Tell me about your day Cred Forums...

Tell me about your day Cred Forums. I'm feeling pretty lonely and I really want to stop pretending to have conversations with people I know.

Attached: 1579787888397.jpg (530x506, 37K)

Few beers, getting ready to get back to work.

My day has been alright I guess, I'm sick so I'm off for a bit

Sorry to hear that.

Cat is dying. Just found out they may be cutting my department at work, pretty lijely. Clutch went out in my truck, it's the pressure plate.
Other than that, pretty good. I can now write my own country song if I change cat to dog.

Sounds rough, think you'll have trouble finding a new job?

Fucking long. Dealt with a couple of high-maintenance clients who don’t like to pay their bills. And I’ve got a cold. And it rained

By get back to, do you mean go back or do you work at home or something?

That sucks, do you at least have the weekend to look forward to?

Nah. No problem. Not the job I have now or want, but sometimes you just have to keep moving forward

I work away from home, I have two days and I am away for two weeks. Need to sober up for the graft.

Good to hear, sorry about your cat though

Now you have my actual curiosity, what do you do?

I work on a oil rig. What do you do?

Meh... I have another. 2 are 2 too many anyway. Thanks, though.

Half the weekend. Working Saturday off Sunday

Nothing yet except a few paying gigs a month. Finishing up my last year of school before I do manditory military service, then go off to study music

Oh well, that's one day to sleep in at least

My son is just about to finish university. Manditory serivice?

Don't say what country.

Service in the armed forces is a life changer.

> Good for you.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it actually. My dad always said I'd enjoy it and it'll be especially good for me if I get into the music section thing, I don't know what to call it.

Pass the medical, do what they say for the first eight weeks.

> Three years will fly by.

Nco's are good people.

Listened to music smoked weed pooped pretty good

I just don't know what the fuck I should do now
I managed to get rid of all my addictions besides cigarette, became good in a job I enjoy for the good parts, got a girlfriend that I love, keep seing my homies while investing time in hobbies
Still I feel like shit everytime I press pause and I can't fucking sleep

Talk to your family.

Git good news that my Director wants to promote me. Gave me the heads up that a position is opening and wants me to apply for it. Gave me advise on what is expected in the interview process. Have the backing of him and several people in high management. Will double my salary if I'm successful. So pretty good day

Neat, sounds alright

Sorry bud, I wish I could help. Maybe read more? That always seems to help my mood when I don't know what to do

Good on you bud, congratulations

Thanks bud. Good knowing my hard work is paying off

Attached: happyday.jpg (450x141, 25K)

I don't care how much of a fag it makes me, this always cheers me up

Drank too many shots of espresso and not feeling good.

Coffee's dangerous, I always drink a lot at school because it's free and always regret the fifth or sixth cup