I'm embarassed about my dick size since it's small compared to my body...

I'm embarassed about my dick size since it's small compared to my body, when my gf ever "asks" for nudes I never want to send anything back but it's getting weird.

Is this photo embarassing?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-10-55-18.jpg (720x528, 209K)

You are embarrassed because (((they))) want you to feel emasculated. The only threat that (((they))) really face is strong, pissed off white men, so the BBC bit is just a further attempt to make you feel small and weak. Take that white cock and use it to impregnate a white QT and fuck (((their))) psychological castration tactics.

Looks good to me OP. I'd suck it

Hey bro, nice fucking cock.

That's a lot of autism. Congrats.

bait lol

Take one standing, body always looks better standing cuz sitting down contorts it, but yeah, you dont look bad.

Also grow out ur pubes, can be a small trimmed bush, but have at least a lil hair.

9/10 chicks like pubes and it makes it look better and not like a hairless child.

it looks mutilated

It's totally fine, looks thick and the fact it points up makes it irresistible for girls to suck

post more of your cock.

papa will bless you

Timestamp faggot

Seconded. A time stamp would be nice cuz Im pretty sure ive seen that pic posted on another thread.

Can you please, right now, take a picture of the room you are in and post here with timestamp?

I am very curious what your basement looks like.

Attached: 1581638414939.jpg (720x528, 211K)

?? why?

Its true btw I hate my own dick so much.

Attached: IMG_20200214_115234.jpg (3120x4160, 1.83M)

wow.... This has just depreseed me even more.

Thats what my cock should look like to have good sex.

I'll hide it for you... in my ass

>my basement
I am a GenX'er who has watched the slow and steady decline of white America for the past 40 years. In the 80's white men were still strong and proud, but since then race-mixing and feminism have united to crush white men into dust. The only chance that America has is for white men to stand up, produce strong white kids, and reclaim their place as the leaders and rulers of the civilized Earth. Otherwise, America is going to become another Zimbabwe, ruined by violent low-IQ niggers. The joke of it is, the next generation of white men coming up will either be crushed by their self-absorbed women, or they will be confused trannies. I will be dead soon enough, but you will be here trying desperately to remain relevant in a world that hates you. The emasculation of white men is what will make this dystopian nightmare possible. But just so you know, my basement is pretty swank.

U need to take a timestamp with ur dick/body dude, have u never timestamp’d before?

Why would you gf ask you for nudes?

Its my table and my keyboard in the picture. Its me?

Less asked for and more reciprocation

You've posted these pics before. Either it's not you or you need to post new ones. Post new ones

>please make fun of my insecurities more
Faggots who get off on being pathetic faggots should be shot

>9/10 chicks like pubes

This is not true at all.

Why do i need to post more?

Also does anyone have any experience with smaller dicks?
im on the smaller side from what I have seen.
Its been hard keeping erections because of my small size I cant get it out of my head.

Tips on how to get over the fact that your gf has been with a 10 incher?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-14-12-18-14[1].jpg (720x974, 321K)

Because its a nice cock. Keep going

There was a study that girls prefer roughly 6-7inches and that around 8inches is their limit.
So dont even worry.
Tho if ur that insecure, try a showermate or bathmate? Its one of those, its like a dick pump but uses water, the reviews i saw showed results, but idk if they were temporary or not.

>Tips on how to get over the fact that your gf has been with a 10 incher?
Go fuck a twink who hasn't been ruined by a monster cock

no

She can fit 10 inches of dildo inside her tho?

I had a look into them, I already do painful streching pulling ect everything and maybe changed my dick size by 0.7cm in 10 years, so I feel like those fucking things are just scams.

But I like this girl a whole lot... and any girl I end up with it will be the same.

moar

bait but good shit

Its probably not the real person and you are just posting someone elses stick

Nah dude, what ur doing is just wrong. The reviews i saw werent doing painful stretching, they use the water pump to inflate their dick then gentle rub their dick out from base to tip, no painful stretching required.

The dude was a eurofag so i couldnt translate his measurements, but there was a noticeable improvement

Awwh nasty national geographic cock guy most be upset his cock looks like a fucking alien

your cock is literally normal sized retard, and your dumb slut of a gf is lying to you because she’s a bitch. hate to drop a mad surprise like that on your ass

Its really not normal its abnormal.

She has actually been with a guy who has 10 inches, its more common then you think.

ok coomer

Nice dick and nice body. Nothing to be insecure about.