Yes or no

Yes or no

Attached: 1FC9B04D-B90E-4969-BBC8-59D4C979DF34.jpg (1242x1231, 1001K)

with cottage cheese yes

kys

Might be good

Needs fish sauce

I'd certainly try it.

you have my interest.
I suspect it won't be really good though

FUCK OFF

that actually looks delicious

Sprinkle sugar xxxz

Check out spite, killzone, babe. Also buy mace and the place was tbc

swap the sauce for a balsamic glaze and the mozeralla for ricotta
and, sure.

Dont ever accept a drink from an unknown and always watch yours. Common Strat is people get a coaster and put on top when not sipping xx ask bar for one xx

I guess I'd try it. My first instinct was that is gross, but i do like pineapple on pizza so maybe strawberry is good, too.

Always beautiful h x
U smiled at me once it was sunlight for a year xxx

The fuck?

never lifting a finger again DW dear x
let's hook up one day in our 40s :p

How about right now?

I don't have Facebook and U blocked me on insta but yes if U C me smile n we go xx U could DM insta but Ur too scared sexgodxx

Same deal for blank j

So fucking hungry for Ur bodies xxxgodtiersxxx

When a rock gains intelligence

Ironic cause ones a Jew and the others a gnome. :P

Same deal any other babe I like. U open its urs. No ring. Global v satelites NSA usa

I like strawberries, I like pizza. I see no problem here.

how is this a "yes or no"? anyone who says yes belongs in fucking hell

I wouldn't mind shrimp on mine, trying it soon i hope.

Not without significant changes to the recipe. Make it more of a traditional Italian pizza, add some basil.

Add peppermint and candied mushrooms, and I'm in!

Do you deliver?

Noah fence, but for all intensive purposes, you are being obtruse. But that's a mute point. Your ignorants runs the gambit. Irregardless, it doesn't phase me. People like you are a diamond dozen. You think people put you on a petty stool and idle-eyes you, so you act more and more like a pre-Madonna every day.
You believe you're Judge Judy and executioner, the world is your oysture, and you can just say "bone apple tea" as you ciao down on it. Low and behold, that just won't warsh. From the gecko, it has been painfully oblivious that everyone is having a feel day at your expanse. They see you as a mid-evil court gesture!

Anyways, without further adieu, allow me to play double's advocate here. I hole-hardedly understand what you're driving at. (And when I say "driving", you really are putting the petal to the medal!) You may find this disconcerning, but your arguments just don't cut the muster. When we get down to brass stacks, you simply take too much for granite. Your rants get expidentially more incoherent as time goes on.
Yet, though you may have tipped your hat too soon, this fuhrer over your idiocy might just be a blessing in the skies.

Your attempts at logic often don't pass mustard but if its any constellation, there are elements that could be an intregal part of improving. Limited as it may be, you do have a wearhouse of knowledge at your indisposal. You're not totally up the crick just yet.
This can help you home your skillset, and make the quantrum leap you need to hone in on your goals. In time, your rhetorical skills could be like mental marshall arts. Yeah, I know it's a doggy dog world out there, but I know you can do it. I look foreword to the day your argumentative skills mature with baited breath.

All and all, that's one of the French benefits of online debate. Case and point: this very conversation! Even now, I bet you're already getting the jest of what I'm saying. As a manner of fact, with 50/50 hindsight, you'll see that this kind of back and fourth, is one and the same with online training. With a daily regiment like this, you can't loose! The line's share of this knowledge will be like ordinance in your arse and all. I hope it didn't seem like I was trying to make you the escape goat or anything. Either way, you do you! I don't expect you to tow the line. One day, you will look back at your journey and think that your improvement happened all the sudden. You won't have to prostate yourself before anyone. But that's just my two scents. I tell you this with the upmost respect.

I don't care if that's copypasta, I hope you fall off the planet for subjecting me to that abject fuckery.

Are you up-said by linguistic slide of hand? Well that's just to bad. Resistance is feudal. ;-)

can't be worse than pineapple