Does anyone know a legit deep web trader that sells guns in the UK ?

Does anyone know a legit deep web trader that sells guns in the UK ?

I want to shoot myself

Pic is my ex

Attached: received_321452762061924.jpg (2446x2011, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRza8INhwNc&feature=youtu.be&t=121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The deep web in the UK sells sharp knives. That okay with you?

Looking the same, for PT. Planning a weekend far away from family to do it, next week is perfect.

Silly cunt

Shotguns aren’t hard to get a hold of.

Where you from? Some black will sell you a gun if your in London’s or Birmingham

Why do you both wanna die?

Manchester & Liverpool are really easy too, called Gunchester for a reason kek

No money, no social life, no gf. Single kid, my only will to continue is for my parents, but I've had enought of this shitty situation.

Next week is going to be a festival called "Carnaval" not sure how to translate that for fellow Cred Forumss... So I found to be the perfect time, when everyone will be ocupied and police targetting major citties for parties.

Eat your own shit. It helps.

I'm not OP btw, just a random guy from PT ridding this thread.

No need for guns, user.
Watch pic related, and godspeed.

Attached: how_to_kys.webm (412x480, 533K)

No money at all or way of getting money?

Gf - get tinder or some shit?

No social life - you got mates or?

Single kid??? As in you have one kid? Or your a single kid?

Having a full time job, that has a shitty salary, tired of working a ton for nothing.

GF dumped me 2 weeks ago

All my highschool mates followed their lifes, I've been with my "ex-gf" since 15, i'm 23 now lonelly without anyone around

Single kid, dont have any brothers, that's why my parents are my only reason to keep up.. but they are getting old and I'm scared of being left all alone.

Don't KYS you faggot, how old are you btw.

Get a motorbike with all the money you have, then ride it fast,risk kys and have a good time doing it, win win

That's risky af, I want something that I can boom boom my head and not have the risk of being a veggie for life. Can't be a weight for my parents, they are getting old bruh

True but if you truly suicidal,run away spend whatever monies you have, then when all is done after you truly have nothing then go for it,but I bet ya you'll change your mind (not a challenge)

Just jump off a cliff FFS. You're never far from the coast in the UK.
If you can't get there, your local multi-storey car park will do nicely.

buy a few Mg's of fent off the deepweb shoot it up all of it you'll be dead before the plunger even hits the bottom

Is it that hard to get a gun in the UK? I know nothing about gun laws there.

People hunt with guns in the country don't they?

Quit being a pussy and deal with life man, only pussies quit. Life will get better. Can't get worse right? Man the fuck up.

this is op. You cunts were supposed to give me a link. either way. pic of ex attached, gf that is now that fucks niggers also. I want to kill myself , I got a car, I'm only sad for my mum. I'll get a job at kfc and get the money, I'm at uni in Portsmouth, either way I still want to kill myself, fuck this shit Cred Forumsro's good luck to you all . get me a link

Attached: 56644958_428864991196817_4070546763633655808_n.jpg (2048x1040, 201K)

op

Attached: Screenshot_20200108-224738_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2280, 579K)

Post more pictures first!!!

Get yourself another 10 and you'll be fine. That bitch is hot as FUCK. Moar

So your saying gun control laws dont really work then.

Keep glowing faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=JRza8INhwNc&feature=youtu.be&t=121

Dark web only does bread knives in the uk

I'm from Manny and never seen a gun you daft cunt

it's op, get me a gun bois

Attached: IMG-20191103-WA0011.jpg (1600x1200, 240K)