youtube.com/watch?v=IC2TuJ_KlMA
youtube.com/watch?v=5s-8NvfWztw
youtube.com/watch?v=RVmoEg82BHw
youtu.be/LLwRLC2AB3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

instant coffee milk sugar like 10 of them
vitamin water earlier on

Woodford Reserve Double Oaked

Attached: 325B8B30-E47D-4CF6-8D3B-9194F2C66E2C.jpg (960x1280, 272K)

How the fuck can people drink so much coffee. I drink half a cup and I get the shits and start sweating like mad

eat a lot of veggies drink water yolo

good though dont if u dont need it

instants crap. just hope this ones not -too- carcinogenic

only drink like on avg maybe one once a month its just that this is that month.

Nothing. It's Thursday. Smoking some weed and going to bed.

Busch because I'm white trash and see alcohol as only a means to an end

Ice Cooled (Not Direct) Chocolate Milk

This. Also, I'm a raging alcoholic. Two days sober today. I've been drunk for over a decade. I think I'm done. It's.. it's too much.

water

it takes me about a month to build up a tolerance to coffee which is fucked because I can tolerate Energy drinks and even coke (kek)

Right user. The times ive drank coffee have been on empty stomach. probably being slightly lactose doesn't help for shit.

>2020
>not being an alcoholic
I picked up a wax cart yesterday but its sativa , hasn't been helping me sleep , so I drink
ayy Imma sip on some 211s

Tito's and powerade, 40 oz colt 45 malt licka, and later, Leinenkeaugels berry weiisss.

Patrician answer

Fuck man. Ive been drinking for 10 years too. After my wife left last year I drank almost everyday. last few months ive been only been able to keep it at 48 hrs no drinking.
>get drunk day 1
>hungover day 2
>drink again day 3
same shit all the time

Good luck dude, I hope you make it.

your sister's pee,tastes good after she did it in my mouth

probably just going to have some el dorado 12 year, I'm saving my dalwhinnie 15 year old for a special occasion, by which I mean when I decide to an hero and use it to wash down a whole bottle of zopiclone

im sitting here with a jar of 10 dollar organic tumeric saurerkraut finger fooding it with a carrot next to me.

had a bunch of testosterone and omega 3 pills and 2 carrots for breakfast and spent 2 hours in the sauna and walked 6k kek

Attached: 26dcbcccee7b4b5e99282a94c737293c8a385a9929eca7a88dc4d1f62175ca4a.png (888x1110, 681K)

Easy

Attached: brugal-blanco-supremo-rum-lt-100.jpg (800x800, 46K)

Yeah I like cider, fuken fite me bitches

Thinking of brewing my own cider at home.

Water

shit son about how much do these bottles run you? ive been wanting to try something new that isn't patron or shit every regular drinks.

test-e,a,c?

fuck forgot pic

Attached: image_1400x.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

yeah also saurekraut/onion/garlic flushes estrogenics - side effect of fat loss, 136kgs at 6;8;; atm dripping. was 116 such 8 years ago. stacked injuries working through atm though. very precarious and important time of my life THAT NOTHING FURTHER GO WRONG.

-

Attached: MEW.jpg (2048x1448, 252K)

Attached: 12205_600x600.jpg (418x597, 44K)

Six four six four six four. Interesting get

el dorado was $45, dalwhinnie was $110
>prices in canadian dollars

Treating myself for no particular reaso

Attached: 7B93EEE8-272E-4583-BE48-2CCCEE7D906B.jpg (270x360, 14K)

6'8"? nigger what srs?

my god damn fucking arm is broken its very disconcerting its tendon it may not fix only 29 years old done nothing crazy too but was attacked, usa military. as a first generation german ancestor. familys war veterans for this nation too. un fucking acceptable.

Attached: 1428293624947.jpg (800x599, 114K)

Been sober for 1 year and just under two months.
Drank daily and heavily with my brother for a few years.
He dies at 26 from liver and kidney failure due to drinking. Nov 22 2017.
I started to drink even more, 1 and half to two fifths a day.
finally decided to get help. went to rehab. fucked around for a couple months after and finally decided it was time and have been sober since.
Not telling anyone what to do, but quitting was the best thing I ever did. I already have fibrosis on half my liver so it would kill me quickly if I kept it up.
If you want to quit you can.
I believe in you user.

Im guessing this is German?
user im sure after trying some of that dalwhinnie the thoughts of an hero would leave. Im sure mind would trying some good ass liquor .
im an alcoholic , how do I go about drinking this?
Start brewin user

yes it is german so you know where it's from
PROOST

I've had it before, it's 10/10
not wanting to an hero just isn't a thing that bipolar borderlinefags experience

99 shooters, because if i drank quality my alcoholic ass would be spending 300 a month.

Fuck man. How old are you?
I've tried everything. Today at work I can only think about going home to drink but also about talking to my supervisors telling them I wanted to detox center or rehab idk. I drink about a 5th every other day and thats because I resist not drinking everyday or else itll cost me my job. I started at 14. first sip at 10 and I loved it.

I'm not a fag

Attached: file.png (300x300, 100K)

its a forced resilience. i went from i hate all coffee to "dont talk to me until i have had my coffee" in 2 weeks. Same as alcohol in that you initially do it for the effect...next thing you know.

99 bananas or what !?
I understand its a stronger feeling. Cus of course I think about an hero everyday. So cheers bro we still here fam.

My fuck does Sailor Jerry ever get you some drunk. Pretty good taste in rum OP.

Attached: stonecold.gif (320x240, 954K)

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

Tame, you should be okay. How much was brother drinking?

i feel like i need to drink tequila straight more

Attached: josesilver.jpg (798x1200, 68K)

what a pussy,if you want to get drunk off rum.drink some 151 proof

Like jail. Everyone quickly will sell their shit for some spoons for coffee mix. Everyone wants to blend in. Next thing you know everyone has coffee and cocoa mix. facts user.

bananas blackberries watermelons whatever. Its 85c a shooter. I drink 5 a night. Doing what society tells me i have to do working 40 hrs drains me more than your average joe. I have 0 energy left at the end of the day, i reward myself with a few drinks.

Only virgincore wannabe frat boys drink 151 to try to impress thots.

You might as well drink fucking diesel, kid

Attached: 017 - FnHgXYF.jpg (281x350, 25K)

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

I finish half a bottle in 3 chugs within 30 min. and taste great. thats my cheapest drunknest without forfeiting taste.

Attached: 1564164343721.jpg (241x258, 18K)

could you expand a bit? i feel like either im not reading in right phonetics or you arent making sense. i am probably ignorant to your experience.

>impress thots

i dont drink 151 to impress thots,i drink it to get fucked up.i got a little to fucked up the last time i drank 151 though,so i dont think im gonna buy it for a while

then again,you've never drank 151 rum before if your making comments about drinking diesel

I am 32 now.
I was drinking before after and during work. thats the only way to drink that much and not go through withdrawls. i worked in a kitchen so heavy drinking and drug use were pretty acceptable.
i did tell my work that i was going to rehab. they were very understanding because of course people knew i was drinking a lot, just not how much cause it didnt affect my performance.
depending on your job, i would tell them. people are a lot more understanding of someone in recovery or someone wanting to get help than they were a few years ago.

I misunderstood you user. thats my bad but yeah you're right . But also I don't hate coffee id actually would want to drink some but I can't. sometimes jealous of people sipping their nice warm beverage in the morning while im cold as shit. but regardless cheers !

wait a sec...this gives me an idea!

my brother was drinking about a fifth a day.

dude i have colon problems that make me shit regardless...so maybe im just acclimated to the misery/joy of a good/horrible shit. Plus i work construction so everyone is faking shitting for a break, and i dont have to feel as bad har har.

Im drinking a third a day...wayment.

Jar-o-shine
My own brand

Attached: 20200213_212756.jpg (2160x2160, 1.39M)

I missed 2 days of work during summer and on the 3rd day I showed up (thinking it was Monday) I had slept those 2 days. I was still fucked up from eating fifty (50) 2mg Xanax bars on a Sunday before I blacked out I did a ball. I only told them about the coke and they understood. They still accepted me back , but its been a bit harder to gain their trust again since I was one of their star players.

1.5 liter bottle of beer and some vodka I have left for tougher times

>I work construction too
What type user?
Yeah I take like 3-4 shits a day. OFC the obvious first morning shit mandatory. but people think I go "shit" for no reason or cus im tired. But really I have the runs, especially when im hungover

dude same guy with 1/3rd, i drink that every night and i just binge after work, been off the wagon for a few years. I dont have any withdrawals at all when i dont drink, other than my car having a wicked pull in the direction of a liquor store on the way home. Tolerance difference maybe? i go a week without every once and awhile when i feel like it.

It might be whiskeyshits, might be something like crhons or colitis. Anything 3+ shits a day even if its solid is considered diarrhea...get your shit (pun intended) checked. ya get diagnosed and you can just flap that in their face.

oh also, electrician. barely construction, but i work for IBEW, we joke I Booze Every Weekday. Its rampant.

>my car having a wicked pull in the direction of a liquor store on the way home.

fuckin based

thanks lol also chekked.

>whiskeyshits

honestly,i havent had bad shits ever since i stopped drinking malt liquor

yeah ive been thinking maybe crohns or just mad lactose. Cus some days I take the reg 2 normal shits a day. sometimes im shitting like 4-6 times . Barely any shit but you know

different bodies different results yes? chalk it up to who the fuck knows.

OP here. Based fucking lucky trips

Everyone take a shot . Cheers

Dude if you do dairy, thats 60% of most people. I drink a glass of milk and ill have shits that smell like burning tires for a day and wicked gas. Its usually other peoples problem. Id assume that if you eat cereal everyday first. Its wicked common.

Ya dont have to ask me twice. Tomorrow's friday, i can take whatever it has to throw at me.

I mean I used to drink about a quart of milk everyday with a ton of protein scoops but never had the shits. Farts , yes, but never shits. But recently I just noticed its a lot more common than one would think

Any good songs to listen while drunk?

Thats how it gets ya. Started off as gas for me too. I only was aware because my sister was intolerant, and i didnt mind farting more, just more laughs. It progresses from there, starts to become painful the older you are. Age? im 31, and it only started making me notice i was farting more at like 27. I cant look at milk without shitting 4 years later. Youll take my cheese from my cold dead hands though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zmrdilJFU

slut played this while she was spiraling and wanted to fuck...i dunno its something im listening to at the moment.

I lol'd cus its true. Im near home and my car just swerves over 2 lanes to get to the nearest liquor . Plus lucky trips confirmed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eheetrA6AP4 this before that...yeah i know i have trash taste.

trips have spoken.

lmao same bro. I fucking love cheese. Ill never give that shit up regardless off the consequences

Can't even get this anymore in the states but i stocked up.

Attached: ci-bacardi-151-377ce52886b7d024.jpg (400x600, 11K)

Wasser only thing you need

Attached: Great-Value-Purified-Drinking-Water-1-740x720.jpg (740x720, 47K)

Half a Powerade

Attached: 20200213_204810~2.jpg (2796x3370, 991K)

shit son I havent listened to music like this in a near decade serious. Just reminded me of this
youtu.be/awaz1aNTNL8

shit user Giving a flashback . Thank you

Why get bottled water. Stop wasting your money and get that 7 layer water filter

cheapest shit i can get, in this case its inver house scotch and shtty moonshine my buddy makes, pretty good still

Damn, I work in a liquor store and it's a rare breed that buys that brand. Do you get any side effects from drinking that stuff? It used to be that I could drink from the bottom-shelf, but now it just gives me the shits anytime I drink it.

I'm in law school.

Attached: kavanaugh boof kit.jpg (1151x2048, 266K)

No wonder I didn't like it. I thought it was a cake.

Water. I don't really drink anymore.

>post race
>region
>what song gets you fucked up

checking out now. UKF doesnt disappoint

youtube.com/watch?v=IC2TuJ_KlMA

mitis is my jam. Check out this, pain, and touch by them. Also porter robinson sad machine, and shelter. Guessing you jammed to glitch mob? we can make the world stop was my jam. This remix makes me think you would like all of these.

It's sweet af so yeah it can kill your stomach. People only buy that low grade shit to collect the tattoo they will never use.

It is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink: Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted. Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
– Proverbs 31:4-7

same guy that has been spamming. Im a halfrican, touched by the tar brush as it were, murica song= youtube.com/watch?v=5s-8NvfWztw

i also posted shit saying i had shit taste, this cements that fact. I almost OD'd on hydros when my dad was given them, i took 5 in a row and stumbled across town hallucinating thinking i was about to collapse. I made it home. Havent touched the stuff in 10 years since.

general comfort? heavier wallet? That count?

Nah buying it i still spend 120 a month. Its already too much, let alone if i drank to my taste.

this...big mood.

PS, just listened to that three times. Shits banging.

Fuck, are we going to talk about booze or shit? And the bad things being a reckless drinker does to you? Fox Creek I live in this hellscape to be entertained and have fun and you fuckers are messing with my chi

Attached: 1579346721914.png (236x236, 33K)

Alot. My dad died today. No larping no jokes no anything. Hug your dads and moms tonight guys.

You're a weak faggot and we're not is the basic answer. Stick to your soy milk lattes and coconut juice you faggot.

Beer again. Like every night. Once I'm 3 liters in I have coffee as well to keep a level head.
Makes for some legendary shits the next day.

can you repharse this? to me it says. Give alc to the suicidal, alc to the depressed , and let the poor drink to forget? I don't understand

Chi or chill? lol get it man, let our shit run off ya. Get loose and rais your glass to the sky! I only get depressed because of the connotations of society. I just love to drink and celebrate life! I also think there's room for gettin fukt and also getting real with kindred spirits....see what i did there? lol

Bro I this shit was mad banger even 10 yrs ago

i feel ya man. Took care of my dad for 7 years full time. Dont beat yourself up.

Thanks for opening my eyes to it. On playlist for the rest of time.

Dovetail

youtube.com/watch?v=RVmoEg82BHw

version i meant to post. I need bass.

Hugs out to you user . Fuck I hope y'all had a good one. I was just about to call my pops. I dont know you but I feel your pain bro. Take care man, if you want to vent go again

No problem bro this has been on my banger list every once in a blue moon I return to UKF.
check this
youtu.be/LLwRLC2AB3M

good juice, good juice.

I do brother, I tried to take apic of my bottle of 40 creek and Lee van cleef pipe but my (may the dark lord forgive me) phone takes to heavy pics to post. Cheers I just got back from being out of town for work and have the house to myself

Attached: bushwacker_main2_bio.png (232x245, 97K)

that sucks,and this is coming from somebody who almost lost his dad a couple times

And it was chi

man I know my pops wouldn't want me to drink , but out of respect the old man would be mad if I didn't pour him one out for the road. im sorry for your loss bro , youre his legacy, make him proud

I'm trying something new

Attached: batch#2.jpg (600x1113, 135K)

Thinking about crackin this on in his name. He loved scotch.

Attached: 15816502507742846839978905588500.jpg (2560x1440, 1008K)

my dad always bitches about how much i drink,but he's a teetotaler and i honestly think he trys to drag me into cutting back on alcohol like he has.so fuck it,i drink alot anyway regardless what he says

Wow. This made me fuckin cry. Thanks /boys. Next few days is taking care of ma and all the arrangements. I dont have much family so.....thanks.

CANT START OFF A GOOD NIGHT WITHOUT A GOOD OLE BOTTLE OF STEELE!!

Attached: IMG_234237852.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Attached: 15816506969102769390687484767613.jpg (2944x2208, 1.38M)

>steel reserve 40

god,you've brought back horrible memories.there's nothing worse then a luke warm steel reserve 40 ounce

forty creek barrel reserve pissed me off.i thought it was gonna taste like crown royal,the shit tastes like canadian club

ill admit though,id rather drink a 40 of steel reserve then a 40 of st ides

A man after my own heart!
yeah you need to drink this stuff cold or itll make you gag, but nothing takes the edge off my shift at the hospital like a tall steele
cheers!

Attached: IMG_1235328930.jpg (640x480, 41K)

It's the company booze. I find crown too sweet. I normally drink Gibsons gold. The silver makes me act worse than an indian

>drink the stuff cold

you know,i actually tried this once with a four loko.but i left it in the freezer for to long and it was like a slushie

crown is alright,i dont live in canada or id probably find better booze.i want to try alberta premium but ive never found it in any liquor store ive been at in the states

water

Attached: 1529264935970.png (371x339, 144K)

I used to wear a beaver bowler but I got the shit beat out of me at the bar and my hair pulled out , fun hats only happen camping. Kahpla

Attached: 15816512206147835675831259904112.jpg (2944x2208, 1.48M)

Tea for now. As the night winds down I'll move to this.

I need to get to the store. Uncomfortably low on Islays and Talisker.

Attached: caolila12.jpg (640x538, 36K)

>you need to drink this stuff cold

i know,but fuck.im talkin about drinking an entire 40 oz in 1 sitting.eventually its gonna get luke warm and thats when you might as well be drinking piss

ill admit though,nothing gets you fucked up more then a 40 oz 8 to 10 percent malt liquor

Alberta premium is for alkies. it's the cheap shit here. Actually any booze from Alberta with premium on the label is. There has been a lot of high end whiskey being made here but the cost a 26 gets to be retarded starting at $35 snow pesos

four loko used to be so good! damn a slushie sounds amazing
when i still smoked i had a pipe not too diffrent from that! i shall wear this hat proudly for the both of us!
sometimes it takes some tears to choke it down, im about 7 mins in to it right now and its already getting a little warm, yikes!

Attached: IMG_1234434546.jpg (640x480, 39K)

CHEKD!@!!! Also aVe?

yeah,ive seen four loko has a hard seltzer now.im really really tempted to buy it but i dont know,i dont want to get back into my old habit of getting wasted off four loko's again.the watermelon flavor used to be my kryptonite

ill probably eventually try it though,i almost did last week but i bought 151 proof rum instead

63rd ave. aVe? No idea what that means

Blanton's neat. I'm off till Monday.

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

I drank this tonight at around 6pm. It's 10pm now and honestly I don't really feel anything. Weird.

Attached: 51C5NrgFn7L._AC_SY400_.jpg (241x400, 27K)

scat porn

At that price point I like 4 Roses a little better. I prefer Blanton's every now and again.

4 roses seems way to girly to me

Blanton's

I'm a bourbon man myself but damnit I do love good Scotch whiskey. Nice.

>Where is that from?

Spread butthole!

It's a good middle of the road bourbon in my opinion.

nice

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

Im not rich

Attached: 4512H.jpg (1917x2048, 470K)