Why are so many men against feminism? Being a male feminist gets you laid like crazy. I thought men wanted to get laid?

Why are so many men against feminism? Being a male feminist gets you laid like crazy. I thought men wanted to get laid?

Attached: feminism-800x480.jpg (800x480, 82K)

>Being a male feminist gets you laid by crazy
ftfy

Getting laid by crazy is so much better than getting laid by boring normies. Trust me you should try it.

LOL! Must still be the first day. Tomorrow he'll be posting angrily about feminism sucks and the how the bitch stole his stereo.

Any man who describes themselves as a feminist are either a rapists or a faggot

I don't want to fight for any more privileges for women who are already privileged as fuck

have fun banging trannys and whores retard

Honestly, I'm not so sure openly identifying as a "male feminist" reliably gets you laid with feminists... ...especially now that it's basically reached trope status as a common angle to try to get laid.

can i borrow your id?

Well I am bisexual male feminist just trying to get laid. You would be shocked how often it works.

Been a feminist and been getting laid because of it for years lol

But don't you want to get laid?

You ever fuck a tranny before? It's hot as fuck. Don't knock it until you try it.

It might not work as well in the future but being a male feminist is allowing me to swim in vagina at the moment

Serious question. Why do the bisexuals get up to the most fucked up sexual stuff. Like the real gross or illegal shit?

Isn't that objectifying women?

> I thought men wanted to get laid?

There's a concept you won't understand, it's called pride. It's something more powerful than you can ever imagine and will get you more pussy than you'll know what to do with, but with pride, you won't worry about getting laid like crazy since there is more to life, unless it's your wife.

Oh I'm not an actual feminist lol I just use it to get laid.

I have zero pride so I guess I'll never understand. I don't give a shit what people think of me. I'm just trying to have fun.

Good, have fun, keep having fun. The revolution will be fun, you should have one, just ignore the guys that are hitting the gym, working, saving resources and fighting to protect the family they made while you were just having fun. Or just keep having fun, no revolution, and just make sure to cut my deli meat just right when you give up and start working, I like it deli thin, Whole Foods is a lot better than Boar's Head surprisingly, and I fucking love Boar's Head.

Oh and when you ask for money, don't give me a fucking attitude when I don't even make eye contact with you or look at you in disgust, stop bothering me when I get out of the store.

Okay sure, but do you actually believe the crazy shit these retarded women are saying?

Enjoy your false rape accusations

Lol I love how you are going to pretend I don't have a job. I post on Cred Forums everyday at my current job so be jealous more bitch.

Nope I assume everyone except me has an agenda and is lying to further that agenda

lmao you're not a real person

No one would accuse me of rape lmao. I have a physical disability. The court would laugh the cunt out of the court room

post body

I'm a male feminist and I don't tell girls that I am one, I don't get laid very often but girls love being around me and talking to me

Congrats on being a low paid security guard. Stop smoking weed on your break or I'll report you, just keep the bums out and we won't have any issues with you being 40 pounds overweight and not able to run 100 feet without running out of breath.

LMAO. Yes I am. Best bj of my life was from a tranny.

I would date a smol cute tranny

>unknown force brain washing white women into extremist sjw culture
>at the same time vulnerable young beta white men are being tricked into becoming transsexuals
I wonder who is behind this plot to destabilize the country from the inside out using its own population

Attached: 72268311_2129017717406661_150655598633943040_n.jpg (480x554, 31K)

I'm actually a janitor and I only smoke weed after work. Also I have a disability which is why I can't run.

not putting my dick in a man because some jew said it feels good

nice b8 m8

Lol fuck the Jews. They don't support my lifestyle either and it's sad you think they do.

You are missing out. Being bisexual is awesome. Ever have a man and woman share your dick at the same time? I have. 10/10. Would recommend.

>jews
>not supporting sjw culture
Sure maybe not in israel but youre insane if you think they dont in USA

Attached: 81386500_2638016272942293_1727372268050317312_o.png (1000x500, 177K)

>being bisexual is awesome

>ever had a man and a woman share your dick

kyke

Attached: you.png (454x520, 4K)

I'm not talking about sjw bullshit I'm talking about using feminism to get laid. The Jews don't support me doing that.

I'm not a Jew. Fuck you. I'm an atheist who likes to fuck. That's it.

Well that's still pathetic but hey if it works then i guess

>i'm an atheist who likes to fuck
jewish fag

Attached: 1531104136688.gif (382x379, 387K)

Nah most aren't against feminism, just what the extremists think what feminism should be.

Proper feminism is actually pretty chill.

you really have no idea how fucking stupid you sound, do you?

that's exactly why men hate it when other men are feminists, because they have no actual qualities that make women want to fuck them and so they pretend to care about their cause. also it doesn't work.

I'm literally not a Jew lol. You are wasting your time and energy calling me one. Fuck Israel

Yea i'm sure it'll be grand when they sneak into my house cut off my dick, burn down my house, and key my car. But of coarse not before stealing and maxing out my credit card

Attached: 1570980959404s.jpg (125x122, 1K)

What's great about feminism is you don't even need the extreme shit. Simple feminism gets you laid like crazy.

I don't care if I sound stupid because guess what? I'm getting laid. Who cares if that means I'm stupid?

fag

It works for me. You must be ugly. Sorry to hear that.

That's why you lock your doors idiot

I'm not against feminism, I just don't want to be associated with modern feminism because I believe it's taken a turn for the worst. Such as consent being defined in a way where a man can be labelled a rapist for an otherwise consensual act because a female regretted it weeks later, or the idea of "mansplaning" or "manspreading". Compare this to how women are treated in the middle east and tell me with a straight face that the west is where feminism is needed.

I'm bisexual but by all means keep pretending that calling me a fag has any affect other than making me laugh and think about all the delicious dick I've tatsed.

Nope, its just being a decent human being. If your getting laid because you're a "feminist" then you've missed the fucking point and don't understand why they're hooking up with you.

But why not use feminism to get laid? It works man.

Who cares why they hook up with me. All I care is that they do.

It wouldn't work for me because I'm an autist. Besides, if anyone were to ask how I felt about feminism or LGBT irl I'd say I agree with every last thing they're pushing.

enjoy your aids faggot or jewish shill or whatever you are

That would be faggot. I'm not a Jew lmao.

aka: a faggot

And that would get you laid idiot

Did you forget to read the part where I said I'm an autist or smth?

Lol why is everyone here obsessed with calling me a faggot. Yeah I suck dick lol deal with it snow flake

Stop making excuses. I've fucked autists before.

I can't even last in a convo for more than 10 secs., it was over before it even began.

Then stop talking with shitty ableist people.

The syllables are not even compatible. Women can't even poetry right.

>can't even poetry right

are you fucking stupid or what?

it gets you pussy-whipped. little else.

Being a male feminist gets you laid by a dude. It also gets your girl laid by some other guy. Or guys.

Feminists are on the same level as racists and child touchers. Any cunt that's still pretending feminismis necessary deserves to be raped.

Exactly. Dudes are hot and watching my partner get fucked by other dudes is also hot.

Well no need to rape feminists. You just have to pretend to be one and they consent.