>27
>poland
>no degree
>working at factory for 500 euros a month
>atleast have my own apartment and car, but no oportunities for better paid job.
I just wannat to get more money, atleast that i would be able to save up for future, maybe to even travel somewhere from time to time. But its impossible to do so in my country probably even if i had degree. Since our shit economic plus typical greedy jewsish employees. If i made 1.5k euros a month, would save up 1k+ euros a month roughly which would be really a lot. But as i mentioned its not possible to make that much money working slave job at factory in poland. What i suppose to do?

Attached: poland.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Work for an international company in Poland. They might pay more ...

Attached: 1581133820422.webm (480x848, 1.46M)

im already working for one. Why do you think they open their company in such a shit hole like poland where everyone agrees working for 500 euros and no complains?

I make 2800€/month in Germany, luckily I have an office job in the steel industrie

Attached: 1531407904947.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

It's 3800 before taxes

I make the same in austria as a chef. But i get paid 14x a year

13 times in my case (Germany)

>I make 2800€/month in Germany, luckily I have an office job in the steel industrie
>in germany
thats because germany is not some fucking third world shithole

why you guys lurking b if you have the moneee?

2,4k and i work 25h/week max.

Attached: fickschnitzel.jpg (1932x2576, 412K)

>thats because germany is not some fucking third world shithole
yet

But what can one do in Poland to increase his standard of living? Degrees don't guarante anything. Moving to another country?

Attached: 1517217655311.jpg (902x698, 78K)

> Poland.
> Based.

I feel your wage pain.

Attached: scotland.png (600x360, 20K)

What's your job?
2,4 before taxes (brutto)?

Move to england and work for uber eats ill have a Big mac pls

Scotland isn't known for low payments? What's your job?

I was in Edinbourgh for a business trip last August, great city! (Germany)

i really dont wanna emigrate to UK and share same apartment with some dirty, romanains, lithuanians and serbians, thanks no, Money is good, but i dont wanna share my space with these monkeys. If i had any friends living in UK who could give me living place, i would definitely go.

go to germany for work. i work for a big company in germany and we have warehouses all over europe. A lot of polish people in warehouses around Berlin. And if you speak german/english you are qualified for a better position in the warehouse. Not realy sure about their sallery but i would say 1500 Euro is not a problem.

If your a femanon i'll pay you everytime you take a polish dump
>mfw not even kidding

Attached: 1532718933593.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Rig worker. Payment, not telling.

My wife works for asda, shit money.

My Son works for farm foods, shit money.

It's getting there

Sorry forgot to say, (Aberdeen)

What is that picture? Is there more?

Jesus you're fucking old

22, 18 an hour, taking over my families farm

I am old, your 22, enjoy the free time.

> best advise that I can give,I became a parent at 24.

Enjoy it when you can.

would you recommend me going to poland anytime soon? how is it like in poland?

me
>broke
>fuck it
>why not poland?

where are you from?

USA
LA, CA
Am beaner but don't commit crimes
I just keep to self and want to be alone

why the fuck would you wanna go to poland? in usa even being broke you doing atleat 10 times better than average polack

We need more of you.

Do they have rick polocks in Poland?

>500 euro
>own appartment and car

I live a much richer country than Poland and I couldn't afford that in my city.

If you are able to think logically, just learn to code. Its not hard as you think.

Your problem is you do nothing to change your current situation. You have a pc, or even a phone in your pocket - you have unlimited access to resources, but you dont want to use it in the right way. Your choice kurwa.

i didnt bought this apartment my self, i got it as heirloom from my grandparents when they passed away.

i was thinking to emigrate to other country, but no friends there to help me find living place where i wouldnt need to share place with romanian and lithuanian monkeys.

That weird. I earn more living in Ukraine and working as a web monkey. Ukrainians who gastarbaiten in Poland makes more money a month. Are u sure there no better job for you in Poland?

>What i suppose to do?
Mb go teach Polish in Ukraine to our gastarabaiters, lol?

there is, but you can get like 700 euros max for factory rat work.

Well, go for coding than. Javascript, node, python - nothing really hard.
IT is shit actually. Horrible industry. Everything needs to be done yesterday. And constant coding for corporate projects is killing your brain. But at least you can save there enough money to live without work for some time and learn something else.