Where is the future that was promised to us?

Where is the future that was promised to us?

>No Moon base
>No spaceships
>No flying cars

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

You've got to make it you lazy nigger.

Capitalism is about the timed release of technology for maximum profits

>still believing in space in 2020

feminism destroyed the family and fertility rate in most countries with a high avg IQ, at the same time these countries started importing brown people as cheat labor; the only future we're getting is masses of dumb mongrel ruled over by a handful of oligarchs

Have sex.

If you wanted those things you probably shouldn't have voted republican since 1980

Stop watching Fictional movies stupid. Well you don’t actually have to stop just remember that they’re fiction

fuck off mate seriously

I can’t imagine many decent women want to have sex with a man/boy that has opinions like that

>What is the United States Space Force
Try again snowflake

-internet
-smartphones
-drones
-HIV treatable
-solar energy
-space X
-VR
-robotic exoskeletons

a propaganda stunt?

getting there

Attached: sg.png (825x464, 222K)

Seriously our Robots suck. Can't even get a sex robot.

Cope

We had to feed the nigs and cure AIDS.

Attached: 1564653465665.jpg (480x360, 21K)

seethe more, moishe
you sound afraid

Name me one Space Force achievement

>what is underfunding NASA so that we rely on Russian launch sites for a few more years while we defund free school lunch programs nationally to fund a Space Force that technically already existed in the form of the Airforce experimental divisions and Navy Aviators Astronaut Training Program.

Stop being retarded. I know it's hard, but you gotta try.

Wah wah muh reddit
This
BASED

Pretty sure he would rather a big black cock in his ass anyway.

>inb4 existing

Being the only official space force in the world. Now go cry in your little safe space kiddo.

>Space force
lol
The only thing that makes me think of is zapp brannigan. Funny thing is when you goofle zapp brannigan you get him and trump side by side all over

Attached: futurama-trump-pic.jpg (980x653, 78K)

Soo let me tell you a story all about trump , he went to nsa and said you guys fired. But silly american we weren't the leaders in space technology japan is.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 8K)

If we had flying cars and moon bases your defective genes would still keep you in front of the computer all day anyway. You don't even go outside your house.

Attached: 1573514827010.png (630x630, 570K)

>If only we had some democrat presidents since then to keep nasa fully funded
Stop being retarded. I know it's hard, but you gotta try.

Get of your fat ass and help! Lazy fat faggot.

yeah even Russia realized in 2015 that it is stupid

Attached: 800px-Great_emblem_of_the_Russian_Space_Forces.svg.png (800x871, 395K)

Attached: Screen-shot-2014-10-28-at-15.44.19.jpg (350x200, 26K)

it's almost like space isn't real.

if it was real we would have that shit by now, but NASA is lying to us.

That's not true, sometimes I go near school to check on the latest cunny models.

holy based

oh I forgot China, they have a space force since 2016.

Normal people can't be trusted to drive in two dimensions much less three. Flying cars won't happen until well after driving is totally automated.

The moon base thing wasn't profitable thirty years ago, but now that we're slowly cooking all our biomes, that ball should begin rolling so we can use it as a stepping stone to all the planets we haven't ruined yet.

There totally are space ships though. They're just small and shitty.

>Moon base
>Space ship

Dunno if you guys realize that space travel is fucking miserable for the most part and if you're not astronaut material you WILL fucking go crazy during it. You're ALWAYS breathing in shit and vomit fumes as well as sweat and other various funk. Zero G toilets can break for weeks because if a piece of shit sticks to the sliding lock it freeze dries it shut and then you have to strap a condom to your ass and scoop it out and then put pills in it and tie it off and squish it around to counteract the methane because if you don't the bag pops and fills the cabin with shit.

>Flying cars
Put wheels on a helicopter. It's about as safe, all basketball stars considered.

Trust me guys romanticizing scifi will fuck your expectations in life in a very bad way.

Have sex.

we have a space force now to protect us from tall whites

We have flying cars.

Attached: duke_boys.webm (360x360, 1.45M)

Just where is the future? The things we've done and said? Let's just push the button! We'd be better off dead.

Wernher von Braun's dead what do you expect. No more nazi scientists to exploit, no more Soviet Unions to race for the moon with.
Why go if not as propaganda?

What a future Rabbi Trump has promised.

It all got exchanged for drag queen story time.

A sci-fi, ball-park "pie-in-the-sky", prediction:
is in no way equivalent to a
> "... promise (to you or anybody else) ..." .

bumperino

Incel detected

Attached: 3B83F0FA-E725-4C40-B989-AF75C0A61556.jpg (1411x1600, 728K)

why do we need earth military elsewhere than on earth?

Attached: C1835E93-70B4-421C-A1DC-8A0B1FCE0838.jpg (1600x1302, 124K)