My sister came back from a party acting weird. She was acting differently the entire today

My sister came back from a party acting weird. She was acting differently the entire today.

I decided to talk to her and just an hour ago she admitted that she was raped while they were at a friends house. She refuses to tell me who did it or to file a police report.

I asked her if she knew who is was and she said yes.

I called her best friend and asked her what the fuck was up, she told me what happened, that she was hanging out with this guy the entire night. I got the name of the fucker who raped my sister.

Can I file a police report on her behalf, she absolutely refuses to do so. If I beat this fucker to death, what time am I looking at? I did the world a favor by killing him.

Attached: c.jpg (747x1000, 92K)

pic related?

>Can I file a police report on her behalf, she absolutely refuses to do so.
Nothing will happen until she does something, the more time she waits the less chance there is of him getting convicted.

If you beat him to death you're looking at the very least the minimum of murder in the first degree.

If she won't talk, the police report is a waste of time. If it was my sister, I'd kill him. But the fact that you're asking Cred Forums instead means you probably won't follow through. Not sure how close you guys are, but some things are worth even a lifetime in jail

Attached: 82421801_2537889556470801_310225255861846016_o.jpg (784x1257, 95K)

Don't file a police report if she doesn't want to, she probably doesn't want to go through trial where she's the one being blamed. Just call up a bunch of guys and beat him up really bad.

Tell her you dont understand why she doesnt want you to know. But you respect her decision and you're there for her if she needs to talk. Or if she feels unsafe.

Stalk the dude and make him have an accident...

But remember. You dont know who it is

>If I beat this fucker to death, what time am I looking at?

a good time. enjoy.

Attached: C6819348-3745-45F1-A99E-EDBC59C40B9A.jpg (990x990, 101K)

tell her to do a rape kit and that you will be here for here during all the process. He cant get away with it. Also, tell her to go see a therapist. The damage is here. Good luck man!

Did she like it or something? Why isn't she filling a report?

based

That dude is damn lucky; she looks super rape-able. I would love a chance to rape her.

Based

Attached: 74425354_10157625984087485_8930764573632364544_n.jpg (692x960, 90K)

Your sister is so vulnerable in this moment that she would surely fuck you if you played your cards right.

Rape her.. She won't tell

Sometimes life deals you a shit hand. You know what you need to do... Either you live knowing what he did to her or you put him down.

Depending on the country you'll still have plenty of life to live. If anyone hurt my family then... you gotta do what you gotta do.

All I would say is make sure that nothing will be done. You don't want to come home with a kill count only for your sister to then decide she wants to report it.

P.S. I don't advocate killing him. I just know what I'd do.

25 to life for murder

Go bobbit on his ass and chop off his "weapon" won't get as much time that way

Those kind of women let me get rid of my blue balls. Tell her thanks. And maybe you can provide Kik...

Without her full cooperation the police won’t do much, and even then it becomes “he said she said”.

I saw stalk the guy, when he’s off alone somewhere break his arms and legs, then chop his dick off.
Death would be too quick and he wouldn’t learn his lesson. Absolutely destroying his life would be much funnier.

Just fucking gut him like a fish and bathe in his blood. Bring your sister the guys spine as a trophy then have victory sex with her.

Attached: b4a7c257e45540fb948345cf2dca318a.png (327x344, 301K)

Fucking birch had it coming

Good advice. Ever thought of becoming a counselor?

You retard, your sister didn't get raped
>She was hanging out with him the entire night
She wanted him to fuck her the whole time she just doesn't want everyone to think she's a whore
Quit being a rube and first of all quit being a white night, it's retarded. Your sister is a slut. She's about to go on a tirade of cocks using this one random fuck as an excuse
All of you playing along are idiots, and your sisters are whores. You just don't know about it, yet.

>white night

Attached: 1580351846050.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Just get into a fight with him in a public place. Get in some satisfying hits. Get the police called on you. Why’d you fight this guy? Explain in private but on the record that he raped your sister. Investigation begins. Even if they can’t prove he did anything, now he will be the guy who was investigated for rape until the end of time. For the price of assault and battery (which will make you a hero to women), you have now fucked him.

Rape him and see how he feels about it

I stand corrected - don't kill him - do this. Damn bro, glad I read this.

If she's not filing a report herself she'll have her reasons 120% sure she wanted to have sex and acting like a real bitch all night getting drunk and horny with that guy and last second changed her mind - why even hang out with a guy all night and then say it was rape, fucking dumb whore

God damn incels

i bet you have lots of sex, don’t you user?

Exactly. I'm sorry user but the guy just wanted to fuck her right in the pussy, she let him, but she regretted it AFTER the fact. That's not how rape works, my guy.

absolutely based, do it

And record it for the lulz.

Do you?

Also rape her and blackmail her that you wil file a police report that she has been raped.
Also get some video of her saying she was raped

You only go to jail if u get caught

Pro strat fr fr

She didn't get raped, she just regrets it after because she's a stupid bitch.

This guy gets it

Was she actually raped or did two drunk/high people fuck?

in that pic she is literally flashing her crotch shes clearly a slut that deserved it. your sister is a slut. chances are this is a bait

Dont kill him unless you know you can't get caught. Your best bet is to just hurt him very badly. Make sure not to bring your phone or get caught on camera. Have an alibi

never get police involved just beat his ass and leave himm somewhre noone will find. if u need help i can help. Make sure u plan it out and always plan for worse case scenario

>now that's a pro gamer move

Well.
If you did beat him to death.
Theres a possibility of justified murder (with enough evidence).
And if you did go to jail for it.
You would be pretty okay in the eyes of the other prisoners.
You would have respect for it.
The only thing those fuckers hate more then pedos, is woman beaters and rapists.
Weight your options user

I would just stalk them and if the time's right. I'll shank him in the kidneys.

Disc me for more of my sister. Pic related thumpingfap#9354

Attached: 81134299_768989163590239_6519419589626995957_n~3.jpg (275x1733, 70K)

Not if you get rid of the body, dumbass

Nobody's going to fuck with you in jail if you murder a rapist.

Exactly this!!

Ask if she came. If she did, it wasn't rape.

Murdering them, although appropriate and satisfying, will only hurt your sister more. Don't let them take more than what they already took from her, she needs you in her life, not in jail.

if she doesnt go to the police now to get examined and collect evidence ( like his pubes and jizz) from her pussy or clothes, there is going to be almost nothing anyone can do legally to rposecute him. you need hard evidence. the longer you wait the harder it will be to get. also witnesses will forget stuff etc.

convince her to file the report, you can call the police first to set everything up and make it easier. ask to speak to a detective tell them whats up, get them on the phone and pass it to her. or you can call the non emergency police line and a uniform will come by to take down the info and help with the next steps. dont wait the longer you wait the more chance he will get away with it

if he used a condom it might be in the trash at the party. you have to act fast or evidence will disappear. good luck

She was asking for it, did she at least enjoy it?

Way to go retard you said the most retarded thing in this thread. Crack a nook and learn how the human body works.

Are you fucking retarded? Genuinely asking

Personally I'm a retard but I'd say have her file a report. I wouldn't go to jail when it can be solved in ways that are much better. Dude goes to jail, gets in the offenders list, she'll get help and you can sue him(Least important but still)

I wouldn't go to jail just to beat a guy up, and then maybe he sues me and my life would be fucked cuz it would show up and bite me in the ass later in life.

I might have some issues though because I usually take stuff like this way to logically

Hilarious larp

Attached: (m=eqglHgaaaa)(mh=em4ouvHemovMyZdP)12.jpg (400x300, 23K)

It's a fact.

if you do end up fucking him up post the vid

Kill all rapists