Is it true that white girls in America invite black men round for "fun times" and always end up fucking them?

Is it true that white girls in America invite black men round for "fun times" and always end up fucking them?

Attached: 6D079444-2C8C-4206-81E1-EFA3C4943485.gif (450x523, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/mLMjAfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

christ.. what are you, eight?

Some do but most dont. It's just portrayed to be way higher of an amount than what actually happens. I've banged a few women and most dont like nigs because of many reasons.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.
If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.
It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Attached: 1581612466810.jpg (683x1024, 104K)

I dunno, but I’ve sure fucked a bunch of black girls, so game on.

why black girls ? was it good ?

>why black girls ?
Why not? Anonymous sex apps are crawling with young hotties craving white dick. Some of the girls I’ve hooked up with were crazy sexy. Then you never hear from or see them again.

>was it good ?
I was nervous the first time I picked some chick up near the projects. I was 40 she was 22. She said she worked at Victoria’s Secret and I believed it. I sucked her tits for a while while I fingered her pussy, which got super wet. Then she pulled down her yoga pants in the back of my car. She had a phenomenal ass and I fucked her until she came on my dick. Pounded her until I finished. After that I was hooked.

all white women fantsize about bbc and almost all try it

>all white women fantsize about bbc and almost all try it
This isn’t true. One girl I know has sucked almost 200 dicks and she won’t go near black guys.

Many women may fantasize about it, but some are repulsed, and fewer than all this #blacked bullshit makes you believe, have tried it.

Noice
Congrats !

Yes, so instead of hopping on a refugee boat to Europe, you should try sailing to North America.

Thank you. Another time I went over to some college girl’s apartment. Maybe 21. We smoked a little weed while I groped her thighs. Then we made out for a while and I got her tits out. She was clearly brand new at this anonymous shit, but I pulled my dick out and she went face down ass up immediately. That one was pretty hot.

>cope

They look for older guys because daddy issues or you're a smooth talker ?

>They look for older guys because daddy issues or you're a smooth talker ?
The black girls I think just want no-strings white dick. Maybe it’s a fetish? Girls in general who go for me have all sorts of parental issues and I am told I am the smoothest talker they’ve ever met. More than once I’ve been told in bed how they were inclined initially to dismiss me, but then the messages piqued their curiosity.

I ain’t nobody’s daddy, but they think so at first.

Got tips to talk to girls ? i spill i stress and my brain literally shut down when i talk to girls

>Got tips to talk to girls ?
Totally depends on the context. Tinder vs. user Hookup App vs. Real Life are all very different.

Bro eat some phenibut,that shit fixed me and got me out of the pit of dispair.

I mean general tips are listen, listen, listen. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk, though you better have an idea how to steer the conversation when you do. You must listen so that you can repeat the things they say back to them. Use their name a lot. Be interested and interesting. Have two really good stories to tell. Be funny. If you’re not funny you’re at a serious disadvantage. Don’t be creepy. I cannot emphasize that enough. Girls do not like the words “moist” or “panties.” And don’t bring up sex too fast unless you’re on a fuck me app.

Any woman who invites any guy for fun times is going to get dicked. And if they don’t, they fucked up and picked the wrong dick

Tinder is not a fuck me app. Big misconception.

I don't know if it mess with my ritalin
I ask a lot of question, is it creepy ? it's my only response mechanism. I don't like to talk about myself (cause it seems to bore people rapidly)

need to be bbc cucked on kik. can anyone help convert me

It is now
Bumble is the real dating app because women are forced to be in men’s position

>I ask a lot of question, is it creepy ?
Depends on the questions. Dumb girls hate being put on the spot with questions, but smart ones will dig it. Last month I had a SMOKING hot 22 year old pressed up against me at a party whispering her mental health diagnosis with her lips on my ear. She later told me that my questions were “challenging.” I’m trying to be good these days, but I am sorely fucking tempted because she is clearly down.

Sometimes. Sometimes white women go abroad for black men.

Attached: 974_1000.jpg (738x985, 235K)

Attached: 960_1000.jpg (800x600, 178K)

Attached: 961_1000.jpg (508x750, 118K)

How did you bring up the questions and especially the mental health stuff ?

>It is now
No app that uses your Facebook login is a fuck me app. Tinder girls need some sort of experience before they fuck. Sure, it can be a first date thing a lot, but it generally involves an exchange of numbers and people’s real names. There are plenty of places where you dispense with all that nonsense.

imgur.com/mLMjAfQ

There's only 1 reason why they shouldn't like them

They're niggers

>How did you bring up the questions and especially the mental health stuff ?
Oh at this point I don’t give a fuck so I just start right away with absolute nonsense like “Would you rather be psychologically tortured by the CIA for 3 months or spend a year on an 1850’s whaling ship?” Their eyes either glaze over or light up at that sort of shit and if they light up its full-tilt-boogie.

What hookup apps do you use?

Imagine degrading yourself that much that you would fuck a nigger.

sorry but myself i wouldn't date a girls that's been with a black.

1. that's not what im looking for

and

2. most women who don't tend to be more conservative which is what i look for in a woman

>What hookup apps do you use?
Great success with apps Lucky and Pure. Great success with the site fling. Great success with Secret Benefits which is a sugar baby site, but fucking girls like that for free was a passion of mine for a while.

More of the BBC sex tourists

I never look in these threads, and it's probably because I'm not that sharp, but this trolling of the resident racists here is kind of a cool leveling. It's a good example of how total freedom to shitpost eventually self-polices.

lmao that's some direct hit. What's your rate of success ?

>most women who don't tend to be more conservative which is what i look for in a woman
Oh god I hope your kids are all trans.

Attached: CGqPd1oXEAEaQg0.jpg (500x591, 42K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x367, 34K)

Attached: 640x360.10.jpg (640x360, 31K)

>What's your rate of success ?
I mostly go for girls who are NYC 8’s and above. I had great success with tinder using super-likes and bullshit openers. Keep in mind I go for much younger girls. No chick older than 27 wants this shit.

In real life it’s easier, because if I go anywhere I usually have a girl with me, as all of my friends are hot young chicks, when women see you with women they become more comfortable. After that it’s a hop skip and a jump to taking to the hotties wherever and more often than not I can get a number. I don’t always pursue it, but whatever.

When you’re getting a girls number you don’t ask for hers. You ask her if you can give her yours. Everything has to be a choice, if you dig.

>You ask her if you can give her yours. Everything has to be a choice, if you dig.
i say "want my number ?"
It's like i let her free of her choices or something ?

Any free apps or sites? I

>It's like i let her free of her choices or something ?
If the opportunity presents itself or before you part ways ask “Can I give you my number?” Say you’d like to continue talking about X or you’ll take her advice and watch/read Y and you’ll tell her what you think. They don’t have to, but when they say yes they’ll immediately send you a text and you’ll have their number.

Online you’ll feel when the moment is right to get off of whatever shitty in-app messenger you’re using and exchange numbers, but do it the same way.

Ёб твoю мaть, Ивaн.

>Any free apps or sites? I
Yes. Skout and Meet Me are FULL of trans so tread fucking lightly if that’s not your thing.

Whisper is where the young, young girls are. Definitely tread lightly here.

I know i ask you to spoon feed me but
Got patterns of convo or techniques to talk online ? (my maxium is "wassup how you doin" then full interrogation about her actuality and stop)

Introduce yourself. “hey” gets ignored. Pick something from the profile or her picture to comment on and come up with a relevant question that invites a non-one-word answer.

There seem to be a few different apps called Whisper or variants. Which one?

>There seem to be a few different apps called Whisper or variants. Which one?
Pervert.

It’s this one. While I’m at it, and it’s stupid, but I can’t stress it enough, white girls use iPhones and they hate green text bubbles. There are girls who won’t give you a chance if you’re not on iMessage. Sorry, kids, you’ve gotta use the right tools.

Attached: 486BD146-6868-45BF-99A1-603CA49C8B35.jpg (231x322, 13K)

Is there tricks to make her interested or it's a hit or miss ?

>Is there tricks to make her interested or it's a hit or miss ?
It’s not about whether she’s interested. It’s about if you can stand it. If you want a girl to be interested in you just to fuck you’ve gotta be interested in her and letting them talk about their bullshit endlessly may or may not be worth getting in their pants.

Also, make no mistake, most hot hot girls are not as good in bed as average girls. They don’t have to be and they know it. So think about what you’re after, too.

If you throw back keywords, ask relevant questions, say her name, and make jokes it’s pretty easy.

Ok got it. Thanks man !

If you're referring to wigger girls or trailer trash, then usually. As for most white girls in America, they don't sleep around with niggers.