How do i leave my small town if im on probation for being black? and god traps me here...

how do i leave my small town if im on probation for being black? and god traps me here. god traps me here its all gods fault and im black

>live in rural area
>on probation for being black
>no stores
>no amusement parks
>no concerts
>people are too poor to travel
>just sad pick up truck driving retards everywhere
>coldest winters in the world
>nothing to do
>no malls
>no places to buy things
>no hobbies
>no people to do things with
>house is 300 years old
>house is leaking all over it rains
>live in cold as fuck constant rainy and windy climate
>house is shit
>full of lead and mold
>health is failing
>eyes are black
>always look tired
>narcolepsy
>cant function
>cant do anything
>always look like i have cancer
>nothing to do around at all
>literally nothing
>20-40 miles away from small villages with nothing in them
>7 hours away from a major city thats impossible to visit because of village poverty
>no one around in my town at all
>the only people I know are angry scizophrenic lunatics
>my town is literally 2 roads and a couple houses
>nothing to do at all and its cold 7-9 months out of the year
>too cold to outside snowing and windy as fuck half the time
>not one girl around
>house is freezing cold
>cant even leave room

Gods doing it. God traps me here

Attached: A76592EC-630D-48D2-A31B-65AF14B3B7E3.png (608x540, 258K)

prison sounds better than that shit

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Plato

I’m black too, why are you on probation?

The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.
Plato

good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws
Plato

If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.
Plato

There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
Plato

Op it's me the guy with the hacked phone. What happened to me a couple years ago

>Be nigger
>Live in small town
>Grow up around small town people
>Expected to have small town culture
>Can't resist temptation to nig and not
>Subsequent arrest(s)
>Why did God make me black???

When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them.
Plato

"On probation for being black"

Quit blaming others for your own criminality

shouldn't have driven high, nigger

How many thousands of times do i have to report you before you get banned for spamming i'm going to kill you

Just fucking leave you retard.
You're allowing yourself to be trapped by familiar excuses because you're afraid of the unknown risks. It's pathetic really.

Attached: 10959855_772352876184224_2286270184807207668_n_wide-84686dc93709444708c864ee13741a2ccba63743-s800-c8 (800x450, 60K)

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NIGGER DIE!

shut the fuck up you repeating cunt

Why do I get ignored every time i ask about this?

It’s a different black guy

you fucking sickfags deserve to be skinned alive, and to get your filty pelt crafted into toilet paper for niggers (yeah, why bother making toilet paper out of your skin for normal people when women didn't even wanted to touch it when you were alive ?)

i've traced some of the IP adresses here, and got the name/location associated to 'em.

I'm coming for some of you oldfag wannabe newfriends, and i wont be doing you the legal way..

I won't tell any identity so they can have the surprise of having me penetrating their house and your anus with my shotgun.

Yes, you win the edgy of the year award, and all the other edgy kids on Cred Forums think you are just great.

This is my first and final message..

See you in hell

That kind of behaviour is going to get you on probation you feeble little shit head

Good

Attached: 1580989177462m.jpg (1024x414, 100K)

even though you've been spamming ths shit longer than most of these newfags have been on Cred Forums, you're still a cunt and you'll never be a meme.

This

everyone report him for spamming
i'd love to see him try to work his way out of THAT jam

stale pasta is stale pasta. stop posting this shit thread.

I can't imagine what the problem is

Attached: 1567746325055m.jpg (676x1024, 118K)

If you had a dollar for every time you posted this thread you could buy a castle

Yeah I know god makes my life my own personal hell

Yeah but god got me arrested in the worst way possible

literally nothing OP says is true.
he's white, his home situation is fine (lives with parents) and he doesn't believe in god. this is boring spam. it's not even annoying, it's just pointless. it doesn't offend anyone, he just spams it a lot.

Attached: 1581599923456.jpg (680x675, 63K)