I'm graduating high school a month from today! (Yes, I was held back a year in 5th grade.)

I'm graduating high school a month from today! (Yes, I was held back a year in 5th grade.)

Where in the world can I be a modern-day explorer? Where in the world is it mostly lawless, uninhabited and mostly unexplored?

Attached: Explorer.jpg (1300x1390, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archaeology.org/issues/257-1705/from-the-trenches/5443-trenches-arctic-nazi-german-weather-station
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fucking ocean

Uganda and CAR are pretty good.

The Congo

South America. you might get decapitated by the cartels but you can also fuck brown lolis for pennies on the dollar. P

Doing ding ding. Caves and space too but the ocean is the one that's realistic. We still know more about space than underwater.

www.wexclub.com is where your pith hat brethren dwell. Might tickle ya pickle OP.

Mississippi or Florida

70% of the earth's surface is under at least a mile of water.
The majority of it is totally unexplored.

Russia
India
Bangladesh
China
Mexico

Antarctica could use a little exploration. I think there’s a secret mason/nazi base there or something.

There actually are confirmed Nazi outposts in the arctic circle. Who knows how far Adolf got.

archaeology.org/issues/257-1705/from-the-trenches/5443-trenches-arctic-nazi-german-weather-station

non of these are actually lawless or unexplored.

different Pole, but still a fun read.

Google The Explorer’s Club.
You’re welcome.

Become a marine biologist. Still lots of unexplored area as well as maritime law so you can fuck a monkey

Eastern Nicaragua.
I was in the country and I'd look at maps and ask hey what's over this way? Every one would just shrug, or say, don't know, or no one goes there or nothing. There's a few port towns on the east coast but then fucked if I know what's with the rest of the eastern part of the country.

That's because the majority of it is unexplorable you potato

Not if James Cameron has any say in the matter.

He doesnt

He was the first person to visit the bottom of the Marianas Trench so he literally does.

Idiot

I watched a Rogan pod where some guy walked across Madagascar and then Tibet. Total boonies. The Tibet story creeped me out a little, because he was following this track that took a week of nothingness, and occasionally you'd see one lone Mongolian, probably with some mental issues, completely alone days from nowhere, just sitting on a rock or whatever.

Wouldnt those lone mongolians think the same thing when they saw that guy though?

Imagine just chilling on your rock and some strung out tourist glares out you in enraged confusion.

Sure, probably. But it would be weird as fuck. He was also told to beware of large, drunk aggressive Mongolians. I guess large and unintelligent plus drunk in a society where you can basically "be the law" by sheer fear tactics, it can get kinda sketchy. Heres the pic they showed of this extremely remote and primitive city. Outside of there, its hundreds of miles to anything else but the occasional hut.

Attached: mongol tent city.jpg (700x420, 53K)