>be me
>last saturday
>make an internet friend
>talk with him everyday until now
>he tells me he knows very well how to draw
>he sends me pics of his drawings
>on one picture of his drawing i see a bit of his left thumb
>he is black
I think im gonna have a breakdown, we had so much in common, why user, why..?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x184, 8K)

Shut the fuck up and stop being a racist fag. Its fucking 2020. If you made a friend then you made a friend. Cut it out with this superficial skin color shit.

Don't listen to this nigger.

R.I.P friendship... user you wanna be my frien?

Fuck this guy. All racist beliefs have a foundation behind them.

That being said, black people can be cool. It's the nigger you have to watch out for. You just tell by how they talk and dress.

Same thing with white people and trailer trash

ok nigger lover

I agree with this. Being black doesn't make someone less of a person, their behavior does that. Friends are friends regardless of race. Also, nice dubs.

Bigbrain

Smoothbrain

so, does he draw very well?

So what you are saying is his sketches were all tracings, because nigger. Right?
Yeah, screw that copypasta faggot.

Skin color has everything to do with foundation.
Ask any woman, she'll tell you. Use the wrong foundation and the rest of your make-up will look jacked.

Yes whats your discord #

So? Im right wing as fuck and still have a handful of black friends who I deemed I could trust. It's not like you're going to have his kids faggot

Nice dubs yourself

Don't get me wrong the majority are just niggers. But there are a good few, a good educated, mindful, and actually cool few. I wouldn't call someone with those traits a nigger.

Yes but most of these few people generally become gay / sissy sluts

Yeahhhhhh:/ I've met maybe 10 my whole life. Niggas gunna nig?

Im hoping this was oc that was good

you should definitely ignore him now user. He dont deserve any of your toxicity :( save him the trouble of getting to know a POS like you Q_Q

just fucking deal.
Black does not equal Nigger.
I have had 3 black roommates over several years.
Only one of them (the one I am kicking out) is a nigger.
One was a economics student. One was an actor and met and stays in contact with a lot of actors.
This fuck however is a dinndonuffin who has been fired from all the jobs he has worked at (the last one lasted two days) He has the worst fucking BO, is a lazy shitty autotune listening piece of shit who apparently doesn't use toilet paper.
People are different.

Yes this is a great quote. "Just cause they're black doesn't mean they're niggers " well said well said

Thanks.
like I said, never had problems before and it's not the skin color - it's the person and this guy is a total fuck.