I have a younger sister who is 12 and she told me today that she is dating a 15 yo. Is this okay...

I have a younger sister who is 12 and she told me today that she is dating a 15 yo. Is this okay? I think that age difference is too much for their age and am seriously looking at my rifle across the way. Serious answers only.

Attached: 551830C2-CFA8-4FE8-8C6A-75FC41BF4399.jpg (1080x1029, 286K)

Real answer, 12 year olds are too young to be dating at all. They don't have the mental or emotional maturity or life experience.

Based thanks for the response

Oh fuck off with that lOoKiNg aT mY rIfLe bullshit.

Be a man and confront this 15 yo without a weapon. Or do the ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE THING and tell your fucking parents.

Yeah that's pretty fucked up. But so is shooting a 15 year old kid. Just go threaten him with it

lock n load dude

I'm guessing you're a nigger... as there does not appear to be a father in the picture. There's something fucked up with your family if a 12-year-old is allowed to date, particularly an older boy. No responsible parent would allow this. As the big brother, you have an obligation to kick the dude's ass asap. Fucking hurt him. If the rifle doesn't scare him off, get him somewhere with no witnesses, get your oys to create an alibi for you, and beat him so bad his clothes are out of style by the time he wakes up.

a 12 year old shouldn't be dating anyone regardless of age. that boy is going to get her pregnant.

oys=boys

I was a 15 year old boy once. I KNOW what 15 year old boys want from a relationship. Kick the dude's ass before it's too late

Shank her that'll show whos boss

I would scare the living shit outta that kid so he never came near her again. 3 year gap isn't a big deal, but 12 y/o? that's some pedo shit

Ya that’s creepy as fuck honestly. I feel like when you’re in school more than a one grade difference is kinda weird. The difference between a 12 year old and 15 is fucking huge, it’s not like a 22 year old and a 25 year old. It’s different.

Find the 15 year old and beat the holy living shit out of him.

To answer some of these:
No we do not have a dad
Idk if I can get away with beating up a 15 yo boy
We live out in the boonies

12 is the natural age of sexual maturity.

No issue, mind ur own shitty lonely life and let them fail on their own.

get this fucking bait out of here, faggot. go attention-whore somewhere else

sage

Suck his dick to show dominance

You should shoot yourself in the head immediately. Better than thinking about your 12 yo. sister getting plowed by superior 15 yo. cock.

12 should not be dating
Unless she started menstruating
The old enough to bleed old enough to breed

No that's not okay at all

Most girls start their periods by the age of 12

shoot him up user

Should wait til she's at least 13 & not date anybody above 17. From 8th grade to my senior year, most the girls I dated & fucked back in school were around 13 to 15. Didn't date anyone over 16 til I turned 18 - that was due to statutory rape laws in our state, so I only dated 16 & 17 years olds from then on til I turned 21, where state law made it illegal to fuck anyone under 18. So it's not a big deal as long as you're stay right on the line of age of legal consent. Never had any legal problems cause I stayed right in the margin of legality.