This guy on the democratic ticket is Trump's worst nightmare

This guy on the democratic ticket is Trump's worst nightmare.

Attached: pete-buttigieg.jpg (2048x1152, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/poll-nh-democrats-would-rather-giant-meteor-hit-earth-than-trump-win.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-meteor-idUSKCN12I20S
snopes.com/fact-check/buttigieg-dogs-clipping/
youtu.be/aJBAkjMtEpg
imgur.com/mLMjAfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would be interesting. Trump's bare-knuckles, no restraint, style of attack politics means he'd almost certainly go for the gay thing at some point. The question is, could he do it in a way that only backfired with those who already hate him. Would be interesting to watch.

The black vote staying at home or even flipping to Trump would be interesting. Prop 8 in California as sort of test case for this happening.

haha butt

How can you be this delusional?

Orange Man Bad so you'll grasp at anything to save your whiny liberal ass.

hes just another crazy lib. and a literal faggot lol

yeah right LOL
no seriously Klobuchar and maybe Bloomberg are the only real chances of beating Trump, Yang was too but we see what happened there. Trump is gonna win 2020 for sure

well at least he's not over retirement age, like most other candidates (and the president)

if trump wins 2020 after the miserable job he's did at running the country as a republican.then america might as well be dead,you cant vote right

The black vote only stays at home for a few reasons:
1. They assume the dem win is a lock
2. They have no undying hate for the GOP candidate
3. A woman on the ticket
4. Current presidential term is "ok"

he's a just a small time mayor. the real candidate is not him

The problem is that the Democratic party is more broken than Trumps fuck ups.

>The black vote staying at home or even flipping to Trump would be interesting.
>flipping to Trump

Sure...

Attached: la-1472196893-snap-photo.jpg (1050x591, 158K)

>Trump is gonna win 2020 for sure
>Clinton is going to win 2016 FOR SURE

See what I did there?

Attached: DOPE.jpg (728x480, 35K)

>he's a just a small time mayor. the real candidate is not him

Donald Trump is a reality TV star who never served a public office or the military, unlike Mayor Pete.

Attached: la-dhorsey-1478678834-snap-photo.jpg (1150x647, 133K)

The black vote only really comes through for black candidates. No white candidate can get the most out of the black voting bloc, especially not a gay white man.

"we have no one that can beat him
our only chance is to impeach him"

-the Democrat party leader ship fall 2019

Nothing can Beat Trump
Nothing is better than Trump
Only faggots vote againt Trump

When Trump got elected, I said "Finally, a president Cred Forums can be proud of".

THe only reason people like him is they've never heard of him lel
They know how big of lying cheating scumfucks all the other candidates are, they just haven't discovered what kind of lying, cheating scumfuck what's-his-name is, yet.

How many of these posts are fucking kike journalists testing the waters for public feedback to these democrat pieces of shit?

The black community is not as accepting to homosexuals as you liberals would like to believe. Not a lot of blacks will vote for a gay man. Inb4 Obama gay.

They voted for Clinton, Gore and even Kerry. Obviously the Obama voters came out in droves with the whole "first black president" thing.
Nonetheless Trump is absolutely hated by all of those that aren't on his side. This fact alone will get more black voters out than people think. For a lot of dems, especially the ones who usually are kind of like "meh, idc about voting", will more than likely vote due to how hated Trump is. His base and the MAGA people annoy people even more than Trump himself. It does nothing but motivate more people to vote, a lot of which wouldnt normally vote.

If he gets the Nom, he would eat Trump's lunch in debates. Trump stands zero chance out-debating a young educated veteran. This guy took yards of shit in the army, and Trump would go into it thinking he was a pushover.

>Orange Man Bad
yes, orange man very bad.
I've always voted democrat but I would vote George W Bush in for a 3rd term in a heartbeat over that narcissistic manbaby retard.

An actual homosexual.
How are we supposed to do business with any Muslim or Catholic country with a funnyboy in the White House?

I'll only vote for him if he posts his gaping worn-out asshole with bloody shitty cum leaking from it

Funny how everything is Trump's worst nightmare or it's over for him. But in reality

Attached: 1532288990584.jpg (416x416, 51K)

Niggers aren't going to vote for a faggot and neither will religious moderate Dems.

>Horsey comics
I bet you make fun of Ben Garrison

Attached: 1395335854732.png (449x401, 490K)

>religious

>dems

dems arent religious,unless you consider muslims as religious people

and regardless,they arent going to vote for donald trump either,he cant even get his own party to support him

We don't buy anything from Muzzies except oil, and if we stopped buying their oil, their entire economies would crash in about three minutes. As far as Catholics go, they're used to fags in powerful positions. Perhaps you haven't seen a newspaper in the last thirty years, but theres a lot of buttfucking going on betwixt the priests and the children. It's quite the scandal.

With military might as always, and Buttgiggity actually served in the military.
And there are catholic countries with legal same sex marriage as well. And who gives a shit what muslim countries think about the US? Fuck them, pissing them off is just a bonus really. Or are you some sort of muslim lover?

lol yeah, at least Pete fucks his husband and not altar boys.

>This guy on the democratic ticket is Trump's worst nightmare.
Most potential voters would rather vote for an asteroid hitting the Earth than Trump.
Unfortunately, the current crop of Democratic "hopefuls" doesn't have one candidate that can bring in the black vote.
Honestly, they should just skip ahead to the part where they nominate the 78 year old communist Jew, because he's their only hope of beating Trump.
Next up: the problem of getting Trump to leave the White House if he's beaten, without him forcing a Constitutional crisis that (worst case) might actually destroy America.

Jesus fucking Christ, what did ever do to deserve this human dog-turd of a "President"???

A guy who uses the human waste chute as a playground or a snack bar is a nightmare for the human race, let alone Trump.

Who cares? America won't last the decade. China governs the world now.

>Bloomberg
lmao really? you think the stop and frisk video of his wont bite him in the ass?

Ive lived in NY and NJ my entire life, and this has basically been the sentiment. I moved to a couple southern states in the past 7 months.From my experience speaking with many people, both black and white, that sentiment has been proven to be a localized idea. There are countless numbers of blacks down here that love Trump. They dont buy the nonsense that Trump just up and became racist in 2016. They love that black unemployment is at an alltime low, they love that they are getting taxed less per paycheck. To them and most rational people, that matters much more than the words he says or the words people say about him. In their paychecks, they have a tangible argument to the shit that people are spewing. To be honest, most love how he talks shit to and about people, because they do it, they can relate to him. The people that HATE him, are an extremely vocal minority, same goes with the people who LOVE him. Most people dont give a damn either way.

Hell even Ireland has legal gay marriage now and have had it for 5 years now. That's a deeply catholic country.

this was literally how Hilary treated black people
even putting on a offensive accent when talking to them

You're wrong...

1. There are lots of moderate, blue dog democrats that are religious.

2. You're right, they won't vote for Trump. They'll stay home and the conservatives will have a numeric edge.

More like this guy got yards of shit pushed in lol

>voters would rather vote for an asteroid hitting the Earth than Trump.

christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/poll-nh-democrats-would-rather-giant-meteor-hit-earth-than-trump-win.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-meteor-idUSKCN12I20S

Attached: patince.jpg (460x690, 40K)

>buttfucking
At least you are able to recognize that the corrosive and noxious influence of faggotry is destructive to institutions. Why wouldn't the White House be any different? And why wouldn't you stop it?

whoops wrong thread

>The people that HATE him, are an extremely vocal minority
>Lost the popular vote

Brazil is the biggest catholic country in the world. They allowed faggotmarriage already in 2013
Mexico is number two and have legal civil same sex marriage

pretty sure Trump like to fuck chicks in the ass as well, and he even enjoys getting pissed on.

Anyone remember Jeffrey Dahmer and how he started out? I think someone should check Pete’s fridge for dicks

Attached: 825427B4-7F0A-4283-A061-47E121C0CF6E.jpg (720x852, 48K)

Lets face it, the last confirmed legit cumshot was JFK on Marilyn Monroes tits in 1963. And probably Jimmy Carter fucked Rosalyn on Sunday mornings. After that, all bets are off. But now we'll never know the sordid secrets of the sex lives of the political elite, since Jeffery Epstein tragically took his own life.

Because it's fake you retard/russian bot
snopes.com/fact-check/buttigieg-dogs-clipping/

Serial killer President imagine that. I guess if you hate dogs Butt boy is a good pick for your vote

Attached: 42364888-9D5D-4FE4-8F04-D91D092B69FE.jpg (353x297, 41K)

Implying you wouldn't eat the ass.
youtu.be/aJBAkjMtEpg

Lmao. Buttgag was a direct commission. He never went through any of the army shit. Not even boot camp.

Snopes is fake news fuck off cock sucker

>snopes.com/fact-check/buttigieg-dogs-clipping/
read the article
it says anyone can make a fake headline btu they did no research beyond that

id bet its still fake but snopes has not been reliable in a while

Donald Trump is probably a thousand times the pervert than Pete. He's a golden shower fetishist who pays cheap whores to spank his bare ass with magazines, he's a friend of Epstein, a thirty year player in NYC kink circles, and has the urge to fuck his own daughter and can't stop mentioning it. But only the hot one, not the Downsy looking one, which may be a veiled blessing.

No, he's an automatic second term for trump. The only way to beat trump is to get some of his redcaps to vote democratic, and they'll never vote gay, female or black.

Well, with almost all candidates being all as fuck it's no wonder that there are few cumshots these days. But I'm pretty sure Obama did some, maybe even on Melania. The only thing we know for sure is that Melania prefers a younger man.

Attached: melania.jpg (640x386, 58K)

ok, find another source for that news article, or find the entire screenshot from that paper.

Your masturbatory fantasies are not facts.

Well even the South Bend tribune says it's fake, and

Yeah, all those blacks really come out to the rallies. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a negro at a Trump event. And the blacks in the red states are sure to love getting their assistance slashed, because everyone knows theres nothing black women like better than working two full-time jobs when their babydaddy is in the joint for DWB.

His second daughter got to much of the Donald genes in her.

No.

Attached: 1580164888794.jpg (400x400, 15K)

So if we vote him in we don't have to keep getting ass fucked by sand niggers and pedophiles?

Count me in! Fuck the middle East and Catholic states.

He might be the "pitcher". Maybe never had a cock in his ass once, because he's "the man".

If he gets the nomination it will be because the democrats have secretly conceded they can't win. They then turn the election into a referendum on homosexuality and spend the next 4 years saying they lost because of homophobia.

Found the welfare nigger

He's not wrong.
But YOU'RE the guy who decided to back a serial molester/rapist/ child molester.

Attached: 1581490442792.jpg (929x710, 154K)

Well, on the one hand we gots wimmenz, niggers, muzzies, and commies... and on the other hand we gots Trumpster. Guess which way the vote will go.

Because a consensual adult in a private relationship is not a ten year old kid getting assraped by a drunken old horny irish sleazebag?

Strange how I have the exact same picture, but with different content.

Attached: Southbend.jpg (370x219, 18K)

Trumps not worried about Mayo Pete. I dont think hes worried about any of these candidates.

The best chance for the Dems to win would have been to flip trumptards and red caps. Easiest way would have been to get off the gun control train.

Just say "I will work to increase the effectiveness of the laws we currently have. I will not try to outright ban anything but I will work to increase the efficency of the current checks and laws so that those law abiding citizens who do not want to exercise their second amendment rights are better protected and thos law abiding citzens that do are not needlessy punished.

Boom I just one the presidency.

That is simple to understand if you have passed 7th grade.
Voters in general vote based on the things that will benefit them the most. If you have an extremely dense population of people in one location, they will most likely all vote the same based on the rule- Examples being NYC and LA. Now because the cities of LA and NYC have populations of 4million and 8.6million respectively, they will accumulate extreme amounts of the popular vote. Now those two cities of LA and NYC, not even counting the suburbs who will vote the same, will be able to completely outvote and essentially silence the entirety of 43 separate states and up to about 10cumulative states. That is a fast way to destroy what is best for those 10 states and completely forget their needs and leave them to waste. Basically saying, who cares about the voters and what is best for states like Maine, Montana, N. and S Dakota, Wyoming, Vermont, Alaska, Delaware, Rhode Island, New Hampshire. Thats just the cumulative ones-you can compare individual ones VS just one or both of those cities if you care to. These states cover a large area of our USA, and their citizens rely on different methods for making a living. That is part of why we have an electoral college.

>klobuchar

Literally who? Shes polling worse than Biden isnt she?

>This guy on the democratic ticket is Trump's worst nightmare.

because he's backed by the c i a

If you drive in the hot zone, you have my respect. People get clipped doing that, all the fucking time.

That's partially why Trumps going to win big. Dems all far left. Cant win with that. Doomberg may try to play middle ground canidate but Berniebros will reject.

My worst nightmare is seeing our president on national tv wiping the cum out of the corner of his mouth.

People are quick to forget that trump was diefied in the rap community until he became president.

Melania is surely getting a daily workout from a Secret Service stud. Not that twinky little Jew.

Establishment center candidate. Like last time...

You can't keep having hissy fits about orange man bad for another 5 years.

Relax.

Seethe. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

Attached: 2020fyf.jpg (703x878, 200K)

Nice try, MAGAt. Trump would fucking slaughter him. Bernie's the only one he's scared of.

Marla Maples made Eric and the ugly daughter, I think. They both possess the retarded face.

>defied
He markets his brand as being synonymous with wealth. Does any reference of the benjamins deify Ben franklin?

That is implying that all the people who voted against him HATE him. I gnoring the fact that maybe they liked the candidate they voted for or they were indifferent like what was stated previously and voted blue because they always have.

hahaha-no.

Sorry, I'm white. But any idiot with a television can see the lack of blacks at Trump events. The problem with Trump supporters is, they like to make up wild shit and keep repeating it until they believe it themselves. Just like their illustrious leader.

>they like to make up wild shit and keep repeating it until they believe it themselves
The oblivious irony in this statement is almost too much to take.

Attached: 1302001919745.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

you can tell yourself that right up to the election. You know, like last time.

Is he the faggot? I have no idea who any of these Dems are besides Biden and Bernie.

They’ve all got fucked up names, too.

If he is the gay guy, good fucking luck with the black & Hispanic vote.

Even Bloomberg's stance on gun control is too far left. You can't get on the Dems ticket anymore unless you swear a blood oath against the NRA.

You know what one things is shared across both liberals and concervativs in the US? Guns. You will people on every state who own and want to keep their guns. You can run on a lot of things provided you don't outright say your going to take something away from the average Joe. Free healthcare? Sure just don't tell average Joe it's going to raise his taxes, more wars? Sure just don't tell Joe he might have to go fight it. But you say I'm comming for your guns, suddenly Joe wakes up cuz Joe owns a gun and you just told him your comming after him. Joe was going to vote for you, he likes the healthcare and the legal weed, but Joe lives in a shit hole hood is south California and fuck no hes not walking home at night without his gun.

You are absolutely seething and unfit to make good decisions due to rampant emotions.
One is a proven war criminal who costed our countrymen countless lives by starting regime change wars for monetary gain.
One said bad things that you dont like, but has done wonders for our economy, our previously bad trade deals, and US workers.

get a grip brother.

I think this might actually have some truth to it. Our intelligence agencies have been quite pissed at the lack of respect shown by Trump.

>costed
American conservative education, everybody.

>A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton.
since we've moved into the territory of unsubstantiated rumor.. yes I would have still voted for clinton over the idiot and chief who had to ask why we shouldn't use nuclear weapons on our enemies.

just because you do not attend a rally does not mean you hate the person holding it.
hell, older blacks loved Journey, but you wouldnt know if you looked at pics from journey concerts.

Attached: IMG_20200212_231109_.jpg (631x574, 242K)

Are you actually trying to tell me Trump hasn't made about 10,000 verifiable false statements? Holy shit, you guys really need a time-out.

>unsubstantiated rumor

"I came, I saw, he died
aHAHAHAHAHA"

But good point, lets not believe anything Hillary says

yep, because there was a grammatical error, the valid point is now null and void.

thats the beautiful thing about communication. Even though i can make a mistake on a word, you can still understand the point; proven by your correction of the word in the sentence.

yeah, Trump already set a record for black support. I heard(?) polls show 30% support in 2020.
Maybe somebody has facts. Referenced.

Think about what was said

Maybe read it again

oh yea not like the Dems haven't launched a campaign of desperate phoney schemes to fuck over the orange man.
the Russian conspiracy?
The Kavanaugh thing?
The false rape allegation?
The false impeachment?
get the fuck over your mental block you fucking retard. The Dems have sunken lower than I thought possible, they are the greatest evil now by far.
You get Trump because you fucking DESERVE him.

Presents fan fiction to "prove" his masturbatory fantasies

There are three blacks who like trump. Three.
The one negro who goes to all the rallies.
Kanye.
Don King.
But there is one thing blacks universally do not like. And thats violent redneck white-power goons, and their shitty broken-tooth bitches.

>fucking DESERVE him
this-

What, Trump worry?

Attached: pete-buttigieg-mad-magazine.png (807x568, 839K)

Is Bootyjudge a bottom?

>I cherry pick things and still have nothing of value to add, ever.

KYS

This thread is essentially a microcosm of the level of debate we'd have to look forward to for the next 4 years. Child molester. Faggot. Child molester. Faggot

imgur.com/mLMjAfQ

The part you are leaving out is these marriages are civil unions. Gays in the US were well on their way to everyone being able to have a civil union back in the 90s Then they made it an issue of marriage, as in, must be recognized by the church. Gay leadership cared more about jamming their lifestyle down the throats of everyone else rather than getting rights that most people were OK with gays having.

lets be honest, the only one who has an actual shot at beating trump is Bernie. he would have def won in 2016. im not too sure about 2020 but he'd do better than this fag

the problem with this statement is the imagination of all these "violent redneck white-power goons" take a trip through and visit our southern states. This boogeyman you are portraying is much much rarer than you believe. maybe it was true a couple decades ago, maybe even one decade ago, but it is far from true now. Ive lived in NY and NJ my entire life, and contrary to popular belief, there is much more hated and racism there then there is in the south. In my experience the people who are exponentially more racist are the Jews to the Shvartzas. Not the hillbilly redneckgoons who grew up with and experienced the same good and bad in their communities.

Pete Buttgag

>Child molester. Faggot. Child molester. Faggot

We know what you are, no need to repeat yourself.

Growing up as a gay kid in the south I had become used to jokes about republicans being in the closet.

Thats why its so refreshing to see an openly gay closet republican in 2020

imgur.com/mLMjAfQ

Well, since trumptards use that tactic all the time, might as well do the same. since that's where we are at now.

I think the left is beginning to accept their fate. I believe they will stop making Trump more popular with endless hoaxes.

Probably will start the election in 2020 was stolen narrative.

Attached: youremadhesawinner.jpg (780x438, 74K)

You have brought yourself to that level of retardation, yes, but it's really no one else's fault

Isn't it funny how the people you hate so much will actually decide the election.
Niggers, Faggots and Women

Hearty keks all around

hes so fucking ugly lmao

The only way a dem at the top of the field right now would win is if the economy falls off its axis or something along those lines.

Used to seeing Republicans being closeted gays, by Pete is a gay who is a closeted Republican. He'll get rocked by trump. Bernie2020 baybee

Only because he secretly wants to lose and go back to being a civilian

If Pete Bootygag wins the democrat primary he will lose so damn hard.

I can imagine trump saying why would you vote for a faggot?

Any person from the new progressive DNC is a nightmare for the American people and the world.

almost double the number of people voted Trump than voted for any other incumbent president in NH. Next highest was Clinton w/76 k votes.

NH will probably go Trump this time.

Nah. Middle of the country isnt voting for a gay guy. Black voters in particular arent voting for a gay guy. His own state didnt vote for him in his run for state treasurer.

A lot of state gay marriage bills lost in 2008 because black voters came out to vote Obama.

Except Trump is popular with black voters

Bootyjudge cant even answer tough questions by the public without tripping over his own words, hes going to get flustered quick when Trump attacks him

America will vote for a communist jew long before they elect a fag.

Well explain this paper then

Attached: newspaper.jpg (370x226, 19K)

No, trump's latent homosexuality is his biggest fear. Not some gay corporatist.

I cant wait for Mayor Pete to bring decorative pavers and bridge lighting to all if America! USA! USA!USA!

That's the picture of every autistic closeted fag turned school shooter

She said “we”, not “I”.

Brainlet.

Riiiiight.

Attached: 1581100736120.jpg (430x320, 34K)

Exactly, I have no idea what the democrats are thinking. Have they never actually been around black people? Same with Latinos, they are typically conservative as well on social issues. Pete has no chance. A gay white man is just going to make many stay home.

Yang probably had the best chance.

Attached: mpv-[Okay-Subs]_Ishuzoku_Reviewers_-_01_[73596890]_0002.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

This guy on the libertarian ticket is trumps worst nightmare

Attached: download.jpg (840x848, 113K)

Nah Bernie 100% He's anti-establishment which is what trump ran on so it's more likely he will steal voters. Learn to Polisci son.

Pretty much, Bernie is wrecking the Dem primary the same way Trump wrecked the Repubs.

Exactly why Trump won't lose sleep over this guy

>That's a deeply catholic country.

There's a WORLD of difference between traditional catholics and evangelical American protestant churches. Catholics can be reasoned with; a lot of religious people here are completely intolerant and would definitely not vote for Pete based on his gayness alone, even if they usually vote democrat.

>Trump won't lose sleep
over anybody.
As long as 50,000 people try to get into a NH rally on short notice.

OOOOH that changes everything
By the way I'm being sarcastic

By squeaking out wins in favorable states? If he wins sc he will probably won the whole thing. But hes one out of two so far.

130,000 people showed up in NH to vote for Trump in the primary, just to do it.

You are right. Only the garden variety left is too delusional to see it. What all these laughable hoaxes are about.