What do you think about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak in China?

What do you think about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak in China?

Attached: 64DF9685-B5F5-4683-9A95-5A395A03E74F.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRza8INhwNc&feature=youtu.be&t=121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably will blow up in the next couple months, no real threat for the west atm until epicentres start outside China

it started in north korea, they're practically erased, it only got into china because of a border hopper

I think China released the virus intentionally as a means to cover up an eradication campaign to control their population and solve the Hong Kong and Uighur Muslim situations. I also have a theory that there is no virus and the footage we are seeing is of people having been exposed to nerve agents.

The same shit happens almost every couple of years, this one is no different.

Attached: [Kaya] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 16 (BD 1080P X265 AAC)[AE47A12A].mkv_snapshot_14.46.371.jpg (1920x1080, 736K)

My theory is this:

The S is H T F

>epicentres start outside China
Singapore and Thailand

>over 1370 dead

This is alot worse

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=JRza8INhwNc&feature=youtu.be&t=121

So 900 got killed with SARS yet they still allow gross ass practices in their country that leads to this shit

Attached: [Kaya] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 16 (BD 1080P X265 AAC)[AE47A12A].mkv_snapshot_16.48.238.jpg (1920x1080, 746K)

Great excuse to have a military police take over with Genocide hidden thinly by media & open in the streets.

H5N1 and SARS have shown us that the chinese government has credibility issues with respect to the accuracy of their reporting of infectious disease. Right now the mortality rate appears to be less than 3%, which is not horrible compared to H5N1

It’s getting worse

Those are still yellow ppl

But compared to seasonal flu, 3% mortality may be more than a hundred times worse.

Wuhan is in the west, korea is in the east.

could care less

I think its a shame . I want to try Asian pussy so badly and here hundreds are dieing from the flu. it sucks and all I want is fucks

Again though, if they would put in place some basic hygiene laws and build more structurally sound medical facilities rather than ghost towns they'd be better off the next time a virus hits. This one is nothing different. When you have a densely packed country that doesn't give a shit about hygiene or safety or the poor this is what happens.

Attached: [Judas] How Not To Summon A Demon Lord - 10.mkv_snapshot_13.00.075.jpg (1920x1080, 755K)

Yeah I think there is something shady going on here. However even if it is fake, the west will likely use this as a way to restrict freedoms. Homeland Medical Security?

This.
Wash your hands. Frickin peasant farmers.

Yea and people cross borders with that shit.

It’s getting worse. A lot worse

Asian pussy is a risky game in these hard times of ours.

look at the bright side, if you go to china im sure a bunch of infected women wouldn't mind having one last fuck with a westerner

Attached: E469D9D0-8BC4-40F9-88CC-A5B7732F7694.png (1553x1334, 146K)

Sure this times fucked, who cares? 100,000+ people out of 7.8billion, we can stand to lose a few. I'm just saying if they aren't retarded they'll do some basic things to prevent this next time.

Attached: [FFF] Kiniro Mosaic - 12 [BD][720p-AAC][DFEAAB15].mkv_snapshot_12.21.332.jpg (1280x720, 361K)

See

Again, who cares if some poor chinks/niggers/pooinloo's die? This isn't the black plague you faggot.

Attached: [Nii-sama] Blend S - 11 [720p][BD][HEVC][10bit][AAC][D38D83F1].mkv_snapshot_20.21.157.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

It could be.

Very fucking easily

Attached: 3olitv.jpg (889x500, 111K)

this is clearly worse than anything before. this could be the big one.

It's not going to be, unlike poor people eating rats in china other countries actually have and can afford healthcare. People scaremongering like you are why people are so paranoid these days.

Attached: [Doki] New Game! - 01v2 (1280x720 Hi10P BD AAC) [10CB48D4].mkv_snapshot_18.51.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

51 million dead

good, we could use a reduction in the surplus population
especially in China

Ok it’s not about the death toll here in western countries, the toll of the disease in other countries like China and those surrounding China will have an extremely large impact on all of us too

The new iPhone 12 might get delayed. Absolute disaster for Americans

Still fearmongering, tho

Kung-flu killing commies and making the CCP look weak i see this as a absolute win

Attached: EO_D99UU0AAtzeS.jpg (1199x786, 146K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1581642256210.jpg (720x616, 39K)

And i don't care about them. Are you dense? I wouldn't be surprised if china said "oh hey, these viruses the past couple of decades were population control, we did it all along to help the earth!" in 50 years.

Attached: (Hi10)_Youjo_Senki_-_05_(BD_720p)_(Hafu)_(36BE28B1).mkv_snapshot_14.14.542.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

No, there are going to be cross-border infections that are basically a chain reaction into the rest of the world.

See

They are either lying about how bad it is, or using it as a cover to round up malcontents.

Oops. See

There are two cases at UCSF hospital in San Francisco. The nurses and doctors treating the two patients are wearing regular hospital scrubs instead of the hazmat suits. The potential that the virus spreads through one of the staff is SIGNIFICANT because the virus can live outside of the body for up to 3 days.

Just FYI, UCSF hires illegal aliens to do the cleaning. One lazy Mexican cleaning lady could infect the entire US.

Attached: 1581388872441.jpg (720x960, 98K)

Which would be very welcome, we could use lots fewer people. Economy bla bla bla, it's a curve and another low is around the corner anyway so it's just fine.

Fuck it

You get the picture

Possible biological weapon that was accidentally exposed. If so, a mutation of it as the original would kill immediately. Inb4 tinfoil. It is and will be bad, but will be contained and die out by July.

>H5N1 and SARS have shown us that the chinese government has credibility issues with respect to the accuracy of their reporting of infectious disease. Right now the mortality rate appears to be less than 3%, which is not horrible compared to H5N1
Isnt the mortality rate of measles 3%?

alright, you're just some lazy plant to scare the autist 15 year olds we have here. great. Thanks for your work!

fucking faggot kill yourself please -.-

Attached: [pyroneko] Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 07 [BD 1080p][A6493BAC].mkv_snapshot_21.29.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

premier league in one photo

It looks like it took about 6 weeks for things became critical in Wuhan. Considering the mass exodus of diseased Chinese from Wuhan and China just days before the CCP locked it all down, then we are looking at early to mid-March before major cities outside China start to get to critical status.

Great to see you Cred Forums-tards playing sports!

Which means probably 7%.

it's OP and his potato friends

Attached: Aho Girl - 01.mkv_snapshot_02.00.340.jpg (1280x720, 472K)

The Asian race is the worst race I'm glad they're dying..

Imagine all the infected who already left last week and are all throughout asia and Russia.

Japan had their first coronavirus death today

Was talking to someone with family in Mongolia. It seems they are just sitting and waiting for the virus to arrive.
Their country is dominated by China and it is a dumping ground for second-rate Chinese products.
Their health infrastructure is inadequate, especially in the light of the expected effects of the virus.
And Mongolia isn't the only country that shares a border with China.

i think its made up by the trump administration to take the focus off his impeachment

You may still have time... to kiss your ass goodbye.

but if it is real,then i think its another example of how stupid americans are,instead of keeping your disease ridden globe trotters in china.you'd rather ship them back to america so they can give everybody in the country coronavirus instead

A shitload of countries share borders with China. Especially India and Russia, but they’re probably looking hard at closing their fucking borders right about now.

Is it incompetence or (((malice)))?

Mongolia shut down entry from China 2 weeks ago, and also banned Mongolians from going to China. Ban lasts until March 2nd.

great thing, hopefully a tsunami hits shanghai as well

In traditional Chinese medicine, problems with the lungs are associated with grief.

Could these respatory outbreaks be the Chinese population's manifestation of grief for their fellow citizens rounded up for organ harvest?