How do i stop hating myself

How do i stop hating myself

Attached: 1580675814053s.jpg (220x220, 7K)

keep it up, youre doing great

Impossibru

Why would you want to do that?

Hate minorities instead.

>remember what things you hate about yourself
>change them

Whats good about hating myself

I recommend taking a visit to a mental hospital for a week. After hanging out with those people you start seeing yourself as a cool mother fucker. Worked for me.

Well i guess thats the only option but uts not as simple as that. I hardly find enough motivation and will for my hobbys, actually bettering myself seems near impossible

Hate yourself harder, to the point of existing out of spite. Works for me.

I do and it doesnt help, in fact one more thing i dont like about myself is that hate more things then i like and its easier for me to point out the flaws of something then to point out the positive things about something

I sound like a bumbling idiot, sorry

Sounds interesting

Stop being a faggot.

bitch

I guess you probably have anxiety you can't really get meds for abd a therapist you can't be forced to trust, but those are your options.

Stop being such an asshole.

It really isn't. Mostly just an endless loop of self-destruction and regret leading to more self-hatred.
But one does what one can to get through the day.

Ok, if you don't like yourself,try hard to change those aspects that you hate.

If i were to get a therapist i dont really know what to tell them. Ive never considered myself depressed or clinically anxious, i just get really sad sometimes(at least once or twice a week) im usually either really lonely or just think about myself being a sack of shit but that usually happens at night. I kinda digressed there but what i was saying is that idk what i would tell a therapist cause some things i wanna keep for myself and ive never opened up to my friends cause i dont want them to treat me differently

You must know that your body can create rythim, through strengh, vary your strengh, do some rhythmic with your body, pay full attention in the strengh, like a man typing morse code ( do some exercises on morse code, try to be good and fast)

That sounds very difficult but i guess its my only option other then living the rest of my life hating myself and that doesnt sound fun, but the thing is its a lot easier to hate myself then to love myself and i feel like if i were to reach that goal of self love it wouldnt last long cause its easier to go down then to go up.

I sound like bumbling dumbass

I dont see how morse code can help me

No you don't. I can relate (I'm this guy btw )
I'm gonna give you the non-dank/normie way of dealing with it and it may seem kinda obvious at first but it works in the long run:

Just forgive yourself, like actually say out loud "Well I tried and I failed but that's OK cuz I did my best"
Be kind to you. You're the #1 dude in your life, so why be mean to that guy? You're just a person and you're not perfect and that's fine. Give yourself a break.

Get other people to do it for you.