At about what age does a dad need to start worrying about men hitting on his daughter?

At about what age does a dad need to start worrying about men hitting on his daughter?

Attached: 1578871153518.jpg (956x1280, 232K)

:3

the same age he starts hitting on his daughter.

Four

before contraception.

first hooked up with some girl in my class in grade 2 tho. raspsxx

damn i wish i could see what shes up to
first girlfriend was sas grade 8/9 really.

About as soon as you can stick a finger in it.

You all got to be kidding...14 is the answer

rasps kissies smoochies and hugs!!!!xxxxx

macedonians drink and have retarded kids and the cycle of brute retard continues
spartans smoke scythian weed and build utopian milleniams.

who is this girl she looks familiar

Wrong, when she gets out of her nappies is the right answer

athenians are somewhere in the middle and take cock from both not not receive

I'll meet you half way and say 7.25

Skip your meds?

Can you imagine anything more cucked than having a daughter?

ur being murdered

I only injected one marajuanas

squadW

She reminds me of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Probably 10 or 11, unironically.

There are some sick fucks out there you should be worried the moment she starts to walk.

post ur full birth certificate name so i can come and find you and kill you and share the burden of load which is the pasts mistakes to have ever letting you be born

DCLXVI

i have adopted 3 asian girls just for the purpose of enjoyment only. they are now 6, 10, and 12 years old. i play with them most of the time, but taking care on not abusing them too much.

Donald Trump, The Whitehouse. Faggot, come get me.

>worrying
You can groom her into dating one of your (respectable, single, white, adult) friends starting from 12 or wait for niggers to run a train on her at 14. It's your choice.

They're pretty by 9, 10-11 you're thinking terrible things, and 12-13 are worse. Those are the look but better not touch years. 14 is the age where people will actually start acting stupid.

unironically genetically blacklisted and a targetted individual until you are scalped + ur entire family
DCLXVI

Attached: 11.jpg (958x596, 182K)

13 is the time to start worrying OP. I have seen men staring at girls in stores and when they walk on sidewalks. Keep a close eye.

Attached: 2-6.jpg (721x1201, 182K)

I'll skin you alive while I make you eat yourself. I'll peel the flesh straight off the bone. I'm homing in on where you're posting from right now!

Attached: StepD3.jpg (720x960, 329K)

Think she has seen a cock yet??

With those teeth, maybe hasnt given a bj, but she is cute.

nigger u have trouble standing up die in radiation

at alive years old

Having two

No, she is still innocent. But cant guarantee the next year.