Honest thoughts on pedos? pic related is my hot take

honest thoughts on pedos? pic related is my hot take

Attached: well i guess i'm hitler now.png (860x731, 163K)

go back on instagram retard

i happen to use twitter thank you very much

Well, it's an sexual preferance so I would liken them to homosexuals. Both are basically mentally warped from the norm, but it's alright. Everybody can like whomever they want.
Then again, pedos who act upon their urges are animals who should be walled in.

Homos and pedos shouldn't be lumped in together as equal, but for the most part I agree.

children can consent

cease breathing, pedo scum

not a pedo. just intelligent enough to agree that children can consent.

i'd like to hear why you think that.

it's a really complicated subject but what it really boils down is, why did we ever start pretending that
>a child willingly having sex with an adult and the two of them enjoying it
>some creep kidnapping and raping little children while they scream for help
are comparable at all. it's natural to hate the latter, but the former you can only really take issue with if you get into the moral philosophy aspect of it from the perspective of feminist theories of oppression, or worse yet, you're such a virgin that you compare sex to a legal contract

Pedos are fucking immature assholes

They make excellent fertilizer

okay, what about the fact that children clearly have less developed judgement skills?
not falling for the b8. nice try buddy

No bait, that's what I really believe

oh i'm retarded i thought you meant children would make great fertilizer
i'm just gonna...
*shuffles back to twitter*

what does bad judgement skills even mean? That you dont know the outcome of a specific choice?

Go back to twitter faggot.

I'm go as far as to say I believe it should be legal to kill pedos. They have a sickness that transcends race, age, nationality, economics and politics. They need to be systematically removed one by one as it's clearly impossible to reform or redeem these...I won't even can then people, they're disgusting pathetic soulless wastes of space.

If you have underdeveloped judgement skills you don't think about the consequences of the actions you make and don't know why the consequences matter.

Yes, that's the problem with pedophilia.

Thats, partially, how children learn, they make choices, and if the choise has a bad consequence, they will learn that. Now, what bad consequences does sex have?

I just catfished one

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-13 193934.png (1322x450, 38K)

STDs, Pregnancy if old enough, and most of the time it fucks up girls under 12 or 13's vaginal canal and makes it so they can't have kids.

>most of the time
uh, no. most pedos are careful. a few are idiots/psychos, but the same can be said of any demographic

Am I the one who thinks anybody with an std should be put down or castrated but not believe that pedophilia is inherently wrong

OP, I need you to define "minor"

Genocide em.