Which candidate do you prefer to lose with?

which candidate do you prefer to lose with?

Attached: really.jpg (586x450, 85K)

really doesn't matter

Attached: EQoDRZdXsAAoBt8.png (744x587, 235K)

Trump's approval rating is now 49%. It stood at 36% election day 2016. That 13 point gain indicates he will take more than 30 states this time. 6 Hillary states will be battlegrounds: Maine, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, and thanks to a proposed gun confiscation law, Virginia. Ohio is solidly Trump Country. Only one president won without Ohio in the last century: JFK.

Pocahontas and the rest can move on with their lives. The other 3 cannot. One of them will be stuck staying in this farce through November. Maybe 2 if Bernie wins and picks one of the other 2 as a running mate.

The race for 2024 has begun.

Attached: EQL-IcuWAAAHsXE.jpg (900x562, 140K)

Why change dicks in the middle of a good screw?
Vote for Nixon in '72.

Attached: la180808.gif (750x500, 124K)

this
they're all shit. Mama tulsi is solid, I'd maybe vote for her. The rest? Nah

Lost my virginity with your mom, I don’t see her on the list

Now if this isn't high level super sophisticated political commentary, I don't know what is.
The only thing more clever would be a cartoon with Trump saying 'Me a doodoo head'.

It's equally important to get all the corporatist whores out of Congress.
Then Gorsuch and Lord Boofter can be impeached and the entire band of kleptocratic enablers can be sent to prison.

Attached: hobbyhorse.jpg (1050x697, 102K)

It was a real campaign slogan.

Attached: cohen1.png (1190x595, 786K)

Attached: 2397843.jpg (500x379, 71K)

Top kek. Idk which is funnier, that meme or your commentary.

Warren because it's funny to see bitches cry

I'm no fan of Trump, but for some reason, everybody, from the media to his political opponents, gets so fucking lazy when trying to discredit him.
Like, there's so much valid stuff you could criticize him for, but instead they join the mudslinging and then wonder when they look just as bad.
Oh well, at least another 4 years of Trump will keep me entertained.

so you agree with the left then

I agree with Bernie that bread lines are a good thing. Cant wait.

Five Republicans and Bernie.

Attached: neo-GOP.jpg (1000x768, 126K)

Didn't know Obama was an old white person damn i really don't see race...

>I'm no fan of Trump, but
The classic hasbara opening gambit.

Attached: lies matter.jpg (815x1024, 135K)

I’d just go with Joe Biden, he seems like he’s not as progressive as the rest of them.

What a shitty thread. This person is much better.

Attached: blab.png (659x534, 720K)

Republicans have true diversity,the new house members have as many eye-patches as women (and non whites, lgbt and non christian...)

Attached: 2473.jpg (700x853, 135K)

No where in the world will you find a more diverse people than in the U.S..
That being said most of the world is misogynistic, hate Jews And abhor homosexuals. So none of these candidates would be taken seriously or be respected by other countries. We all know how gays, Jews and women are treated as second class or non citizens in the middle east Arab countries, how anti -semitic Europe has become. Nothing global will ever be achieved by these candidates.

Isn't she the one who likes to play with her boyfriend's turds?
That would make her just another Republican.

Attached: sewer-rat barbie at work.jpg (960x840, 99K)

You seem really gullible. He's not going to win again even rednecks aren't stupid enough to vote for him twice

Update

Attached: IMG_20200213_141040.jpg (1000x768, 361K)