My black neighbor is smoking weed at the moment by himself in his room...

My black neighbor is smoking weed at the moment by himself in his room. He plays black music at all hours of the night weekly and I wanna call the police on him for disturbance and being black (very illegal in Buffalo NY).

What do I say to guarantee the police will show up? He's already on probation. Say I saw a gun etc?

Attached: bh.gif (400x223, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRza8INhwNc&feature=youtu.be&t=121
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell them he dips his fries in mayo

Say that he's being loud and you think you saw him buy drugs or something out front

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

This

I wouldnt do it, buuuut if u said ur aunty or grandma was visiting and wanted u to call, but u didnt want to upset her further so u promised u’d called after she went home.

Cops dont care if he buys drugs, tell them he sells them and that will do the trick

Yeah if u complain that a lot of people are coming over, making noise but only staying for a few minutes.
They’ll post a car outside their place.
They did it for my dealer and now i dont use him anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRza8INhwNc&feature=youtu.be&t=121

Hold on a minute ... is he on probation for being black?

Yes

dont do that, thats not nice.

Kys you fuckin rat. Hope u get shot

You could say I'm too much of a pussy to confront someone I don't like and would like you to do it for me

Or you could be a decent human and just ask him to turn the music down shit stain

>He's already on probation.

hope cops catch you too

4 being black?

For being black?

why dont u like black people?

Did he didnt do nuffin?

something about an african american buying drugs and may have a gun

Why don't you like Mexicans?

Just tell them its a pothead nigger and you know hes alone. Any white cop will do his job properly and remove that jit.

Your a dumb racist and should just let him enjoy his evenings? Maybe ask him to turn his music down like a human instead of acting like a cunt muffin

Hopefully the cop thinks it's your house and just shoots you without question.