Dafuq is that?

Dafuq is that?

Attached: 20200213_114919.jpg (4032x1960, 1.04M)

It appears to be a Nissan

A car.

Offshore oil platform. Where is it?

Gulf of Mexico Panama City beach

Dey finna drink mah chocolate milks???

Attached: cf8f033d88829c881be54ce820117ca9.jpg (400x600, 42K)

Yep. Not very big and not very deep water, but that's what it is. I work in oil and gas, ask me whatever.

Is it mobile? Think I've seen one of these before and this thing appears to move slowly

where do you masturbate? must be fucking no privacy there

Depends on the type. Some are fully built down to the seabed, some are anchored, some float and are kept in place by satellite geolocating thrusters. That close to shore and probably in shallow water the latter wouldn't make much sense. Has it been roughly in that spot for long?

I've never worked offshore, but I would imagine the bathroom would be best if you're sharing a bunk. I don't imagine two weeks working in 100 degree heat around a bunch of smelly roughnecks would put one in the mood very often.

My dad worked on a rig long ago, they are men and they masturbate openly and it is ok.

Just popped up today

I think it moved again

Attached: 20200213_121209.jpg (970x1374, 326K)

Derek worker / pipe fitter. Whats your job?

Also do evacuation and fire safety drills. Do you like the two weeks on/off?

Bottom or top?

Attached: Screenshot_20200212-205858_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 734K)

of course it moves. how do you think they get to where the oil is? off-shore drilling platforms aren’t naturally-occurring you retard

Yeah if there are 3 or4 pylons total, it's a jackup rig. Those pylons are extended down to the seabed to lift the platform and keep it stable while drilling.

Normally they are towed out on location by tug boats, but theyre probably capable of moving short distances on their own. Report back tomorrow with an update.

Ur mom's naturally occurring

Retard

Attached: FullSizeR.jpg (1242x687, 43K)

I don't work offshore. I am vice president of an E&P company. I've heard some people really dig 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. There is a cavalcade of strippers and hookers that follow offshore drilling around the gulf.

Bottom, only have 6 years in, not got the seniority yet to handle the serious stuff yet. Two more tickets to go.

Are you top deck?

>I don't imagine two weeks working in 100 degree heat around a bunch of smelly roughnecks would put one in the mood
you must be new

Well you are the man. I Don't have that luxury or never will. If you ever get the chance, head over to Aberdeen on my first night off.

Second night is for going home. We will show you some shit.

It's a family company and to be frank, it's in the shitter. I've done nothing to earn it yet.
My buddy works for a major and spent 2 months in Aberdeen. Said he liked it.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x176, 153K)

Throw a rock at it

Aberdeen is cold as fuck, the pubs are good. But the ride in the super puma is a nightmare. Flight suit with 12 twats. And I am sure the pilots make us sick on purpose.

> Take the trip sometime, if you get your safe to fly training.

op should save the environment and destroy it

alien oil rig

Agreed and note, any protips on industrial sabotage? I am approximately 3.5 miles from target and on foot, armed only with a stainless steel pen with a space ink cartridge and a set of diving flippers.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (270x140, 434K)

No thanks, I don't fuck with helicopters ever. Lift is one thing, beating gravity into submission is just a stupid fucking idea.

You should fuck off. The entire first world was built on the back of petroleum-based energy, and people living below the poverty line will rely on it to increase their standard of living for decades.

You get your own cabin. Tv, fridge and a whole lot of things.

> Plenty of space to wank, just be quiet, the walls are paper thin.

Its the only way to get to the platform. Support boat will never give you a lift lol.

Yeah, I get that. i would do it in an emergency or for work if absolutely necessary, but there's no way you'll catch me on a helicopter for kicks.

it's how the gooks spread the virus. RUN!!!

it destroys the world - you're not building anything

Hey roodypoo, it's fags like you who have ruined the once beautiful user message boards with your selfish agendas, taking a perfect opportunity to encourage user to embark on an amazing photo led adventure where they're encouraged to take it to the limits despite their lack of training or necessary tools

Attached: IMG956834.jpg (290x320, 16K)

Me too, hate the things. The noise, the movement, the arse hole pilots. Only way to get to work.

Oh and the £900.00 I need to spend every four years on a refresher course. Only to be dumped in a swimming pool three times and once in total darkness.

Wherever you happen to be sitting at the moment, you are surrounded by expensive and useful things that were only ever made possible by the development and use of petroleum fuel sources.

Lol as if anyone is going to survive crashing into the north sea upside down at 90 mph.

Try 130mph. Some people have, according to the training videos.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x193, 197K)

I always think of it in terms of rate of descent, but yeah either way. Ya'll are lucky tho. Super Pumas are nice and reliable as choppers go.

This is a parked x-wing. The rebels are taking spring break in PCB

Attached: tenor_1.gif (220x220, 561K)

True fact, the smell of sick in a supper puma out of Aberdeen is intense.

And I hate flying in them. but hey, I get a few days on the piss after work with two to sober up.

What makes people get so sick on them? Is it normally overcast? I get motion sickness if I'm moving around but can't see where I'm going.

We are crammed in, two side by side with a saftey at the back. And the pilots always fly like dicks, just what we say, but North sea is choppy as hell.

I wish I had £1 for every crosswind warning, or a bit of turbulence ahead lads warning.

This thread went from potentially awesome..

To a Texas gay meet.

Fuck you, Cred Forums

Attached: 146773_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Distance apporx 3.48 mi. Plz be paitent until I get to the water as flippers have hindered my land mobility

Attached: 20200213_134853.jpg (4032x1960, 1006K)

Good edit.

> Selective as fuck.

Attached: arriving_on_platorm_zero.webm (400x220, 1.29M)

Ay. No one is watching anyway.

Attached: 44404817_1259118290911210_86101080533893120_n.jpg (700x747, 76K)

You are.

Attached: kwik_dem.webm (360x640, 1.78M)

Is this supposed to be funny?

I seen this happen to rebel wilsons stunt double and it took a crane to get her out.

Yes. I've grown accustomed to playing with myself.

Interesting to hear your thoughts on Texas.
I promise you I don't spend any time thinking about where you live. Unless of course it's Texas.

My bad, how rude of me to stereotype Texas as the epicenter of American oil corporation operations

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

thats not the metric for happiness - society is miserable

The only metric for hapiness I'm aware of is the weight of ones drug of choice

no it was built mostly on the back of coal