NOT. MY. PRESIDENT

NOT. MY. PRESIDENT.
NOT. YOURS. EITHER.

Attached: 1532990338604.jpg (640x680, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SGVaaI2
youtu.be/WuPYcss7k9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES YOUR PRESIDENT.
YES MY PRESIDENT.
GRAB AMERICA BY THE PUSSY 2020.

democrats have house majority

all you can do is whine about the president,how about do your fucking job and impeach him

regardless,a stupid country deserves a stupid leader

What if I told you not everyone was a pussy whipped beta soy boy like you and some of us get MORE pussy because we treat women exactly like this legend of a president does? Would your whole concept of reality collapse? One of us is fucking the girl you had a crush on right now user. Fucking her right in the pussy while she wimpers and moans.

Attached: 3179256732_3269af3065.jpg (320x480, 91K)

He's been Impeached already assclown

chad coomer vibes

You poor, uneducated, stubborn fool,

It is with great interest that I must inform you that both your logic and your reasoning are flawed, and that you are obviously misinformed about the topic at hand. To be honest, you represent the small part of every community which lacks the ability to think and comprehend things like humans do. In fact, your mental capabilities would closely resemble that of a lump of turd. I had second thoughts about writing this, as I am not sure if you have the skills associated with reading. I kindly ask you, on behalf of everyone else, to kill yourself, thereby removing yourself from the gene pool to prevent people like you from being born.

You have permission to writhe in your own idiocy.

Sincerely,
Your intellectual superior.

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

No he hasn't dickbrain he's still in office

Attached: 156506421057415650642075777381002334633225739.png (640x359, 256K)

Attached: 1i3qrz.jpg (670x499, 53K)

yet he's still in office,and even if he wasnt.a republican would still take his replace and you would still have fits every day

Bill Clinton was impeached. Just like President Trump.
Bill Clinton was acquitted by the senate. Just like President Trump.

Attached: Bill-Clinton-1-AP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 39K)

either way,ignorant people are why trump got elected.and ignorant people have proven for the past 4 years why america should limit the people who are allowed to vote.not only do you idiots think trump was as good choice as president,but you also have no clue how your own goverment works

He isn't my President I don't know what else to tell you sorry, you lost.

>hurr durr,me love trump.lets make an example using somebody who is just as left wing as my god emperor who i wish could be president for life

He is the president of every United States citizen. Despite your little feelings.

Attached: 1bgvov.jpg (480x360, 20K)

whats sorry is the iq level of people who hate donald trump.the ones who dislike trump should be republicans,democrats should love him.he's given you everything you wanted with barack obama

He's still in office because cowards refuse to do the right thing and boot his ass the fuck out

I'm sorry you hold the rule of law in such low regard.

He isn't my President, he was Impeached and basically removed from office.
Although he wasn't my President even before that.

TDS is real, folks.

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

Birds of a feather...

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 63K)

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

The cult is real, folks

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

He's still in office because grown ups did the right thing and voted down the temper tantrum dressed up as Articles of Impeachment.
FIFY

Another person who didn't read the Mueller report or listen to impeachment witnesses

ah hahahaha
Trumpers are so dumb they can't even figure out how to wipe their own ass

weak bot

Funny, the only asswipe I see here is you.

What are you gonna do about it op?

Attached: 1581474520636.png (480x296, 226K)

"witnesses"
He fired me
I overheard some other agents talking

1. Vote him out
2. Send him to PRISON

Wow, cool a Cred Forums cope thread on Cred Forums. I guess this is where the crybois come to when we mock them. By the by, "impeach" means to call into question, like when someone's motives are described as unimpeachable. Another way to frame it is that he was accused. The accusations turned out to be baseless in the eyes of the court, that being the Senate. Impeach does not mean, nor has it ever meant, removal.

Attached: 20200205_212319.jpg (780x584, 144K)

Attached: 20200205_212418.jpg (2000x1420, 953K)

It means he is no longer President

Attached: 20200205_212450.jpg (240x240, 35K)

Wrong

Saggy Milkers

Attached: Nancy_Pelosi_by_tattooedaquaman.jpg (387x640, 57K)

Quite right. He's not my president.
Why is that something post-worthy?

He's a twat, and you know it.

Attached: Pay attention, you moron.jpg (2048x1365, 1.1M)

Wrong, nigger.

Only morons vote for a moron.

Attached: Queers for Trump.jpg (727x485, 269K)

lol I have no president

If you're a citizen of the United States of America: He is your president. No amount of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming will change that.

Deal with it.

He's not my President.
End of story.

unless you live in the united states, by which default he is

Attached: 1570963669916s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

youtu.be/WuPYcss7k9s

Im voting for Booty Judge in the Primary
(To fuck Bernie Sanders)

Then Donald John Trump in the general election...
(To Make America Great Again)

Attached: FB_IMG_1576844888935.jpg (350x284, 14K)

If you are an American citizen, HE IS LITERALLY YOUR PRESIDENT YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

NOT. MY. PRESIDENT.

Attached: 1499817434160.jpg (425x622, 64K)

YOUR STILL NOT GETTING TENDIES!

Attached: MAGA.jpg (410x553, 43K)

He is president and he will be again next turn also

I hope you seek help soon.

He is no longer President since Impeachment

Canada is getting what it deserves. I agree.

He didn't get impeach the stupid demoncracks faild

Definitely not mine.
I don't live in the US.
His policies are mildly annoying but watching him destroy America's moral authority is precious.
It was always a pious fiction but now there's no way any apologist can make a case for it.

I was born and raised in the US and he isn't my President

That boat sailed with Bush junior already, IMO.

Are you black?

By the house. Not the senate. Claiming a semantic victory is retarted. Neck yourself.

Like most autocrats, Trump is increasingly going down the road of trashing the rule of law by systematically crushing the independence of the judiciary. An independent judiciary is an indispensable ingredient in the rule of law, and without rule of law, there is no justice. Without rule of law it's all but impossible to preserve a functioning democracy, let alone a well-functioning government. Same thing happened in Chavez’s Venezuela, Putin’s Russia, Erdogan’s Turkey, etc.; when autocrats tear countries away from their democratic moorings, the two primary targets have been the independence of the media, and the independence of the judiciary.

Never mind the whole impeachment thing - look at what’s going on with Roger Stone now: four prosecutors who successfully led Roger Stone to conviction on charges including lying to Congress and tampering with a witness had recommended up to nine years in prison for the longtime Trump confidant. Indeed, Stone's actions aimed to protect Trump from the Mueller investigation. Trump expressed his displeasure at the recommendation, and in an unprecedented move, Barr promptly overruled his own team.

Separately, Barr also acknowledged setting up a special channel at the Justice Department for Rudy Giuliani to transmit the dirt he digs up on Trump's political opponents. This is not a bright, shining example of an independent justiciary, people. There is, in fact, no respect for the rule of law in Trump’s world.

Nope, not my president either....he’s my DICTATOR!!!!

This, very much this.

Denial

you claiming "Not my president" has the same impact as you claiming you are another gender: None.

He's not my President.
DEAL WITH IT

What if he identifies as your president? are you going to deny his rights and be a nazi?

i don't have to "deal with it". you're just wrong, and not accepting reality seems to be a way of life for leftist liberals.

Attached: 1555635831283.png (909x695, 673K)

I'm not Bloomberg.

he is my president and I will vote for him again in the next election, so fuck you

>Never mind the media mob to overthrow the president.

Scared Sanders is gonna win?

But no one is "another" gender, they're the gender they are

Not with that attitude

how do you cope with this?

Attached: 1575530082511.jpg (238x322, 14K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1580961594110.jpg (750x745, 42K)

I'm hoping so. I've always wanted to hang out with friends in a bread line. Do you think he supports them because he has multiple homes and can hang in different lines?

funny, you didn't do it to hillary...

Lmao do the right thing and transition

Attached: 1581645646910m.jpg (1024x916, 92K)

she's not guilty of anything dumbass