I’m genuinely immortal AMA

I’m genuinely immortal AMA

Pic unrelated

Attached: 3BDF6D61-5A1C-4859-B4BC-14D2D8CC7F60.jpg (1536x2048, 195K)

When did you learn this about yourself?

What's your favourite music?~

Attached: 2847362.png (720x553, 507K)

Have you ever been shot in the head before?

The first time I ‘died’ in the 60’s

How old are you?

Yes by myself

Are you a hippy?

I really like all music

130 all together 19 in this body

No

Do you own a sword?

Attached: christopher-lambert-highlander.jpg (825x464, 47K)

Whats something that happend that no one knows

That made me laugh thank you immortal OP!~

Attached: 03011.jpg (728x582, 92K)

No but I’ve used one in the 80’s

What is the thing you do when you get a new body from early age that you have learned to perfect

The Russians developed tech that is able to take the life force from people, it was coined as soul stealing

Memory’s haze out but one thing I’ve perfected is lying and getting what I want

Could you go into detail how it works

Immortal in the sense of elves like live until killed or immortal as in just cannot die?

Do you know how to become inmortal?

So my body isn’t immortal but my consciousness is, when the body is killed I go to a third space until I am strong enough to be reborn, when reborn I only regain my memories when I hit age 15, I usually have a seizure or pass out and I wake up with the memories of my previous bodies.

My consciousness just can’t die, well I haven’t found a way I can yet

The technology the Russians made to take life force, I don’t know the specifics but it left me, stupid way to put it but, ‘soulless’

How did you die the first time

I'm truly sorry for you.

Ah so you're not immortal just retarded

What do you think of technology? Did you see it coming? Any trends in tech development, like, from horses to cars etc?

Who were your favorite parents? Do you visit old friends or family ever?

How does one become as you are?

How do i not remember my past lifes. Do you know why?

A fire in a mill in West Yorkshire it was somewhere between ‘55 and ‘60 killed like 8 people

Yea pretty much, I’m either insane with all these vivid memories in my head or immortal :/

Thanks user

> shot himself in the head
> 130 yo

Hi, Adolf

Who actualy create spirits?

It happened very fast for me, all of a sudden I was 15 and there was technology, I have always been a fast learner so I picked it up quickly, now I’m pretty good at tech, choosing favourite parents is hard, my current ones but only cause all the others beat me like shit, I visited the son of one of the mill workers that died in the fire, jack, didn’t say anything but just checked he was okay

Russians

A lot, and I mean a lot of people don’t have previous lives

A lot, and I mean a lot of people don’t have previous lives—— replied to the wrong person

Oh shit you’ve found me

No one, it’s energy, electricity

130 is like a rough estimate, I don’t remember the exact year I was born, blowing my head off fucked me, I suffer from paralysing migraines now

What you mean by electricity?

Humans are basically batteries, energy cells, some science fag confirm this

Have you tried looking into the archives? Writing down what you know, then doing research and stuff and see what matches up?

Do you think everyone dies and goes to the "third place" and for whatever reason you're, idk, mutated or different somehow and it lets you remember? Meet any celebrities? Are you always born in America?

Way to many questions at once thread wil be gone before he can answer

Tell us a something top secret

Wheres my money at bitch !!!!!!

You're posting and answering your own questions.
Stop it its annoying me.

Its all fun and games until a real immortal finds you.

/thread

Always born in England, not many archives for me except my first death, I have a rough timeline of my lives, try looking for West Yorkshire mill fire between 1955 and 1960 it was in February and like 7 or 8 people died, I met Stalin

The threads still here bud

Again, Russians, life force stealing technology, but it’s gone, destroyed

It’s all fun and games anyway

I actually owe a lot of people money so you might be one of them

What did it look like?
How do you know for sure that it is destroyed?

Forgot to add what was the russian name of the project?

Cause I destroyed it, the idea might still exist but the engineer and the scientist that knew how to use it are dead. It looked like a circular device with needles going the whole way round and wires going into the top

It translated into something like energy transfer or something like that

Tell me the idea of how to build it, what are the items needed to make it. Or would that be to dangerous....

I honestly have no idea it was used on me and then the project was abandoned, I destroyed it in my second life

What were you told that the divice would do and how did you get in the situation of destroying it?

How did you discover that you're amoral?

If they did tests on more people than there are more like you walking around. Ever tried to look for those people?

Also OP thanks for not being a larp

I wasn’t, I was kidnapped, put in a coma for a year and when I woke up they chucked me in prison, I went back in my second life to undo it but decided to destroy it for other reasons

Presuming you mean immortal, not amoral, I found out when I just didn’t die, if you did mean amoral, I just am always have been

I’ve found one person like me but we lost each other and haven’t been able to find each other

Larp? Live action role play? Np user

Essentially you're a time lord with the ability to regenerate?

How many 'lives' have you had?

Are you a schizo or an autistic sounds like both

Well user im going to bed i wish you the best,
May we meet in an other life.
Goodbye

Meant to say op but op is aso just an other user

I mean yes but no

Do you have 1 name or many names

Are will 'immortal' but unlike you, we cannot remember our past incarnations?

We*

This is my third life

Well I’m on Cred Forums so I must be one of them

Night user

I’m many anons ;)

I kinda just go with what the body is born with

Not that I know, but hell you might. Maybe all the experiment allowed me to do was remember my lives

is your personality the same or different with every life

Slightly because of the 15 years I don’t have my memories but I’m always the same me, sense of humour, no care for anything

what do you like about music?

The range one person can have with their voice, Freddie Mercury for example. The freedom of the instruments

How can I become immortal?

Are you asexual or do your sexual preferences change depending on what body you’re born into? Like if you’re a girl in the next life, you’re an automatic lesbian?