old 100 times, setting body on fire

foxnews.com/us/ms-13-members-accused-of-stabbing-16-year-old-100-times-setting-body-on-fire

Attached: MS-13 members accused of stabbing 16-year-old 100 times, setting body on fire.jpg (563x317, 23K)

You are right in some part. It is very easy to get a work visa when coming over here, but to obtain actual American citizenship is a little bit more complicated than that. Most people that really want it will just marry a citizen and then go on with their life. I see this happen all the time

If there is a way to legally migrate then there is an illegal way to do it you low IQ white guilt reddit using faggot.

It really isnt it's extremely simple compared to any other nation on earth.

So you can't prove it either?

Because I've checked NCCourts.gov, WakePublicRecords and so on and nothing suggests he's an illegal. Of course it isn't my responsibility to have to research an unfounded claim, but good on you for suggesting it is. It only helps prove my point.

America would never go to Mexico Beacuse it’s a shit hole, it’s filled with drugs that America wants sooo much, and weapons that were made here in the USA. At the end of the day, we can wine and complain all we want but illegal immigration isn’t going anywhere Beacuse the jobs and pay they take make the real players money. The 1% doesn’t give a fuck, they make money off private prisons, weapon manufacturing, clean golf courses. Americans would never take a shity job, we are too spoiled and over qualified with our liberal art degree that we still can’t pay off Beacuse of student loans.
Also people need to stop being a bunch of fucking pussies and admit they are racist and stop trying to find ways to justify this shit. Everyone is at fault, don’t want them here? Check papers, don’t give them work and they will leave. “But they take resources” well some of these fuckers actually work years and years, pay taxes, but never claim any benefits. So much social security is just “sitting” there in a big pile.

The claim has his name I gave you one source with evidence if you're incapable of finding it through that the burden of proof is on you.

Shame your fucking local buisness who hire illegals. Shame that owner who drives a better car, has a bigger house and is probably fucking your girl too, all Beacuse he hired a “beaner” for 9$ and didn’t want you for 15$ an hour. All that so you can all go to your basement, go on Cred Forums and yell “beaners”. We are all being played for idiots.

Solid argument. Another person okay with "news" making unsubstantiated claims.

Where did I ever suggest there wasn't an illegal way? Was it around the part where I said I have a problem with illegals?

I said they're claiming he's illegal because that's the whole point of their rag. They could've only made it more clear if they named themselves "Anti Illegal Agenda." I simply want proof for their claim considering the only source they cite doesn't back it.

>breitbart

Americans take shitty jobs all the time you're delusional, they would take them a lot more frequently if there werent beaners cutting the pay by accepting lower paying jobs and there are a lot of spics who got their citizenship so of course there is a market for drugs... ya know what made Mexico a shit hole? Mexicans. Again just because a few people are abusing a bad system doesnt mean good Americans arent trying to change it this is why ICE was made and why business men end up going to jail for harboring them, our government has corrupt leftists all over it doesnt change my hate for Mexicans who hate the nation that helps them out of the shithole they created

Anything non leftist you're going to paint with your little brush covered in liberal tears sorry the truth hurts your butt more than your boyfriends hepatitis covered aids dick

By laughing at the term Illegal alien.. derp.

>burden of proof is on you.
Incorrect, and you know that. And "research his name" isn't a source.

Stay retarded, user.

You do realize that these immigrants come from honduras and other latin third world countries. Mexicans said fuck your country a long time ago dumb fuck. now go fuck your sister hillbilly

You're the one claiming he's not an illegal the burden is on you Amigo. Where is your evidence he isnt an illegal?

JAJAJAJAJAJ yeah "Mexicants" don't want to come to the US JAJAJAJAJA

Attached: 088557d7fd2949a3c6a0280c2a7b8f11.jpg (564x647, 75K)

You are an idiot, beaners who got citizenship is the reason why we have a drug problem??? Wtf? Maybe you have a drug problem. The demand for drugs in THE USA drives the crime. If you ever smoked a blunt or blew a line then you funded that crime, those “beaners”. Take fucking responsibility, and like I said, shame the business owners who say “well fuck this American, ima hire this Mexican who will do it for less.” Blame that fuck, who chose someone over you because if a profit. But hey, I wouldn’t hire you; you sound like a fucking cuck anyways.

we call you people miates. a black shit eating bug that lives in mud

Attached: BFF5588F-B859-47D6-B82B-1A6B2C023ED4.jpg (450x338, 28K)

Yet Mexicans abuse children and black men became the president soooo

then we’ll kill all you white crackers. this is our land

>toddlers being raped and teenage girls being murdered are not problems because tacos

you're either plain evil or retarded.
this is why you lose.
enjoy the next 4 years, cunt.

also, it's not cherry picking if one can't find any news about the positive aspects of parasites destroying a country.

Actually Cannabis is legalized across many states so your blunt theory is blown out of the water not to mention i'm not a shit skin so I dont "blow lines" poppy fields exist in the middle east as well.. everyone know not to deal with a beaner when it comes to drugs A they will likely rob you and B their drugs are riddled with cancer causing chemicals le-pass. Spics arent robots and they're responsible for the crime they commit regardless of the diseased addicts they're selling to.

shitposting is cheap
do something, pussy

you make me laugh, you mean this house nigger?

Attached: A4FF2DEC-7F20-4C03-8CDB-DD1FCA6A68F9.jpg (2273x1577, 423K)

Not white, but when you tried that with them last time didn't they take Texas from you.. what are you shit skins going to take your two tanks and run out of gas on your way over? jajajajaja, Obama caged your children and you guys sat by like the good little monkeys you are, when the welfare state runs out the war will already be won your 9 person family with obesity will start falling out from cardiac arrest from starvation while you blame the hand that fed your lazy brown asses for years, I pray the day comes when you oily fucks try to do it with force it would be a fun past time popping the peanut for brains out of your thick skulls.

Attached: fake news 3.jpg (564x518, 84K)

Better than any Mexican president we've ever had... oh wait we havent had one jajajaja

been there done that. i’m just here to laugh and piss off you little virgins

Attached: 1CE95EDB-C21F-410B-90D5-8AFD2033FB8F.jpg (1679x2207, 881K)

>Article in image claims he is
>Article that the article cites makes no such claim
>Request proof that is he (read: made no claim he isn't) because without prior the first article's claim is unsubstantiated
>Waste time with troll

For anybody here not part of the alphabet soup group or here just to fap or shit up the board in /soc/ threads or trolling, and who might be just the least bit retarded: Follow the sources on the shit you read, especially on any extremist website leaning one way or the other, because it's probably bending the truth to suit your existing worldview. It's why the kids all think it's cool to be mentally ill trannies and your parents have turned into "I'm not racist but..." Cheeto-in-Chief loving retards.

You are vermin

Stay in mexico

wanna now how many aryan bro members i’ve killed?

Not as much as fucking white people, think your better than than hin nah bitch remember that's your culture that's yall gave to them so kill yourself faggot along with him

Most of the drugs come from south of the border you fucking idiot, it’s the largest and easiest port of entry. And yes marijuana JUST recently became legalized but all those previous decades still made cartels a huge profit, stop thinking small you dumb cunt. And no, “Those” spics don’t usually even do the sell, they smuggle drugs, which then gets distributed by whatever gangs you have in your shity cities. Take fucking responsibility, and if you really want to bitch; like I said shame the businessmen who chose then over you, Beacuse ultimately they are the ones who pay. Shame your friends who do drugs, or the music or media that glorifies drugs. Don’t be a fucking bitch and just admit you are a racist. But the problem isn’t them, is everyone. Have strict gun laws so that people aren’t just buying those guns at a Texas auction and don’t check who the fucking they sell to. Only for that gun to get smuggled and sold in Mexico for 5x the price. But you can continue to bitch all you want, it’s what the 1% wants anyways, to cuck you bitch.

Attached: 4788C8E8-44A7-478A-BFE6-8BFF285E69CB.jpg (1440x880, 188K)

Lul extremist sources when you call the man who has reduced Black unemployment to an all time low and Mexican unemployment to an all time low? you must be listening to CNN
As a black man the only political party that is directly racist against me is the leftists.
youtube.com/watch?v=AfjdCNwg4Wk

Attached: b2805133d92431a36b3d316c3b31a367.jpg (564x423, 45K)

Sad to see so much hate between races, divide and conquer my brothers.

fuck white people. that’s exactly what they want

Gangs are rand by spics and you can tell what's Mexican pot because it's absolute garbage aka Shwag that smells of gasoline and other toxic Chemicals, With out Mexicans there would still be Drugs they're just an additional issue spics breaking the law do not belong here period the end.

What a shitty thread. This person is much better.

Attached: blab.png (659x534, 720K)

White isnt a race, you beaners cheer VIVA LA MEXICO in other nations you stole your nation from the Inca and raped them from existence, white people traded for their land and still have Native Americans living side by side with them to this day.

Funny you say that's what white people want when you just called Me andour 44th president a Nigger.

Unless you are going to come help pick lettuce, watermelon or tobacco, let them in. It's part and parcel. Wes Watson will take care of chomos in prison. Have no fear.

Attached: raw.gif (480x360, 1.5M)

DIE SPIC!!

Bill got falsely pushed up to stardom after the book burners took over youtube fuck that ugly dyke

Why would i hate someone based on the color of their skin?

why are you mad because we did it better than you? you educated us, trained us in your military. And your mad because our hard working children go out and make use of these opportunities your fat lazy kids waist? sorry but looks like your race has become obsolete. if we have to we’ll take this country by force.

We have the democrats and our selves to thank for that... one of the first slave owners in America was a black man named Anthony Johnson who was very wealthy... slavery still exists in Africa... slavery isnt a race problem it's a class problem.

Look at Mexico, we've got nothing to fear. Poor bait is poor but what do I expect from a beaner who thinks government handouts are success?

Police: Illegal Alien, Registered Sex Offender Assaults 16-Year-Old Downs Syndrome Victim

breitbart.com/politics/2015/08/27/police-illegal-alien-registered-sex-offender-assaults-16-year-old-downs-syndrome-victim/

Attached: Illegal Alien, Registered Sex Offender Assaults 16-Year-Old Downs Syndrome Victim.jpg (475x356, 24K)

There are different types of gangs all over the place, to say one race runs all gangs is just plain retarted like your fucking statement. And who gives a shit about pot, the point here is, DRUGS fund the cartels. Marijuana is no longer profitable for them, but it did help fund their infrastructure, which is why they are still here. And yes they cross illegally Beacuse greedy buisnessmen hire them over you. If you stop that shit then why would they even bother? If the large population of Americans stop using drugs then the demand and therefore the illegal crossings will be less. But you are so fucking retarted you don’t even understand how simple economics work. No it doesn’t justify the laws they break but citizen or not citizen follow the fucking law.

honestly more afraid of white ppl. fuckers are gross.

I am an illegal immigrant in Mexico. From personal experience I know this "meme" to be utterly false. Just more fear-mongering for morons.

Attached: muralla de trun.jpg (1600x846, 171K)

Jajaj did it better? have you not seen shit street needle tent LA you guys bring Mexico where ever you go even with government handouts your nation has been a failure ever since you guys raped the good Inca people from existence you took their kindness and used it against them it's what you guys do, unfortunately for you we're more intelligent and more armed so I pray for the day.

nah just a trained killer. trained by your white army. I see more white trailer park trash applying for those benefits

Illegal immigrants can do whatever they want, as long as they do it in the US.

Mexican police and government are ran by gangs, in Africa they don't have this problem.

wtf are you talking about dumbass? have you left your moms house this week? god damn your a dumbass

You're either as stupid as the rest of them

Was he shining your shoes?

Fake news

Its not a real story, I believe the weak minded are calling it “fake news” these days

What you see is subjective per capita, beaners take the most welfare and again white is a skin color not a race. and playing army man attempting to steal valor is precisely what I would expect from a shit skin, you're one man with no knowledge of how to recreate the resources you burn through. you're not a a threat not even to those impoverished areas your nation has perpetuated.

Okay, gringo

Said the leftist.

Attached: fake news 2.jpg (480x506, 36K)

>Lul ["]extremist sources["] when you call the man who has reduced Black unemployment to an all time low and Mexican unemployment to an all time low [a cheeto-in-Chief]?
FTFY. Shame nobody was doing anything for black education when you learned to form sentences because that wasn't a proper one. Old Donny is delivering numbers, sure. That doesn't mean his policies have all been sound or that there aren't more important things than the almighty dollar. Fact is whatever party holds power you're still ending up with career businessmen and lawyers in offices they've no business running. (I think it's fucking hilarious he stuck an ex oil exec in charge of the EPA, rolled back regulations, and then the Exxon refinery fucking blows up in Baton Rouge. Or that he's blowing up environmentally sensitive protected grounds, coincidentally burial grounds, for that ineffective clusterfuck of a wall that Mexico isn't paying for.).

>As a black man the only political party that is directly racist against me is the leftists.
I don't disagree. They'd love to keep you on the welfare tit and have you believe everything wrong in this world is the white man's fault. Fact is their top candidates aren't much different from Trump and whoever wins the common people still lose.

I'm sick of illegals and WHITE people to and your fat asss mother but hey bitch about and go suck on your mother tit boy and tell me how it is

Attached: Screenshot_20200213_154341.jpg (1080x2004, 366K)

Attached: 1564955040801.png (546x767, 456K)

Imagine when trump officially opens up its border for india tech people I wonder if are street will be flooded in POO

Get out of here, Rob

I know you're probably just trolling at this point, but the Inca empire and the Aztec never even met. The only thing they have in common is that both empire were conquered by the Spanish.

Just minutes after being set free from jail, an illegal immigrant who had already been deported once stole a woman’s car and threatened to kill her.
americanactionnews.com/articles/this-illegal-immigrant-violently-carjacked-a-woman-minutes-after-getting-out-of-jail

Attached: Just minutes after being set free from jail, an illegal immigrant who had already been deported once (300x199, 12K)

What the fuck are you trying to say?

Attached: 1564568731616.png (500x522, 92K)

except main stream media has painted Trump as a racist from day one with no evidence simply because he wants to keep beaners from illegally entering the country. and they tried to remove him from power so they can continue dividing Americans based on policy and race.

I do get the Irony of saying beaners in that sentence but after you live around them long enough you learn they don't want to be American they just want what America has to offer.

Attached: 2a1980d3fcc14d226399a4c9f815d1be.jpg (564x721, 60K)

White is a skin color not a race, refer toto see the miss representation of race in statistics.

>Implying I'm a leftist

Attached: images (1).png (357x141, 7K)

No source? ima call bs.

But let's say that's true I havent seen one of those many weapons used by them in an attack.. how strange it's almost as though they're law abiding.

So you're telling me there are no white child molesters?

An illegal alien was sentenced this week for the rape of two women and a third, now deceased, whom he admitted to raping.

breitbart.com/politics/2018/08/24/sanctuary-state-illinois-illegal-alien-convicted-of-raping-three-women-after-failing-to-be-deported/

Attached: An illegal alien was sentenced this week for the rape of two women and a third, now deceased, whom h (640x480, 44K)

White is not a race, if they categorized Mexicans as "Brown people" your numbers would be nearly quadruple. "White peoples"

Illegal Alien Accused of Rape Allowed to Walk on Bail in Sanctuary County

bluntforcetruth.com/news/ice-illegal-alien-accused-of-rape-allowed-to-walk-on-bail-in-sanctuary-county/

Attached: Illegal Alien Accused of Rape Allowed to Walk on Bail in Sanctuary County.jpg (1024x538, 82K)

Kek
You fags cry source every fucking time when it only takes 10 seconds to confirm it

justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr/thirty-nine-unforgiven-and-united-aryan-brotherhood-gang-members-and-associates

Attached: wfts-gang-guns-696x342.png (696x342, 389K)

I love being a spic.

"Mexican" is a race either, fag.
Mexico is multi racial and multicultural.

Kind of more sick of the uneducated trump supporter

That's because you leftists take things out of context 99% of the time to fit your narrative, here are triple the amount of Ms-13 gang members being busted for the same thing the difference being Ms-13 has committed violent crimes with their weapons nypost.com/2019/12/20/massive-ms-13-bust-officials-charge-96-members-in-gang-takedown/

Breitbart? You're using Breitbart as a source?

Question:. Exactly how fucking stupid are you?

>wuddabout
Fuck off and get dead

Mexican is a race it's a mixture of Spaniard and the Incas they raped from existence sorry bud, not to mention if they're from the Nation Mexico they're Mexican, you're not saying Americans you're saying white people it's a vast difference but I don't expect a self hating white to understand it.

>except main stream media has painted Trump as a racist from day one
Again, I don't disagree. It's been a total shitshow that has boosted racist mentalities amongst his following just as much as it has the most vocal, foaming at the mouth, victim-complex mentalities on the left. I say again it's a shit show, and everybody loses.

And his physical wall, dumb as it is, isn't much more than a monument to the same Patriot Act policies everybody shrugged at when Obama extended them (which everybody rallied behind in patriotic fervor for Georgie) in the name of stopping terrorism at our borders, or rather further curbing the rights of anybody living within something like a hundred miles of either coast or our northern and southern borders.

"Mexican" is as much of a race as "american" is

Question where is your evidence they're not a good source?

Attached: Fake news 4.jpg (529x675, 88K)

fake news is fake

And he's not saying Americans commit crime too, he's saying White people do... see now you're understanding except you're wrong about Mexicans they were white blonde haired blue eyed Spaniards before they raped the native people the Inca people from existence which is what Mexico is primarily made up of so there is a vast difference.

Attached: fake news 5.jpg (564x564, 60K)

Tacos, especially the meat filled ones, are not Mexican cuisine. Sure you can find a lot there now, especially in all the tourist traps but the food itself did not originate from there as a 'traditional' dish

keep telling yourself that to make yourself fall asleep at night. I have no need to validate my credentials to you. your probably either some dumb fat white kid living with his parents or a bitter old white man, angry because you see mexicans and other minority’s succeeding around you. either way have a good day fuckface lol

Eh? Holy fucking stupid...
Are you even real??

Fake news

HAHAHA you're so racist you can't accept a Black Man is out smarting you, I love Asians, I love Irish Americans, I love German Americans, I love some Arab Americans, I love Indian Americans the only race I would gladly push the eliminate button on is beaners.

You're clearly a self hating 14 year old white spewing the propaganda your liberal art washed up history teacher is feeding you with.

Really insults nothing logical to respond with?

Attached: 2572f080393bfdf9e63c4ba903052ecd65a38675e1a6eaf05a4666e7d996b3af.jpg (474x464, 53K)

Trump actually mentioned that at his SOTU press conference

Attached: fake news 6.jpg (563x579, 53K)

>Black Man
Sure, Vlad. Black....

Attached: 1-14827_funny-meme-memes-memezfreetoedi-report-abuse-troll-face.jpg (840x640, 172K)

I'm not quite stupid enough to keep responding to stupid with anything but more stupid, stupid.

Fake news

fuck you, tacos are a mexican delicacy. what the fuck do you know asshole

Attached: 6998714E-7DB8-4FBA-BCCC-9F59858A9C91.jpg (1500x900, 200K)

Wow you guys do exist... still thinking Russian hackers are out to get you.. that is some serious mental illness.

Attached: cc564fe14435bf5d9be58505edcc0803.jpg (500x568, 55K)

>Tacos, especially the meat filled ones, are not Mexican cuisine.
Eh, they're not Spanish cuisine but they're definitely Mexican and adopted from the indigenous people. Unless we're being pedants, in which case we can start calling into question all manner of traditional cuisines.

On a related note I want some damn tacos al pastor.

"Vlad' is a generic term now, Vlad Xingstein

In other words you can't respond because you've used up your talking points that you can not back up.. mkay.

It's common because of deranged leftists.

Attached: 1570061769953.jpg (679x383, 41K)

Dude thinks all Spaniards are blond with blue eyes. Bullshit stormfags is all

Futility, stupid. Look it up

or he just thinks your a dumbass. that’s what I see

>Implying I'm a leftist

Attached: ron-paul-revolution-bumper-sticker_600x.jpg (600x180, 15K)

Yeesh didn't think people could be as ignorant as you quora.com/Are-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes-quite-common-in-Spain
Even though the middle east invaded Spain and reduced the amount they still exist in Spain, 100% Spaniards with blue eyes andclonde hair

Will it have your picture next to it?

You think if we adopt that policy it would even pass? You imbreeds would never vote again. Anything you want wont pass because it would eliminate your voting power.

If i'm so dumb he should easily be able to refute what I'm saying.

Yes. And also sick of the fucking bleeding heart libtards that want to keep importing them.

Did you just cite quora?
The fuck? Stop being so stupid, stupid

the guy is such a pussy xD

>Anyone else as sick of shitskin beaners as I am?
open any paper and read about 30 white christian men doing the same bullshit. It's not race based, it's gender based.

>implying you won't just cry fake news

Inbreeding is much more common in your ancestry amigo.

every democrat looks like a closet homosexual

Stay mad gringo. We're here to stay.

GO RAIDERS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCIcyKmJj5I

Attached: 1572209896850.png (1000x847, 879K)

Quora is literally a place where people can gather information from anywhere did you really just act like that's a non legitimate source? yaaaeeeeeeeshhhhhh

LOL

Bernie has legit said that open borders is a Koch proposal

That pic is so much bs.

>Ww2 game
Ah yes. Just how it should be
>One nigger gets in
OH NOES! IM GETTING REPLACED!

I knew what I was getting into when I started replying. Trolls and the disenfranchised who have nothing better to rally behind. They're just delighted to have something to hate or blame after having white guilt shoved down their throats the other 23 hours of the day by Twitter-grade mainstream media.

I almost want to staple my own "it's okay to be white" sign up somewhere just to fan the flames and have a laugh.

So Mexicans can't do it but the Italians, Germans, and Irish can? Double standards anglos

You LOL but you don't point out what specifically is wrong with the assertion I made, I assume it's because you're afraid to prove your self wrong.

Bernie will say what ever he thinks he needs to to get the nominee for example youtube.com/watch?v=lyMCU6N7GEA

Attached: 1575495181508.gif (324x324, 1.62M)

The picture iterates on the different white races, sorry you;re too dense to understand that.

Crowder NEVER takes anything out of context, nope, 100% honest news!

Attached: f2A8WUw.jpg (2550x3300, 1.15M)

Waitaminute... I've got some Pennsylvanians I need to go tell to fuck off back to Deutchsland for flying their flags and speaking German. Or is pride in heritage reserved for whitey?

Niggle me this: what is 13% but also 50%?

In my entire life going through 23 different states the only flag other than the American I see people arrogant enough to wave on a daily bases is Mexicans they're more nationalistic towards their home nation than any other migrants in the US, the difference between the other people waving their flags are that they're still proud to be American and fly American flag s side by side with theirs if they do, Mexicants despise The United States.

Attached: 1200px-Pennsylvania_German_Sticker.svg.png (1200x1200, 237K)

FUCKIN'spics are worst than blacks since they think they own parts of the US. FUCKIN'spics need to die. Get a Chinaman to spread the coronavirus in South LA and kill these retarded monkey spics

no he actually doesnt he gives his sources, why dontchya show me one where he does

Likely spics calling them self black

So apparently Catholics are now Jews? Ok retard

he's the greatest political investigator of our lives.

Attached: medical-futility-dnr-4-728.jpg (728x546, 107K)

"Systematic Racism" targeting the black youth?

Attached: Wink.gif (480x360, 699K)

Cope nigger

do you realize most of your government is also child rapists?

Damn straight

it's not like the toddlers are going to remember it.

Attached: FAULGNBWLII6VIP7YSGB2WNEUE.jpg (1260x898, 107K)

Attached: DU513ItUMAEnuab.jpg (476x345, 32K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nobody likes niggers except trailer roasties

Wut

Yet nothing was posted there? you doing okay aspie?

Beaners are 10 times worse than Black Men, there is a reason we've never had a Mexican president.

I'm a beaner and obey the law, all my other beaner brothers make me look bad. FML.

Kill the largest majority that owns the most guns. Imagine being this delusional lmao. Come get me brown boy. You and your nigger friends can band together with an average iq of 85 and try i guess.

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443K)

Bless your soul, get away from the apples so the bad ones don't spoil you.. you're an American not a beaner.

Obama is half white retard nigger

Poor guy musta had an aneurysm when he got worked up by the truth, you should seek medical help buddy.

Attached: 1570086483516.jpg (900x506, 51K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

And he's half black, we've never had a half Mexican president.

Cope. You'll see in the future. In the meantime enjoy getting killed in the LA

>in the LA

Attached: 7e53dbf9fb371ebe463c2e5979269737.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Lol but black men entered the whitehouse long before a spic even if you're right and you're not you can't escape the fact that blacks are superiors to beaners, we'll have another black president LONG before we ever have a beaner president.