What are your thoughts on Jazz Jennings?

What are your thoughts on Jazz Jennings?

Attached: g.webm (480x480, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/aDB9iBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is a chubby, effeminate male with a mutilated penis

fpbp

Attached: giphy.gif (280x258, 1019K)

/thread

I have a real question about this shit.

WHY does everyone assume "trannies are more likely to an hero"?

WHY IS IT NOT this person has some issue that makes them self destructive THEREFORE they act out as a tranny?

Not fuckable without the benis

>them tittys jiggling

I would certainly like to see his tits

Fierce and so smart. Who wouldn't want to wife a hot young independent girl with a Harvard education???

Did you have a stroke my dude? One of us did. I can't make heads or shits out of your post.

see, you're so headfucked by all this identity politics shit, you can't conceive of the idea the behavior science has been wrong all along.

Because waking up every morning to instinctively grab your now ghost cock would make a normal man want to kill himself.
>suicidal jumps into fire
>why does this hurt?

My wife watches this shit. Every time he have to get another surgery and they're like uh oh lmao

He's talking casual factors. Does becoming a tranny make you suicidal or do suicidal losers have a greater tendency to become trannies? Its an interesting point. Could be both, person with destructive tendencies and poor self worth becomes a tranny and finds out it didn't help which further decreases their sense of worth and increases suicidal thoughts.

ya causal...

something's wrong in brain, this makes person more prone to self medicate/self harm. that feeling in that person, coupled with environmental influence, makes the tranny.

News flash: if you refer to this person as "he" or "him", your opinion is worthless.

He is awesome and I support him. I also hate trump and believe Hitler should have died in the womb. Oh guess you're a nigger nazi now you stupid faggot.

>Harvard education in Gender Study
>Gender Study
>Gender

what, in your dreams, merits you authority to determine who has a worthless opinion?

not that it matters. I just like to see virtue signal people get their panties in twists.

trump supporters will lose their minds over her,but happily accept people like caitlyn jenner who are outspoken trump supporters

very fuckable, would love to creampie

get it straight, bigot. trump supporters only care if this deranged person is being sadly enabled on the public dime.

learning channel wants to pay him to be a freak for ratings. not our problem whatsoever, but plenty of democrat black southern baptists and immigrant latino catholics think he's twisted, sick, and the people around him are poisoning him to this end

It's a comorbidity of gender dismorphia and suicidal ideation due to the stress of being unable to reconcile their inner self and outer self. Adding the physical and mental stress of undergoing multiple major surgeries along with the financial burden from those surgeries one exacerbates a pre-existing mental condition.

imgur.com/aDB9iBo

Newsflash: your faggot ass is worthless and you should kill yourself instead of taking up space.

She started out dixieland Jazz. Now she's Jazz fusion. Still sucks. Jennings.

Would fuck with a benis, but not with a crap cunt

I disagree. The individual has a predisposition to find something wrong with self and the dismorphia is some self-medicating confirmation bias. People in the environment not being helpful to support the person and allow the delusion, feeding into it by nurturing it, make it 100% worse.

Young people are very vulnerable, some more than others. One day they can be an astronaut, the next day a cowboy, the next day a dinosaur, but what they really need is approval, and if those people giving approval make the mistake of confirming these things, the young person will act out more, so the being associates approval with transition.

The people around Jazz are awful and have allowed a sick person to harm himself.