What's your weird body quirk?

What's your weird body quirk?

I can crack my left shoulder just like my fingers by pushing my entire upper arm down and towards my body. I'm just using my left arm btw.
It's super loud and almost orgasmic, I get this really nice feeling of release. First thing i do in the morning. probably happens because I only sleep on my side and my body has slowly shifted because of it.

Attached: 59e9a6c09dcd37ef03323c5ce98c5e88.jpg (333x500, 18K)

I'm fat.

I’m so stupid it takes me effort to understand numbers bigger than 10.

I have minor scoliosis and pectus excavatum.

I also can't make a peace sign or flip the bird; the rest of my fingers won't stay down.

some time ago i got a weird respiratory problem
doctor says my lungs took in too much air and messed with cartilage around my sternum

anyway now i can pop my chest
pretty fun stuff

also i have heterochromia but it's dark green/dark blue so it's not interesting

I have the amazing ability to keep biting the inside of my lip whenever I eat anything.

I can intentionally close my nose without using my hands. So I can switch my senses of smell and taste at any time. So no problemo with bad smells (like dead bodies) or bad tastes (like meds)

Oof, just random things or are they connected? And is you scoliosis gonna get fixed with one of those gnarly ass back surgeries or can you just use a brace?

my ex could do this

Then how do you manage to keep track of which user is who?

I mean *switch on and off

No clue if they're related, but the scoliosis has actually gotten better as I've aged to where it's almost unnoticeable now. My physician told me I probably don't have to worry about now, just get regular checkups to make sure it doesn't get worse again.

Oh shit I thought everyone could do that. Nice.

Ouch, I've popped my chest once or twice. Not as hard as you probably but it's kinda scary, I always expect IMMENSE fucking pain but then I just end up with mild discomfort. I thought I actually tore a muscle attachment in the middle. Glad to know it's just cartilage

The fuck? I can flare my nose or close one side at a time with no hands if I inhale really hard. How the shit do you close your nose? Let alone "turn off smell"

Well that's good. I had some minor concerns as a kid when they slide that weird thing along your back. But after that, nothing. And if anything happens I sure fucking hope it shows before to late

I can't really explain. It's like using a muscle in my palate. Without any effort or force.

Are you not able to breathe with your mouth instead of your nose? Just close up your nose like you're holding your breath, and then start breathing through your mouth only.

Well explained user.

At worst I've had mild discomfort
I've only been like this for a few years though
now it happens like once every two months but back when i was sick it was like three times a day

stops being scary after awhile

Oh you close it in the back of your throat basically? Like where you would have blood running back when you get a nose bleed or if you snort down a loogey? I think it's a diving technique. I've heard that some people get it immideately and others really struggle with it. It has something to do with deep diving and not fucking your ears from the pressure.

I could be completely wrong though. Don't remember where I heard it.

I thought you meant turn off your smell as in turning of a sense

Just tried and no I can't. It's not equal pressure but I do feel a very slight warmth coming out when I put my hand under my nose. But I think he's explaining something else.

Correct location but the technique you mean is the "Valsalva-maneuver". That's slightly different.

Ah okay

I can crack my sternum
I have stretch marks on my dick
My tendons in my arm are so tight that I can crack/snapple/pop them once every so often my doing a slight "classic" flex motion.

Ay, dick stretchmark gang.