Help me Cred Forums I have a 250 word essay about french history due tomorrow I'm fucked

Help me Cred Forums I have a 250 word essay about french history due tomorrow I'm fucked

Attached: 1464530542089.jpg (249x150, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omelette du fromage

250 words is nothing you retarded underage nigger. Do your homework.

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
KYs’ faggotes

I couldn't even write a single sentence about French history that wasn't at least 300 words long.

You're turning me on....

This, honestly if you can’t write 250 words about anything you’re either in the 5th grade or you’re retarded

I’m guessing the latter

250 words??? Fucking Christ

What do you have to write about ? I can write it for you.

Attached: 1581213310641.jpg (410x410, 68K)

Easy..
It all started when an Italian smacked the face of a Spanish guy with a bread baguette so hard the Spanish guy woke up speaking some kind of unknown language..
The french was born..
This is your opening bro, your welcome

PT 1.
Essay, Since Napoleon Bonaparte, The french people have shown themselves to be Stuck up Cowards.

Over the period of history the french have proved to be exceptionally bad fighters , with bad leaders and tactics and politics. They have proved to be very annoying when things dont fall there way , by going on strike , closing the channel tunnel , attempting to bring Europe to a halt. They have had this attitude , ever since the public decided to chop there leaders head off .

The french have abondoned or lost most wars the have particapted in. The best example of course is ww1 and ww2 . During the war 1.4 million French fighters dead, of 8.4 million peroid of ww1 they had very bad tatics and attituides this resulted in heavy losses. After noticing how heavy the losses were the french decided to " sit out " if you will and leave most of the war to the americans , british and russians.
However the best example i can think of is WW2 , the french laid their arms down to the germans and there so called defense of france lasted 3 days , I find that shocking , as battles are fought for weeks often , but a whole country the size of france was occupied in 3 days ! the only reaosn it took 3 days not less was because it probably took the germans 3 days to walk through france. the Maginot line , thew so called greatest defense system in modern history at the time , was either a poor system , or poorly manned .

PT 2.
Now the germans pushed through that almost laughing probably worried waiting for a real defense to come along and relived when they found out that was it. The French are cowards , the americans strongly believe this , the british do , hell almost all countrys do. You want to know what happended , when france became occupied by germany ? The french loved it. They wanted control of Europe and wanted to be allies with germany . However the only thing that annoyed them was that germany were in command . But they would not mind as they probably had ideas to go along with it and seize control after germany won the war. Its despicable i think , that the french who claim they were on the allies side , jump bandwagons and refuse to put up a real fight , when the germans come knocking .

250 words
that's fuck all.
during my time at university I wrote a few 2500 word essays in a night

That's like 2 paragraphs?

250 is fucking nothing, stop being a big 'ol retard and get your work done.

This board is for 18+ your bed time is soon so chop chop dipshit

Newfags

Tell your teacher that your ancestors are from Germany and that writing an essay about the Erbfeind is offensive to you and your ethnic heritage.

No. Go back to your hole and die.

>250 word essay
>essay
That's not a essay. That's a fucking paragraph and a half

fucking retard jesus christ

Lol don't be such a faggot op. 250 isn't a lot try 5,000 to 7,000 word essay's.

lol I punch out 1,000 word articles with one eye open and still half asleep in the morning. You can do 250 words in an hour. Quit being a bitch and start.