Sup, faggots. I'm trying to decide on which shotgun to get for home defense...

Sup, faggots. I'm trying to decide on which shotgun to get for home defense. Im leaning towards the Remmington 870 but the M4 is aesthetic as fuck.

Attached: 10527790.jpg (375x375, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/16"/50_caliber_Mark_7_gun
imgur.com/lxq9PXt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MKA 1919

Citori u faggot

"For home defense"

Go bullpup. It makes suicide easier.

A shotgun isn't a practical weapon for a mass shooting, libtard.

Mossberg Shockwave with Crimson Trace green laser

Do you know exists?

No shotgun, buy a G36C

Love my 870 just meat an potatoes, plus more versatile than an M4

Sounds a like challenge

I don't want spergs who cum over after market attachments. I was hoping for practical input

>don't want spergs
>I was hoping for practical input
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Attached: 9CA43D6F-8244-498F-9C41-3EE13227D38C.jpg (200x200, 19K)

Retardation is a spectrum and /k/ommandos are amongst the spergiest.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/16"/50_caliber_Mark_7_gun

I do have an above ground pool so this is something to consider.

Ex-cop and firearms instructor here. Don't buy an 870. Mossberg 590 is more durable and has less reliability issues. Remington quality control has gone downhill substantially. People are constantly bringing brand new 870s to classes and they get jammed or just break.

This is very ideal for suicide. Short barrel, cheap ammo.

That's unfortunate. The reputation is so high. I'll look into the mossberg.

I would get a Mossberg 930

Maverick 88 by Mossberg. 190.00 from Academy.

Mossberg 590. Good and reliable with aftermarket options if you ever want to go that route. However, I enjoy my Benelli Nova. Not many upgrades but I have people who have shot Remingtons and Mossbergs for years say it is night and day smoother to shoot. Had it for 8 years and the only or issue it's had was some shitty Winchester shells that jammed in everyone's gun that day.

only faggot here is you. shove the gun up ur ass n squeeeeeeze

Why not both? That's what I did.

>for home defense
>primary concern is aesthetics

ok larping faggot.

Quite the price difference between the 2

Rustington is shit now. Get Mossberg but yeah Benelli if u can afford it

Mossberg Shockwave.

Attached: 23322_2.jpg (500x250, 9K)

Not that libtard, but an AA-12 with a drum would suffice lol.

YOO I GOT ONE OF THOSE! GOOD MAN

do you morons actually think theres an advantage to taking the stock off?

Idk man. They’re good for home defense because they’re compact but if you also want to actually shoot your shotgun I’ve heard those are miserable. All that force right into the webbing of your hand. Apparently it hurts like a bitch after a few shots.

Winchester SPX Defender is what I have and she works like a charm

Wouldnt the lack of buttstock break your wrist?

dumbshit americans think this is a good idea, because they dont actually know anything about firearms but love MUH GUNS

Mossberg 930 JM Pro. They're amazing. Get the 22 inch barrel version, it'll hold 9 rounds. Which is plenty. And they're very fun to shoot. You can find them for less than 600. Don't go m4. It's a meme.

if you get a remington 870, get the marine magnum model

Attached: 2016 in one image.jpg (5121x3377, 1.84M)

You ever lift one of those fuckers? Definitely NOT practical

Has more todo with getting around SBS laws

Oorrrr it’s a way to not pay for an SBS tax stamp

>the anti gun trumpshit thinks he knows about firearms

go back to fucking your sister redneck

>americans

yeah? and what shitpile country do you live in where only the police are allowed to carry guns

not that im disagreeing with you,america is anti 2nd ammendment

Any AR 12. Short barrel and semi auto with magazines can't be beat. Can be bought for reasonable price as well.

Based. Nothing sexier... Mm mmm nickle plating.

Shotguns are designed for a lower rate of fire, wider spread shot. if your goal is to tag as many people as possible it's a terrible weapon. Christ, a handgun has better mobility and precision.

This belongs to /k/

Attached: 6BEF5422-E1F8-4748-A529-E7500E9610E2.jpg (1920x1056, 270K)

They literally have a sticky and several guides on this over in

Attached: 6ECEAB37-09AD-4D73-A3E0-A28BE645081B.png (1297x1776, 1.18M)

come over da hood crackerass, I gots summn 4 ya

Attached: 1581557493072.gif (320x432, 970K)

I didn't ask /k/. I asked you idiots.

Benelli or you're a fag

Remington collector here.

An old 870 wingmaster is superior in craftsmanship to anything Mossberg has ever made.
But new 870's are absolute garbage.
If you want new, go with bennelli or Mossberg.

>dumbshit americans

Attached: 48954653.jpg (700x421, 77K)

Get a magazine extension or whatever its called to hold more ammo. Mossberg is crap. My mag kept coming loose after firing slugs. Go with Remington.

5+1 seems more than enough for killing burglars.

Remington is dog shit op. Save the few extra shekels for a Mossberg 500

Or Bennelli.

Get what special forces use then you can be sure its reliable.

> Owie the 12g hurts my hands
If it's for home defense do you really think you will feel the pain in ur hand with adrenaline coursing thru ur veins

imgur.com/lxq9PXt

make sure you get a choke, you are gonna have to repair everything when you fire that buckshot

I can’t imagine being such a coward that I live in constant fear of being dominated by other men to the extent of needing a murder weapon near me at all times to feel safe. Pussies.

The weapon is designed to disperse the recoil through the stock. Removing the stock runs counter to the weapon's design.

Don't be such a paranoid pussy.

In the US, the police can serve a no knock warrant at the wrong address, kill the occupants, and face no criminal charges.

Uhhh, youre comparing a $1700 shotgun to a $300 shotgun. Thats an obvious choice if you have plenty of disposable cash.

You definitely want an m4gery. For your pump gun, I'd suggest a mossberg 590a1 instead of the rem 870.

Agreed.

or just use slugs, durr

I've got a pistol grip Mossberg 500. Absolutely love it

Do you live in the middle of nowhere? if not don't use a shotgun for self-defense, get a handgun or carbine

Remington 7615/7600
Same fun, twice the range

I actually do live in bfe. I cant realistically see myself waking from a dead sleep and being accurate with a pistol or rifle.

Ask yourself, "what will I be defending myself from?"

>Intruders of the theif variety
Shotgun is almost overkill, but it'll certainly do the job(make the guy shit himself, buy a mop too).
>Thugs & Gang bangers
Shot Gun will most certainly do. Unless they got full auto weps & a heartless mentality.
AR is garbage its barely a 5.56 caliber & most if not all have no full auto capacity.

As a USMC CPL, I'd suggest something that can take on any enemy whether foreign or DOMESTIC(Gov Tyranny on the rise).
>Any 7.62 Ak or my preference, model 1898 8mm Mouser

ups sorry, then forget my post

M4 all the way nigga tf. New remington 870s have QC issues, if anything get a mossberg 590a1

Save some money, get an H&R Pardner Pump. She ain't that pretty but she's cheap and reliable and you can spend the extra on more guns or ammo.

Attached: 028ea361466acf8732673e9d0ddb5c28-imagejpeg.jpg (327x344, 15K)

as a crayon-eating corporal, you aren't exactly qualified for giving out weapon advice, in spite of you feeling like you're an expert.

Go read Col. Smedley Butler's War is a Racket. Get educated, make better choice with you life. Good luck to you.

Just wait until he tells us how he could beat any UFC fighter using mcmap.