Godtards: your favourite god is just as fake as the thousands of other gods that you know are fake. Questions?

Godtards: your favourite god is just as fake as the thousands of other gods that you know are fake. Questions?

Attached: 2C6996B1-8D1F-4DE9-AF54-853B366E5174.jpg (214x250, 9K)

The one real god is Yaweh

Are you a gay?

All else is heathen nonsense

It's not about the deity, it's about the ethos.

Attached: FB_IMG_1575438759629.jpg (463x575, 21K)

Why do you feel the need to express your "superiority" through your lack of belief in a higher power through reductivist strawmanning?

Is it because you're a complete fucking retard with an inferiority complex?

>spells his own favourite god incorrectly
Your “education” explains your theism.

Attached: 8A7D1827-D27E-444A-BB17-E390096E0C76.png (811x628, 81K)

So you acknowledge your god is fake. That’s progress. Will you kill your son if he is disobedient? That sort of ethos?

Not necessarily fake, just not definable or even something we can truly comprehend; let alone transcribe in any book. Your attempt to bait by reaching into 4,000 year old stories is weak btw.

I pity you and your closed mind.

There is nothing in my post asserting or even implying superiority. It was a simple statement of fact. Do you have comprehension problems or are you telling lies for jesus again?
But for the record, I am superior to you, intellectually and morally.

Attached: D45DF913-4058-4F45-BEF2-7C4176A329F8.jpg (640x640, 83K)

>Not necessarily fake, just not definable
An entity which cannot be defined and for which no evidence has ever been presented can reasonably be described as fictitious. What prevents you from seeing this very obvious fact? Low IQ?

Attached: 7444A908-1765-4979-AD45-709C40FC722E.png (1056x696, 104K)

>I pity you and your closed mind.
Are you open minded about Lono? If you’re honest, you will admit that you know that he is myth. Think about how you know that. That’s how I know your favourite god is myth too.

Attached: 7EACB91B-1816-4277-A1FA-273F645C4CB3.jpg (554x554, 33K)

>Godtards
An immediate hostile assertion that the people who believe in a higher power are intellectually inferior to you.

>There is nothing in my post asserting or even implying superiority
Why so disingenuous user? Or is your head so far up your own ass that you've lost all self-awareness?

> It was a simple statement of fact
I hear this a lot, and I know this phrase is going to make you foam at the mouth but
THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE THAT
At all. Therefore, you can not rationally consider it to be a fact.

>Do you have comprehension problems
No user, but it seems that you do since you can't seem to consciously avoid setting yourself up to look like a huge jackass

>But for the record, I am superior to you, intellectually and morally.
Nice uninformed blanket statement user, really proving that you aren't coming at me from a hostile point of fallibly believing in your own superiority upon the basis of an arbitrary and, arguably, irrelevant basis

..whatever kid.

Attached: 1581543206187.jpg (645x729, 46K)

>An immediate hostile assertion that the people who believe in a higher power are intellectually inferior to you.
Wrong. I could be some other variety of tard, equivalent to a godtard.
>THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE THAT
You poor kid. That really is the dumbest argument a godtard can make.
>head so far up your own ass
>jackass
Had I started a thread claiming that 1+1=3, would you have become as emotional as you are right now? No. You should reflect on that. It’s because subconsciously you know that I’m right. And that fact terrifies and embarrasses you.

Attached: B8028AEA-7985-42DA-BBAA-FB1CA1E029B8.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>Wrong. I could be some other variety of tard, equivalent to a godtard.

I honestly can't tell if you're doing this on purpose, or if you're so deluded that you think that this is a legitimate justification, but starting a debate by calling your opponent a "tard" or "____tard" besides being an egregious act of ad hominem, is in fact a gesture of superiority. Aside from this, as you already stated, you do, in fact, feel superior to me and other people of faith right out the gate simply because of the fact that we believe in a higher power.

Yes user, that implies superiority. If you don't understand that then you are a child or a moron. Don't backpedal, it just makes you look like more of a twat.

>That really is the dumbest argument a godtard can make.
Not really, man. The concept of an extra-terrestrial and extra-dimensional being that served as an architect is a concept that cannot be proven or unproven without literal divine intervention. Hence why things are taken "on faith" when religion is considered. This isn't like bigfoot, God doesn't roam around in forests hunting for berries and eluding hunters, He exists completely outside of our conception and perception.

>Had I started a thread claiming that 1+1=3, would you have become as emotional as you are right now?
Yes, if you legitimately believed that and said that anyone who believes 1+1=2 is a moron for believing in correct maths. You have dropped a complete ultimatum; Either one believes exactly as you do or they are an imbecile, which is possibly the most ignorant standpoint to come from no matter what side you are arguing from, and no matter what subject you are arguing about.

>You should reflect on that. It’s because subconsciously you know that I’m right. And that fact terrifies and embarrasses you.
That's a pretty hard fallacy pal. I do, in fact get heated in arguments like this about almost any topic. It's not a sense of inferiority, it's because of your approach.

>2020
>still an (((atheist)))

how pathetic. neckbeards like you are playing into the jews hand and taking their bait hook line and sinker.

come home white man, take the pagan pill.

Attached: 1579598509235.jpg (600x820, 152K)

Nobody asked, why are you obsessed with other people’s religious beliefs? Get a fucking hobby.

Imagine hating Christians so you follow a religion that only exists because Christians bothered to write stuff down about it. Everything we know about pagans was written in Christian Sources, because Pagans were smelly unwashed illiterate savages.

>pagan
Oh yeah, 'cause sacrificing your babies to fickle and hostile entities that care not for you or your well being is a great idea.

I swear to God Pagans are an even further shit tier than rabid Atheists like our faggot OP.

>Questions?

Not really. You're free to believe whatever you believe and I'm free to do the same. Your opinion of that situation or myself doesn't concern me. I must admit though, I've never heard of Lono. Gonna have to look that up.

>implying there's godtards on this website

God is about choice. There is no point in loving him and following good morals because you have to, that doesn't make you a good person.
If there was undeniable proof that god was real, you would have no choice but do what god said, because it would be absolute that you had to be a "good person".

If you are looking for God, you need to look inward. Stop being edgy. Just do good because it is the good thing to do.

Paganism isn't a religion.

Being free of believing something doesn't make it true or real user.

>He exists completely outside of our conception and perception.
How do you know it exists? Because talking snake book?

This IS one of my hobbies, shit-sniff.

>if someone questions my beliefs he's a looser with no life

Attached: 1574394107915.jpg (327x347, 67K)

>Pagans were smelly unwashed illiterate savages.
Speaking of which, have you ever considered the absolute state of jesus’ asscrack? No showers, no running water, no toilet paper, the Middle East heat. His ass would have been a total swamp.

No, but I'm open to new experiences with the right person.

>>Had I started a thread claiming that 1+1=3, would you have become as emotional as you are right now?
>Yes, if you legitimately believed that and said that anyone who believes 1+1=2 is a moron for believing in correct maths.
You are clearly telling lies for jesus again here. You would not even click on such a thread, much less become emotional. That’s because you know 1+1=2. Threads like this one blast your ass because you’re desperately trying to deny the reality that your god is fake.